Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

How Do I Confirm My National Identification Number (NIN) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Confirm My National Identification Number (NIN) (649 Views)

Mistaken Of Identification / To Confirm My Visa / You Need A National Identification Number To Get The New International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Confirm My National Identification Number (NIN) by Arizonaz: 7:30am On Aug 22, 2020
Please help!

This is my second time of me registering with NIMC and yet my details can't be seen online .

My first registration was 2016 via mobile bus at Wise II and the Second was on 17th August 2020 via Bank registration.

I have been issued a new NIN with the original slip. The guy I registered with said the bank he wanted to verify his account with the NIN can't notice his ID number from the official website.

So, I want to know if there is another option for self-service checking. Although I have used their mobile app and still got the same story and I later discovered that their apps is no more on playstore.

Is there anyway other way I can check it on their official website?

Has anyone experience this too?

Please I need a reasonable suggestions thank you.

Re: How Do I Confirm My National Identification Number (NIN) by Jephz(m): 7:31am On Aug 22, 2020
Let me follow. I’m having same issue
Re: How Do I Confirm My National Identification Number (NIN) by 4godsake: 8:53am On Aug 22, 2020
*346# on the phone number used for registration

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Travel To Mexico For A Visit? / Admission Into Universities In Norway / South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.