Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Must Read, How Depression And Pain Wants To Kill Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read, How Depression And Pain Wants To Kill Me (131 Views)

BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / Nobody Can Kill Me, Because I’m Already Dead – Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read, How Depression And Pain Wants To Kill Me by samuelkid192: 9:07am On Aug 22, 2020
Good day nairalanders, am writing this because I believe in I will get help from this platform.
I just graduated from the university (sociology)last year December am 22yrs, though I was just surviving in the university I can't tell how I managed to graduate,
I have computer skills but I cant afford a laptop uptil now all because of situation, every body left alone to die here.
but since graduation everybody abandoned me, I don find work tire I no see, I managed to work as a laborer in a site but now its no more, no one to help, ..
please anyone who can help me with a job in Lagos, even its laborer work, any work, or Even just help me with a place I can keep my bag , so I can go out to look for something to do ..
please anyone in the position of help..
am left alone stranded.
please ur help is highly needed if if its just suggestions where I can manage as a street hustling, or company' that employ on daily basis, I really appreciate,
o81714o5o3o
Re: Must Read, How Depression And Pain Wants To Kill Me by Kestolove(m): 9:27am On Aug 22, 2020
Must u stay in Lagos? If u don't have anybody in lag return home my brother

(1) (Reply)

Request For KJV Audio Mp3 / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Secrets To Answered Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.