Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Bbnaija Laycon Finally Kisses His Love Interest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Laycon Finally Kisses His Love Interest (2924 Views)

BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) / 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman / Frodd: Esther And I Are Just Friends, No Love Interest Between Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Laycon Finally Kisses His Love Interest by GistsBaze: 6:18am On Aug 22, 2020
One of the Big Brother Naija housemates, Laycon on Friday revealed to another housemate, Wathoni that he dreamt of kissing his love interest, Erica.

GISTSBAZE recalls that Laycon, Erica and Kiddwaya were in a love triangle earlier in the show, before a heartbroken Laycon asked for ”space”.

It seems all is well after Erica approached Laycon over his behaviour. The duo made peace on Tuesday night and all has been well.

However, on Friday, Laycon was seen telling Wathoni about a dream he had over the night. He said he kissed Erica in his dream even though he refused to kiss her in reality when he had the chance.

“I dreamt I kissed Erica in reality. You know I refused to kiss her that Saturday night she was drunk.”

Wathoni, however, thought that Laycon has been thinking about Erica too much, hence, the dream.

Laycon further disclosed that he is an emotional person, which is why he finds it hard to move on.
More details below https://gistsbaze.com/psg-vs-bayern-predict-and-win-cash-prize-and-airtime-with-gistsbaze

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Laycon Finally Kisses His Love Interest by padi94(m): 6:21am On Aug 22, 2020
Okay.
Why am I up at this time tho

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija Laycon Finally Kisses His Love Interest by jagaban002(m): 7:36am On Aug 22, 2020
I heard this laylon was a 1st class student of unilag , pls can’t someone tell him to stop being a simp and play smart to win 85m grand-price that will change is life and forget about ERICA(OLOSHO).
Dreams that don’t involve you making money or moving positively in life Ain’t good dream man .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Laycon Finally Kisses His Love Interest by Blackpromise(m): 8:21am On Aug 22, 2020
Laycon wakeup...

For Quality and durable gadgets, Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija Laycon Finally Kisses His Love Interest by femi4: 9:28am On Aug 22, 2020
In his dream though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Laycon Finally Kisses His Love Interest by fuckaholic25(f): 10:18am On Aug 22, 2020
fucking simp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Laycon Finally Kisses His Love Interest by HomerTimpson: 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
jagaban002:
I heard this laylon was a 1st class student of unilag , pls can’t someone tell him to stop being a simp and play smart to win 85m grand-price that will change is life and forget about ERICA(OLOSHO).
Dreams that don’t involve you making money or moving positively in life Ain’t good dream man .
pls what's BBN all abt ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo’s Marriage In A mess? As Actress Goes Drunk In Club! / LMFAO : See How Charly Boy Mocked Gov. Rochas On Instagram [SEE PHOTOS] / 7 Secrets Illuminati Members Wouldn’t Want You To Know (see Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.