Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Bayelsa West: Dickson Joins Senatorial Race As Clark, Others Endorse Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa West: Dickson Joins Senatorial Race As Clark, Others Endorse Him (11374 Views)

Bayelsa Senatorial Race: Supporters Clamour For Lyon, Dickson / Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race / Abdul'azeez Yar'adua Joins Senatorial Race (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa West: Dickson Joins Senatorial Race As Clark, Others Endorse Him by jaytime(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2020
I'm still looking forward to that time when a Nigerian politician will leave office and start a business and get himself and his people employed.
Re: Bayelsa West: Dickson Joins Senatorial Race As Clark, Others Endorse Him by TheGladiator: 11:08am On Aug 22, 2020
A ‘People’s Constitution’ is needed to stop much of this rubbish going on, detriment to our national development. Governors, past and present, should be barred from contesting senatorial or any assembly seat
Re: Bayelsa West: Dickson Joins Senatorial Race As Clark, Others Endorse Him by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2020
Before 2034,all the senators will be former governors....I wonder the kind of laws they will be making then..... I weep for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa West: Dickson Joins Senatorial Race As Clark, Others Endorse Him by SirRoberto(m): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2020
See how they move from governorship to the senate... Why don't they give others the chance to test their leadership skills, and the hungry followers they have kept hungry will run and vote for them. #wemusttakebackourcountry.
Re: Bayelsa West: Dickson Joins Senatorial Race As Clark, Others Endorse Him by Badonasty(m): 11:34am On Aug 22, 2020
Lol...this one hasn’t even spent up to six months out of government, he’s already preparing to jump back in...Nigerian youths wake up

That’s why tinubu is respected by friends and foes..,it’s quite demeaning for someone that as ruled a whole state to start fighting to represent 1/3 of the state
Re: Bayelsa West: Dickson Joins Senatorial Race As Clark, Others Endorse Him by engela7(m): 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
Olunmercy56:
grin Politicians grin grin Why not allow another person to go for this post

Is he stopping another person from going for the post?

This is democracy, there's a level-playing ground, if anyone feels he/she is capable of defeating DICKSON, let them go to the pools.
Re: Bayelsa West: Dickson Joins Senatorial Race As Clark, Others Endorse Him by philasine(m): 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
This Clark na stupid old fool that does not have the interest of the ijaws in mind, he pretend interested In the development of ijaws but he is always comfortable with those whose antecedent are against the development of the ijaws, this man has not held any public office but has money to set up a University, who are they deceiving
Re: Bayelsa West: Dickson Joins Senatorial Race As Clark, Others Endorse Him by engela7(m): 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
BabaOwen:
A man that performed woefully as a Governor grin

The PDP almost lost Bayelsa state because of his poor performance. I hope he lose Sha.

Sorry my good friend,
Dickson never performed woefully as you have alleged.
As a matter of fact, Dickson stands as the best performing governor of Bayelsa since the 23 years existence of the state.
Re: Bayelsa West: Dickson Joins Senatorial Race As Clark, Others Endorse Him by Johntemmy(m): 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
Re: Bayelsa West: Dickson Joins Senatorial Race As Clark, Others Endorse Him by Yusman316(m): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Which ever way one look at it, it is not his fault but those that will go queue up and vote for him. We keep recycling the same set of clueless leaders, then b*tch about the result of our decisions. Is he the only person from Bayelsa West worthy of leadership position?
Re: Bayelsa West: Dickson Joins Senatorial Race As Clark, Others Endorse Him by Giftsketches18(f): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
Past NYSC DG'S response to the financial complaints of Nigerian youths

The NYSC's Director Generals in recent times have encouraged Youth corpers to desist from relying solely on the monthly allowances from the Federal Government's reserve as they have proved minimal over the years owing to the incessant complaints from preceding corpers.
       Other complaints that have gotten to the ears of Management Staff include the ill-luck of numerous Youth corpers during service, pinning down to the organization in question that they served at. Many have described their service year as a waste of time relating it to the ridiculous amount of money aquired during service.
       Thus, Youth Corpers have been sensitised on the common reality of serving at a place lower than expectation and how they can tackle the dilemma. Public activists and Youth empowerment institutions have further encouraged Corpers to engage in convenient side hustles, preferably online based, if they are too displeased with the events at hand, because the Nigerian government has proved incompetent over the years, hence, cannot be relied upon.
          Certain business Organisations have further displayed interests in the idea and given their full support through investment incentives and convenient online jobs offered on a platter of gold. Recharge And get Paid VTU Agency, Cryptocurrency institutions, and WordPress are prominent examples of companies bidding aspiring youths to invest in them with minimal funds and get rewards of incentives, job offers and international trips. A very notable effort at remedying the prospective damages of the Federal Government's laxity towards it's youth.
         Thousands of Nigerian youths have enjoyed, and are still enjoying these incentives offered by online institutions such as the aforementioned.
National Youth Service Corpers and Nigerian youths in General are advised to invest in online companies of these nature with minimal funds, get registered and start up online based ventures, hence becoming their own enterpreneurs while making sure to always remember that they are truly the leaders of tommorow.
         Miss. Ochem Ifeoma, the Team leader of Gift Sketches RAGP group gives words of wisdom to Nigerian Youths...
    ..... in quote; " To climb up the pedestal of wealth, place the first foot..

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT DIRECTED TO ONLY SERVICE CORPS MEMBERS, BUT NIGERIAN YOUTHS IN GENERAL.

TO LEARN MORE AND GET STARTED WITH ENJOYING INCENTIVES FROM EMPOWERMENT ORIENTED ORGANIZATIONS, CONNECT WITH US AT:
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE
Re: Bayelsa West: Dickson Joins Senatorial Race As Clark, Others Endorse Him by LilPeezy(m): 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
fergie001:

I thought Peremobowei Ebebi(APC) is from Ekeremor, abi na only mouth Baba get?
Bro Ebebi can't withstand Dickson, na free ticket for Dickson....Ebebi just dey fast forward emself, on a normal Sagbama r to produce d Senate since House of Reps is from Ekeremor.
Re: Bayelsa West: Dickson Joins Senatorial Race As Clark, Others Endorse Him by fergie001: 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
LilPeezy:
Bro Ebebi can't withstand Dickson, na free ticket for Dickson....Ebebi just dey fast forward emself, on a normal Sagbama r to produce d Senate since House of Reps is from Ekeremor.
Wow.....una plan am well be that..

You should be from that Senatorial Zone..

You know say Ebebi sabi ginger Wella...that's why I been think say him na heavyweight, and again e be like say Sagbama get more voting strength pass Ekeremor?

Una own better sha....na una dey on ground....Una Good luck o
Re: Bayelsa West: Dickson Joins Senatorial Race As Clark, Others Endorse Him by LilPeezy(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
fergie001:

Wow.....una plan am well be that..

You should be from that Senatorial Zone..

You know say Ebebi sabi ginger Wella...that's why I been think say him na heavyweight, and again e be like say Sagbama get more voting strength pass Ekeremor?

Una own better sha....na una dey on ground....Una Good luck o
Yes I'm from Ekeremor and for the voting strength na who Sabi rig pass dey get d highest, D last governorship election, I just weak for d Nembe votes(D rigging there was top notch)....Ebebi na tight man but na small boi for wia Dickson dey, d election is going to be less stress and easy win for Dickson.
Re: Bayelsa West: Dickson Joins Senatorial Race As Clark, Others Endorse Him by maxtime: 11:16am On Aug 23, 2020
Re: Bayelsa West: Dickson Joins Senatorial Race As Clark, Others Endorse Him by fergie001: 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
LilPeezy:

LilPeezy:
Yes I'm from Ekeremor and for the voting strength na who Sabi rig pass dey get d highest, D last governorship election, I just weak for d Nembe votes(D rigging there was top notch)....Ebebi na tight man but na small boi for wia Dickson dey, d election is going to be less stress and easy win for Dickson.
He has joined the race though I still think the PDP will win there.....Central is where they "most likely" will lose.
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/bayelsa-bye-election-zoning-arrangement-collapses-as-ebebi-joins-race/
Re: Bayelsa West: Dickson Joins Senatorial Race As Clark, Others Endorse Him by Anyiamaka: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
BabaOwen:
A man that performed woefully as a Governor grin

The PDP almost lost Bayelsa state because of his poor performance. I hope he lose Sha.

The PDP lost Bayelsa election. Gov Diri like Gov Uzodinma is a court-made governor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria / Adeleke’s Emergence As Osun Governor Is Divine - Traditionalists / Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.