Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,622 members, 7,844,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady (60631 Views)

Victoria Inyama Graduates From The University Of East London / Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by Johntemmy(m): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by Shellsploit: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
angry
Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by tolumizzy(m): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
Olosho gang
Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by jacoik(m): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
I don't even know what to say again. am even confusion here
Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by ojuu4u(m): 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
They will learn in hottest way, the mentality of dressing hot to traumatize men should stop.

If we condemned rape, we must show will to condemn indecent dressings!
Thank God she was not stripped naked. A girl in Kenya was stripped naked for indecent dressing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
I concurr. In fact govt should implement a law to get people with indecent dressing arrested because they are sort of encouraging rape. Imagine, the tout could not hold it and had to touch.

Like she rightly said, the tension in the country has eaten deep into some people's reasoning faculty and some are even high on some dangerous substances.

Girls, ladies, exposing your body doesn't make you look attractive but cheap and whorish. You'll only attract irresponsible men and touts. REAL men know what to go for when they need a wife. So, be guided.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by DoubleEngine007: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
SmartPolician:
Dress the way you wish to be addressed
Simple as ABC.. They saw her as a public property and the fool acted that way by touching her ass..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by fergie001: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
kalu61.....Come & see your sister o
Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by seguno2: 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
SmartPolician:
Dress the way you wish to be addressed

Aso nla ko ni eniyan nla- the habit does not make the monk.

1 Like

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
How many ladies have harassed any man sagging his pants before?

4 Likes

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Her shape is nice. All that without surgery...

The guy did wrong. I don’t see anything wrong with the girl’s clothes, but knowing the level of raving testosterone in Computer village- I won’t wear such there.
i hear say ur own pass like dat..

cc lefulefu ur food dn ready o
Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by mardis: 1:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by NnamdiN: 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
Even if she was naked, that animal didn't have to do that. cry I felt so sorry for her. cry

1 Like

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by DonBenny77(m): 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
grin
She's right, she grew up at a time when society was a sane place.
Not now that most ladies are money hungry whores moving about half naked. If you want to dress seductive and half-naked go to a red light district at night and ply your trade. Serves her right he would have pulled up the gown.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by SeriouslySense(m): 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
Exactly. I do not support Sexual harassment, but why wear a cloth that shows your shape, when the men there don't have self control and lack IQ.
pocohantas:

Her shape is nice. All that without surgery...

The guy did wrong. I don’t see anything wrong with the girl’s clothes, but knowing the level of raving testosterone in Computer village- I won’t wear such there.
Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by Viruses: 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
This lady should have just kept quiet, there are better ways to seek attention.

Indecent dressing is not a justification for rape or sexual harassment of any form.

1 Like

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by seunlayi(m): 1:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
seunlayi:

That boy should be located and charged and at the same time, What this girls are missing is the fact that when a man his trying to be adventurous, he will go for ladies like this but when it comes to the real thing which is marriage, he knows how to look the other way for a decent girl. It is pretty for ladies to choose to be club material or wife material(as men call it behind you if you don't know)
Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
Not enough reason to harass her.

Women train your boys well to respect the anatomy of a female
Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by benicta(f): 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
Who's this one again? Fine, what she's wearing is termed as indecent according to the African moral belief but is that enough reason to be molested?

When a man is charged to court for a rape case, does the judge acquit him based on the fact that the victim was dressed indecently?

3 Likes

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by koning: 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
There are so many prostitutes in that neighbourhood. I am sure that lady is one of them. The likelihood is like 98%. Not justifying what the alaye boy did though. I think it was a bet.

2 Likes

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by HantaVirus(m): 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
I disagree ....What of ladies that wear only bikinis at the beaches? Are they usually harassed? Fvck shit !

A lady could dress anyhow she likes.. Matter of fact, I love skimpy clothes on a woman kiss

3 Likes

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by OpinionCounts(m): 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
Wrong dress in a wrong environment
Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by Karleb(m): 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
There's nothing wrong with the lady's dress.

That kind of gown is now the norm, every lady has one.
Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by Swingate(m): 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
There should be war against any form of harassment, ladies have the freedom to wear anything they want without fear of harassment. We should be ashamed people still act this way in this jet age.
Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by IVORY2009(m): 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
pretydiva:
It doesn't justify the guys action. What he did is all shade of wrong. He's a potential rapist

How? When does touching a woman's boot become a crime as rape oloko ooooo shocked

2 Likes

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by AyDripper1(m): 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Nothing bad in what she wore. Victoria should stop justifying harassment
everything is bad about what she wore..

3 Likes

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by brain54(m): 1:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
I don't think Victoria is trying to justify the guy's action... just trying to say if you can't take the heat don't stay in the kitchen.

5 Likes

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by lekki1444: 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
she carry meat enter where a pack of hungry lions dey and she dey surprised say hungry lion chop meat. i dont understand people who say she should dress how she wants to dress. listen the only thing preventing her from getting raped is the fear of prison and lynching that is in most peoples minds but if that fear can be overcome i can bet you 99 percent of the men there will rape her. there are many sexually starved people out here. even vee in big brother house is complaining of konji and this one is flaunting meat in a den of hungry lions lmao some people dont have sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by DonBenny77(m): 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
Karleb:
There's nothing wrong with the lady's dress.

That kind of gown is now the norm, every lady has one.
It's a norm that most ladies are whores now. It does make Victoria Inyama wrong she grew up in saner climes. How can you see nothing wrong with her dressing. You are blind!

3 Likes

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
I see a lot of sense in what she's saying. Even when dress responsibly, these touts will ogle at you, attempt to grab your arm etc. Imagine being dressed inappropriately...

If you're inside your car or a taxi, dress as you like. But if you're going to walk inside Computer village, I beg you to use your head.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Davido Acquires N300 Million Lamborghini Aventador As Christmas Gift (Pix, Vid) / Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere / Maureen, Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Steps Out Braless (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.