Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta (27057 Views)

Reyes Was Travelling At Over 220kmph Before His Car Crashed- Police / Crash Site Of Jose Antonion Reyes's Car After Fatal Accident / Jose Antonio Reyes Dies In Car Crash At Age Of 35 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta by Bahamas95(m): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Antonio Puerta fantastic left back that almost joined my team arsenal back then
Arsenal don almost sign many players.

Arsenal and ALMOST........

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
chiiraq802:

Oga!! nobody asked for this your long epistle, either say congrats to sevilla or Rip to Reyes and Puerta....shikinaaa!!!

smh undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta by samsard(m): 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Kemimarch16:
The only JESUS I know is the only one my BIBLE told me about
What makes you think he was the first person named Jesus, which by the way is more or less Joshua/Yeshua in the original Hebrew?
Re: Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta by lascos912(m): 1:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
alexistaiwo:
An average Nigerian player will dedicate it to a non existent God cheesy
how do you mean
Re: Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta by lascos912(m): 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
alexistaiwo:
I don't understand you
Re: Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta by lascos912(m): 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
it's been a long day without reyes
Re: Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta by trappatoni(m): 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
Bossman25:
Yes Oo.
Both wear white jersey.
All the same...Barca is still their husband.....
Up Barca...its a Spanish thing.

husband wey go trophy less is that one husband. Abi no be dem Bayern nack 8-2?Last time I checked, Madrid has 13 UCL to Barca's 5,34 league titles to Barcelona's 26. The only thing Barca is good at is winning the useless Copa Del Rey.
Re: Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta by Johntemmy(m): 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
Re: Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta by Bossman25(m): 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2020
Who told you Copa Del Rey is useless.
All the same Barca na them husband.....

trappatoni:
husband wey go trophy less is that one husband. Abi no be dem Bayern nack 8-2?Last time I checked, Madrid has 13 UCL to Barca's 5,34 league titles to Barcelona's 26. The only thing Barca is good at is winning the useless Copa Del Rey.
Re: Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta by maiquel: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
Didn't know Reyes died until now..
Wawu. cry
Re: Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta by highness25(m): 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
etibaba:
As UCL is to Real Madrid,
Europa is to Sevilla.

This one na question oo. E resemble the type wey I write for Niger Delta University those days and believe me e sweet die.

As UCL is to Real Madrid, so is Europa to Sevilla, discuss. I go just answer am Real Madrid Na in win Champions League pass and them win am three straight times, the same goes to Sevilla with Europa but dem no win am three straight times sha. Simple, my A is sure

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta by etibaba(m): 2:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
highness25:

This one na question oo. E resemble the type wey I write for Niger Delta University those days and believe me e sweet die.

As UCL is to Real Madrid, so is Europa to Sevilla, discuss. I go just answer am Real Madrid Na in win Champions League pass and them win am three straight times, the same goes to Sevilla with Europa but dem no win am three straight times sha. Simple, my A is sure

1 Like

Re: Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta by Starz825(m): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
Kemimarch16:
he was named after Jesus Christ... just like you see people named after Moses, Joseph and other biblical names around...
so pls don't spiritualize everything....
Re: Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta by Traviscottt: 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
highness25:

Sevilla also won it 3 straight times...verify ur facts.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta by highness25(m): 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
[quote author=etibaba post=93100182][/quote]

Looooooools
Re: Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
Jose Antonio Reyes.
One of my favourites and the best wingers Arsenal ever produced.
I'll forever miss you.
And the Sad part was that he died on my birthday
Continue to rest in the bossom of Abraham till we meet to part no more.

I tell you man.
Back then me and my Pops dey get issues everytime coz all my T-shirts had "Reyes" and no "6" inscribed on it by me with birrow.
Was really fond of him.
RIP to him though.
Re: Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta by Beverlyjean(f): 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
Bahamas95:
Arsenal don almost sign many players.

Arsenal and ALMOST........

Lol...
Re: Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta by Weirdgee: 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
alexistaiwo:
atheists spotted
Re: Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta by einsteine(m): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
highness25:

Sevilla also won Europa three straight times
Re: Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta by dannyCodes: 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
2013/14, 2014/15, 2015/16
that A don turn C

highness25:

Re: Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta by obinna58(m): 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
KossyKiss97:
Aww

Contact me asap if you need this children Educational tablets 08060291729
How much for the tab
Re: Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta by hemhemliy(m): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
Have you ever thought about investing in Real Estate and don't know how to go about it? Are you new to the investment world or want to add to your list of amazing and profitable investments?. Then OXFORD COMMERCIAL is the right place to invest your money.

Oxford Commercial is a Real Estate Company(insured) which offers various Real Estate Services ranging from Land and House Sales to Investment.

We have two packages for the Investment, (1) Agriculture (Agbe Loko Loba) and (2) Real Estate Investment.

For the Agbe Loko Loba package, you get 50% ROI for 12 months plan, 45% for 11 months, 40% for 10 months and 35% for 9 months.

While for Real Estate, you get 50% ROI for 12 months plan, 30% for 8 months and 10% for 5 months.

You will also get a Deed Of Agreement document that will be signed between the two parties as well as a Post Dated Cheque confirming when you will get your profit.

So, you have nothing to worry about. Just invest your money with us, sit back and relax. then when your profit is due, go to the bank with your Cheque and cash out!... simple!

For More Enquiry, Call or Whatsapp ;Mr Muhammed 08176415471

Re: Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta by Giftsketches18(f): 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
Past NYSC DG'S response to the financial complaints of Nigerian youths

The NYSC's Director Generals in recent times have encouraged Youth corpers to desist from relying solely on the monthly allowances from the Federal Government's reserve as they have proved minimal over the years owing to the incessant complaints from preceding corpers.
       Other complaints that have gotten to the ears of Management Staff include the ill-luck of numerous Youth corpers during service, pinning down to the organization in question that they served at. Many have described their service year as a waste of time relating it to the ridiculous amount of money aquired during service.
       Thus, Youth Corpers have been sensitised on the common reality of serving at a place lower than expectation and how they can tackle the dilemma. Public activists and Youth empowerment institutions have further encouraged Corpers to engage in convenient side hustles, preferably online based, if they are too displeased with the events at hand, because the Nigerian government has proved incompetent over the years, hence, cannot be relied upon.
          Certain business Organisations have further displayed interests in the idea and given their full support through investment incentives and convenient online jobs offered on a platter of gold. Recharge And get Paid VTU Agency, Cryptocurrency institutions, and WordPress are prominent examples of companies bidding aspiring youths to invest in them with minimal funds and get rewards of incentives, job offers and international trips. A very notable effort at remedying the prospective damages of the Federal Government's laxity towards it's youth.
         Thousands of Nigerian youths have enjoyed, and are still enjoying these incentives offered by online institutions such as the aforementioned.
National Youth Service Corpers and Nigerian youths in General are advised to invest in online companies of these nature with minimal funds, get registered and start up online based ventures, hence becoming their own enterpreneurs while making sure to always remember that they are truly the leaders of tommorow.
         Miss. Ochem Ifeoma, the Team leader of Gift Sketches RAGP group gives words of wisdom to Nigerian Youths...
    ..... in quote; " To climb up the pedestal of wealth, place the first foot..

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT DIRECTED TO ONLY SERVICE CORPS MEMBERS, BUT NIGERIAN YOUTHS IN GENERAL.

TO LEARN MORE AND GET STARTED WITH ENJOYING INCENTIVES FROM EMPOWERMENT ORIENTED ORGANIZATIONS, CONNECT WITH US AT:
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE
Re: Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta by KossyKiss97(f): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
obinna58:

How much for the tab
26k sir
Re: Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta by Amozever12: 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
[s]
SegFault:
I think say na Jesus the one that founded Christianity. Sha good for them.[/s]
Ur statement is dumb, sarcastic and irritating. Can u try this useless and stupid joke with another religion? Else u want to dig ur grave.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta by highness25(m): 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
einsteine:

Sevilla also won Europa three straight times
na in be say na B I go get be that oo. Looools
Re: Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
Amozever12:
[s]
Ur statement is dumb, sarcastic and irritating. Can u try this useless and stupid joke with another religion? Else u want to dig ur grave.
Abeg shut up you fool. If you feel pained go and hug barbed wire, is he not the founder of Christianity no make I descend on you this hot night with pankere soaked in peppered water.

Re: Jesus Navas Dedicates Europa Title To Reyes And Puerta by ugbede69(m): 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
Kemimarch16:
you mean you don't know Gabriel Fernando Del Jesus of Brazil?

who do you na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gerd Muller Dies At 75 / Lagos City Marathon Begins. See Massive Crowd Of Participants In Action / Belgium Vs Panama: World Cup - 3 - 0 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.