Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

"Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" (70111 Views)

How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man / Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom / Wadume: I Have Lost My Manhood, I Can’t Make Love Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by EMMY76: 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
bbbabes:
A Nigerian man identified as Fortune has taken to Twitter to narrate how he was allegedly assaulted sexually by another man and his girlfriend in Ibadan.

According to the male model, he was stranded at a point in the city and requested for a lift from the couple who were going his way.

In his narration, he wrote on how the lady who appeared to be drunk tried to touch him some few minutes into the ride. His rejection led to the alleged assault by the lady and her partner, who was sitting at the passenger's side of the vehicle in the front.

He wrote:

https://twitter.com/BodilawFortune/status/1296781338507382786

He is even very lucky that they are not skull miners.
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by lozanni(m): 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Story be one kind
By the way the shirt looks deliberately torn. Stress along the neck line and tear lines absent .no bruise around tear areas.
Took a picture before the incident like say he know say them go assault am. Skin tone and texture same for a person that has just been assaulted compared to his before picture

My verdict..... Bros wan trend.
Then again make we drop advise.
NEVER ENTER A CAR FOR FREE WITH STRANGERS. You're squeezing the Bobby of a mad woman if you keep doing that. (o n fa werey loyon).
If you no get transport beg for money or trek. I prefer the latter. Israel trekked for 40 years what's a few kilometers

grin grin grin Israel's own na supernatural trekking. You want the guy to suffer that same way, as the place he is heading to might be quite far
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by bizhop01: 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
Movie script for fake people, the photos just open your yarsh.
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by Lovelygrl: 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
Lol this guy has reach here too
he is in a makeup group on Facebook always posting pics.

1 Like

Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by Jadeng: 12:11am On Aug 23, 2020
I think this a false tale just to draw attention!
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by Emmysky(m): 12:13am On Aug 23, 2020
This dude is just a clout chaser. I know him on Facebook and his stupid dressing sense and gay ass embarassed

1 Like

Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by Mbryt: 2:04am On Aug 23, 2020
Until a lion has is own story teller the hunter will always have the best part of the story

1 Like

Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by Dannyben01: 2:18am On Aug 23, 2020
Looking for a rich Sugar mummy or Daddy to take care of your financial needs�. Or in need of any available hookups within your area
Kindly join us or chat us on WhatsApp for more information to get connected.
Whatsapp-08118681709
Note; STRICTLY 18+ �
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by TooGod247(m): 2:34am On Aug 23, 2020
[quote author=ikechukwu150 post=93112839]Jesus is lord..Guy ogini is your problem?
Why the names nah?
But I like the comment sha!!![/quote

ikechukwu 150, wat the meaning ( ogini )
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by owila4luv(m): 3:45am On Aug 23, 2020
that's what inpatient can do
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by isoh(m): 6:39am On Aug 23, 2020
Sorry something

Don't let JAMB frustrate your university dreams this year again, enrol for the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board JUPEB and smile into 200L next year.

Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by bigcasava1(m): 6:58am On Aug 23, 2020
But you look like a gay

1 Like

Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by Btruth: 7:10am On Aug 23, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Story be one kind
By the way the shirt looks deliberately torn. Stress along the neck line and tear lines absent .no bruise around tear areas.
Took a picture before the incident like say he know say them go assault am. Skin tone and texture same for a person that has just been assaulted compared to his before picture

NEVER ENTER A CAR FOR FREE WITH STRANGERS. You're squeezing the Bobby of a mad woman if you keep doing that. (o n fa werey loyon).
If you no get transport beg for money or trek. I prefer the latter. Israel trekked for 40 years what's a few kilometers
aiye akamara......lol

grin
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by icekalito(m): 7:13am On Aug 23, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Story be one kind

Don't be too quick to assume bro... Lot of shit happen in this life that looks like super story or script.. I once had a similar experience but mine was kidnapped and I posted it on nairaland, people said its script and I just decided to keep mute to myself cos no one was there as witness at the moment of the incident.. Life no balance.
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by Pleasant101: 7:27am On Aug 23, 2020
angry
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by nduwale: 7:40am On Aug 23, 2020
Not evething that happenes in life sounds real and sensible take it don't leave it.
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by Henri8: 7:55am On Aug 23, 2020
Thank God your skull was not mined o.
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by KunSegzy100(m): 8:05am On Aug 23, 2020
Mayng01:
He looks gayish! & the story does not even seem or really make sense. It looks fabricated or some things had been extracted to shift blame off himself if true. I know if those people should come and tell their part of the event now, the story will change
it's very bad to say someone looks gayish, stop it. Until you confirm don't infer
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by ahiboilandgas: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Story be one kind

fbi and cia combine
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by jacoik(m): 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
FamousMonk:
What a foolish boy.
You had the opportunity to follow in the footsteps of King David but rejected it.
Now what did you gain.. angry
lol but which of devid footsteps abeg make I follow learn
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by jacoik(m): 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
annex1:
Sincerely, the only commandment left for many of us to break is "Thou shalt not commit murder"
lolxxxxx hahahaha murder wey naija dey chop like biscuits?
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by romunu(m): 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
You no well at allllllll
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by ikechukwu150: 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
[quote author=TooGod247 post=93121789][/quote]Ogini means What
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by sonso: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Let's clear road for our gospel preacher, I m sure he has something to say...

Gospel preacher, over to you!

I agree with you.
he won trend.

'It was at that moment my friend called me and I took bike back to Elebu Market before heading home.;

With that torn dress.
Think we are all stupid.

Meanwhile, get the book at my signature at no cost.

Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by Slimsly100(f): 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Story be one kind

Guy u be detective?
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by Sniper101(m): 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
Adisawasiu083:
Abi na u touch d girl breast? then hot slap follow

Bros, you dun see for where "gays" dey touch woman breast? Lol grin
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by vhuqnl(m): 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mayng01:
He looks gayish! & the story does not even seem or really make sense. It looks fabricated or some things had been extracted to shift blame off himself if true. I know if those people should come and tell their part of the event now, the story will change
Shame on you for getting attracted to ur fellow man. Shame
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by Michealvegas: 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
very sad for Bodi,he is alright sha. can't find his moniker tho
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by Mayng01(m): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
vhuqnl:

Shame on me for getting attracted to my fellow man. Shame
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by mixtatee02: 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
Fake story
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
WinLABSstores:

Mile 2 dey Lagos,
Mile 3 dey port

Nawa o

PH actually has Miles 1 to 4, not just mile 3.
Re: "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" by Savagethe21st(m): 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
vhuqnl:

Shame on you for getting attracted to ur fellow man. Shame
this boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Godbless Uwadiegwu: Nurse Sentenced For Sexually Abusing Patients In US (Photo) / Boy Knocks SARS Officer Unconscious (photo) / Nigerian Fraudster, Otunba Cash Arrested In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.