Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

The Federal Government Is Giving An Assistance To The Youths - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Federal Government Is Giving An Assistance To The Youths (403 Views)

Video Of NYSC Member Giving An Erotic Dance At Orientation Camp / NYSC Reacts To Viral Video Of Corps Members Giving An Erotic Dance (video) / Federal Poly Oko Atani Campus Students Flee School Over Attacks From The Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Federal Government Is Giving An Assistance To The Youths by Adeyemi5019: 5:55am On Aug 22, 2020
The federal government is offering an assistance to all the citizen call mr john to claim your, number will be posted in my next post be active and wait for it, make sure you stand a chance to get your assistance
Re: The Federal Government Is Giving An Assistance To The Youths by Matthewdan(m): 6:47am On Aug 22, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: The Federal Government Is Giving An Assistance To The Youths by Blackpromise(m): 8:36am On Aug 22, 2020
I laugh in Nigeria.

For Quality and durable gadgets, Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

#schoolsreopening: FG Issues Fresh Guidelines / Testimony Of How Students Suffer In The Hands Of Their Research Supervisors / MC Oluomo Has Written A Book, ASUU Lecturers Show Us Your Own Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.