Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,686 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This (3856 Views)

The Hatred I Have For Igbos Make Me Realize This / Mysterious Signs That Show That Truly Peter Obi Is A Divine Arrangement From God / How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Osibajo2023: 5:43am On Mar 01, 2023
Peter Obi

Peter Obi of the Labour Party may have lost the election, but he is a winner. There were low expectations, but the results proved that he is now a force to reckon with in national politics. In addition to galvanizing a new movement called the Obidients, he may have been able to influence the election of a few members to the National Assembly. It is still unclear what the control will be. Obi has confirmed what a lot of us have been saying. People of no region or tribe cannot demand the presidency be given to them like it's a dinner plate. They get into the ring and fight. Elections are about the strength of candidates and Obi has shown that, regardless of the party, a candidate can sell a party. I believe Obi has done a lot to show that he can compete with the big boys in the political game. This is because they don’t come bigger than Atiku and Tinubu on the Nigerian political scene. Obi got in and jabbed at the major players. He has earned my respect!

25 Likes

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 01, 2023
Keep your respect. In 2 years you lot will start complaining like it is 2017.
In as much as i have no dog in this fight, i thought that at least the stockholm syndrone would have left nigerians, but hell no, mix in a little tribalism and people will vote against their interest.

30 Likes

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 01, 2023
I don’t see him as a good man but an ungrateful fellow who stabbed his benefactor in the back. Find out about his political history with Atiku and you’ll know where I’m coming from. My dad already told me about who the real Obi was and that’s why I never blindly supported him. Congrats omo iyaloja, it’s no sin if a child reaps the fruit of her mother’s labour.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by DMerciful(m): 6:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Stop this defeatist mentality. We're reclaiming our stolen mandate
Osibajo2023:
Peter Obi

Peter Obi of the Labour Party may have lost the election, but he is a winner. There were low expectations, but the results proved that he is now a force to reckon with in national politics. In addition to galvanizing a new movement called the Obidients, he may have been able to influence the election of a few members to the National Assembly. It is still unclear what the control will be. Obi has confirmed what a lot of us have been saying. People of no region or tribe cannot demand the presidency be given to them like it's a dinner plate. They get into the ring and fight. Elections are about the strength of candidates and Obi has shown that, regardless of the party, a candidate can sell a party. I believe Obi has done a lot to show that he can compete with the big boys in the political game. This is because they don’t come bigger than Atiku and Tinubu on the Nigerian political scene. Obi got in and jabbed at the major players. He has earned my respect!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by johnmartus(m): 6:12am On Mar 01, 2023
You just confirmed to yourself that you will not prosperous during Tinubu administration but I can assure you that Nigerians that wish their country well shall prosperous and eat plenty.
Ransomware:
Keep your respect. In 2 years you lot will start complaining like it is 2017.
In as much as i have no dog in this fight, i thought that at least the stockholm syndrone would have left nigerians, but hell no, mix in a little tribalism and people will vote against their interest.

4 Likes

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 01, 2023
johnmartus:
You just confirmed to yourself that you will not prosperous during Tinubu administration but I can assure you that Nigerians that wish their country well shall prosperous and eat plenty.

I really dont give a Bleep if nigeria is on fire today. Regardless of who is your president i will get my range rover next week.

Dont let this platform fool you son. Me and you are not equals

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by FarahAideed: 6:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Peter is not a hero, he is criminal that worked secretly to make Tinubu president

1 Like

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by johnmartus(m): 6:17am On Mar 01, 2023
grin congratulations
Ransomware:

I really dont give a Bleep if nigeria is on fire today. Regardless of who is your president i will get my range rover next week.

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 01, 2023
johnmartus:
grin congratulations

I will post it when the flat bed truck is delivering it

1 Like

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by johnmartus(m): 6:20am On Mar 01, 2023
You can't give what you don't have the joke is on [left][/left]
Ransomware:

I will post it when the flat bed truck is delivering it

4 Likes

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 01, 2023
johnmartus:
You can't give what you don't have the joke is on [left][/left]

I wish i understand what you are saying but whatever...
Enjoy your corn

2 Likes

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:25am On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don’t see him as a good man but an ungrateful fellow who stabbed his benefactor in the back. Find out about his political history with Atiku and you’ll know where I’m coming from. My dad already told me about who the real Obi was and that’s why I never blindly supported him. Congrats omo iyaloja, it’s no sin if a child reaps the fruit of her mother’s labour.
If only you guys have your own country undecided where those you choose can lead you undecided

Then this world would have been a better place!

12 Likes

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by onumadu: 6:33am On Mar 01, 2023
If Obi is a good man, the only honorable thing for him to do is to NEVER EVER concede this election.
Reason?
Because the hopes of millions of Nigerians who voted for him to deliver them from satanic rule is at stake.
This is NOT about Obi's political or economic future.
It is about the future of young Nigerians who voted for him.
His contesting this electoral heist to the last legal process would create opportunity for things to be turned around.
If he concedes, he will be seen as cowardly and selfish.
"They" will be busy now promising him all kinds of things. HE SHOULD TURN THEM DOWN AND FIGHT THIS TO THE LAST.
Once he is there, Nigerians will stand with him to recover his stolen mandate.
If he concedes, he will be seen as one of the thieves who raped Nigeria on a rough floor.
He did it in Anambra state (recover his stolen mandate).
He can do it in Nigeria because he won Abuja, the "center of unity".

13 Likes

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Alexmani: 6:41am On Mar 01, 2023
FarahAideed:
Peter is not a hero, he is criminal that worked secretly to make Tinubu president

You think that I would spend my time on voting a person like Atiku?

PO is a different breed. He commands a different leadership style that we need. No one can do that. He is prudent and savvy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by FarahAideed: 6:43am On Mar 01, 2023
Alexmani:

You think that I would spend my time on voting a person like Atiku?

PO is a different breed. He commands a different leadership style that we need. No one can do that. He is prudent and savvy

You have low intelligence trust me ..Now go and meet him in hero beer brewery and enjoy his prudence there ...you people never get the picture, you can't vote Atiku but you ended voting for Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Brendaniel: 6:44am On Mar 01, 2023
Osibajo2023:
Peter Obi

You just wrote rubbish from start to the end(sorry to say), you said he has earned your respect but I don't think so, because if you actually support what Tinubu has done to become president elect and if for you it is normal for Nigeria politics and Nigerians to accept it, then it means there is no need for campaign debates and so on, if in the end the votes of the people won't count.

The people on the other hand now know that their votes don't count either, why should we deceive ourselves that someone put up a good show only to lose because he refused to rig, it doesn't make sense.

You said for future elections it will be good for Obi(lol), what you are simply telling him is to tow the path of Tinubu to rig dangerously if he will have any chance of becoming president.

If you justify Tinubu's win then you are simply saying that Obi has no chance of winning without rigging and if he has to rig to win then why is he campaigning in the first place, because in the end he doesn't still need their votes to win as Tinubu has done.

So your write up to me is just form of mockery to Peter Obi, mixed with hypocrisy in the sense that you are acting like you are praising him for trying but you know he was cheated and feel he can never win if he keeps trying to play on a fair playing ground.

So quit all the praise, if you have to cheat to win an election and you see nothing wrong in it then how can you see anything right in the efforts of those who were cheated out or have respect for those that were cheated out, if you really have respect for them you wouldn't support cheating them in the first place...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Vyzz: 6:48am On Mar 01, 2023
shocked

How people just pretend everything is okay baffles me.

Let's the days rewind and let apc shock us again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by MrColdsweat: 6:53am On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You are now showing where you belong.

2 Likes

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 01, 2023
MrColdsweat:

You are now showing where you belong.
I belong to nobody sir. I’m for the truth
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by shogsman(m): 6:58am On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
God will p***h you,so you're an apc supporter masquerading as neutral all this while. Why couldn't you just stay true to what you support.
I'm a Yoruba man and I don't like tinubu,it has earned me insults and fights from my own people but it is what it is

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 01, 2023
shogsman:

God will p***h you,so you're an apc supporter masquerading as neutral all this while. Why couldn't you just stay true to what you support.
I'm a Yoruba man and I don't like tinubu,it has earned me insults and fights from my own people but it is what it is
Back to sender, stop quoting me if you are this uncouth. At least I have your agemates at home as kids, kids of nowadays carelessly throwing tantrums. Be warned

1 Like

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Alexxxi: 7:36am On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

And who the hell is your dad?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by GreyLaw(m): 7:37am On Mar 01, 2023
Osibajo2023:
Peter Obi

You are just being pacifist. No, Obi cannot fight with the big boys. There is no point in fighting and losing. This whole things just shows that everybody is a slave. That's all.
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by MarketForces: 7:38am On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

OBI stabbed nobody. For Tinubu to win the North West shows that the sentiments at this time was power shift to the south. Yet, Atiku insisted on stealing what belongs to the south. Atiku is the backstabber here, ask Obasanjo. He even betrayed Tinubu after giving him a platform in 2007 to contest the elections.

Tinubu is a product of strategic planning, patience, hard work and Faith. Along the line he was betrayed and bruised but he soldiered on. Truly, it is his turn

3 Likes

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by GreyLaw(m): 7:39am On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You are a liar and full of tribalism. Shame on you and your dad for wallowing in the mire al because of pecuniary gains.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by mrvitalis(m): 7:39am On Mar 01, 2023
Osibajo2023:
Peter Obi

Obi is gathering every polling unit results with the help of PDP and computing the results of he finds he lost good and fine ...but if he won he would take it to court ...it's left for the court to decide

They expected obi to call for mass action lmao obi is not that he is smarter than them ...there is no body ....even if the court fails to deliver right judgement we move on ....Nigerians know who actually won this election

Obi is just one alliance away from being president and in any alliance he would be the face of the opposition

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by GreyLaw(m): 7:41am On Mar 01, 2023
Ransomware:

Congrats brother. Please make sure to enjoy yourself. Most of these people are poorly fed and poorly banked kids running amok on Nairaland insulting their betters. Tell him to show you 1m in his account now and he'll start stammering. Meanwhile thats the amount some of us give people for free.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Osibajo2023: 7:41am On Mar 01, 2023
mrvitalis:

Obi is gathering every polling unit results with the help of PDP and computing the results of he finds he lost good and fine ...but if he won he would take it to court ...it's left for the court to decide

They expected obi to call for mass action lmao obi is not that he is smarter than them ...there is no body ....even if the court fails to deliver right judgement we move on ....Nigerians know who actually won this election

Obi is just one alliance away from being president and in any alliance he would be the face of the opposition
waste of time
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by wingmanIII: 7:42am On Mar 01, 2023
onumadu:
If Obi is a good man, the only honorable thing for him to do is to NEVER EVER concede this election.
Reason?
Because the hopes of millions of Nigerians who voted for him to deliver them from satanic rule is at stake.
This is NOT about Obi's political or economic future.
It is about the future of young Nigerians who voted for him.
His contesting this electoral heist to the last legal process would create opportunity for things to be turned around.
If he concedes, he will be seen as cowardly and selfish.
"They" will be busy now promising him all kinds of things. HE SHOULD TURN THEM DOWN AND FIGHT THIS TO THE LAST.
Once he is there, Nigerians will stand with him to recover his stolen mandate.
If he concedes, he will be seen as one of the thieves who raped Nigeria on a rough floor.
He did it in Anambra state (recover his stolen mandate).
He can do it in Nigeria because he won Abuja, the "center of unity".
He will certainly go to court. Obi is no weakling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 01, 2023
GreyLaw:

You are a liar and full of tribalism. Shame on you and your dad for wallowing in the mire al because of pecuniary gains.
What makes you think anyone who support Asiwaju is automatically a Yoruba? You got it wrong sir because Asiwaju support cut across all region and tribes.And the shame is yours. Please let’s forge ahead already and pray for the incoming government. God bless you all
Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by mrvitalis(m): 7:43am On Mar 01, 2023
FarahAideed:

You have low intelligence trust me ..Now go and meet him in hero beer brewery and enjoy his prudence there ...you people never get the picture, you can't vote Atiku but you ended voting for Tinubu
Yes we lost the battle ( tho not over yet) but the war is not over

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Truly Peter Obi Is A Good Man, He Should Realize This by Think9ja(m): 7:44am On Mar 01, 2023
Pandora will go down in history as the greatest betrayal of his benefactor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results / A Copy Of The Flier PDP Is Distributing In Lagos About APC? – Check It Out / Breakingnews: Names Of Ministers For Screening.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.