Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,529 members, 7,861,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady (60752 Views)

Victoria Inyama Graduates From The University Of East London / Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
Grandmeister:

By all means the law should make an example of him...the point we are making is..l’d rather not be a victim of sexual harassment or rape than be the victim who (eventually) got justice.

Don't mind them... They prefer sentiments that don't work. Some women want to dress like prostitutes and be treated like queens. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by freeborn02: 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
alphaNomega:
Normal human beings dress the way they want. It is perverts that use dressing as an excuse to commit sexual harassment.

The tout harassing the lady is the problem!

Then one day, your daughter will leave home wearing nothing like a mad person.and you will see it as normal also.

3 Likes

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by danilmo: 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Her shape is nice. All that without surgery...

The guy did wrong. I don’t see anything wrong with the girl’s clothes, but knowing the level of raving testosterone in Computer village- I won’t wear such there.

That is common sense.
Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
Swingate:

She should educate the people and not the victims. Thanks .

And she was educating the people, not the victims. Women are part of the people too... Everybody talks about harassment from the viewpoint of the female folk, she is doing that from the dysfucntional society's point of view. Reason like a wise person.

3 Likes

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
Brachaa:
I concurr. In fact govt should implement a law to get people with indecent dressing arrested because they are sort of encouraging rape. Imagine, the tout could not hold it and had to touch.

Like she rightly said, the tension in the country has eaten deep into some people's reasoning faculty and some are even high on some dangerous substances.

Girls, ladies, exposing your body doesn't make you look attractive but cheap and whorish. You'll only attract irresponsible men and touts. REAL men know what to go for when they need a wife. So, be guided.

So we still get reasonable ladies like you for naija.

I'm impressed.

4 Likes

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by femi4: 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
careytommy37:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Of all pipu, victoria inyama dey talk of proper dressing

babe wey use bo0b exposure gain roles for home videos back then shocked
Don't mind the kettle calling pot black
Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by adenigga(m): 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Nothing bad in what she wore. Victoria should stop justifying harassment

Are you her...........?

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
Chai.. i fit kill for this babe that year. This life. She still looks good tho
Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by Kuginzi: 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
bolaayenimo:
And you should stop justifying indecent dresses

2 Likes

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by Blackdeewhy(m): 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
Like her daughter dressed properly. Holier than thou!
Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by brain54(m): 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
Grandmeister:

The irony is that most girls will protect their phones with 6 inches thick cases, Fort Knox level password security and even insurance buy will put less security on their body and life! I’m a guy with reasonable macho physique yet I don’t stay out late pass 8:30pm unless it’s necessary. I don’t mingle with every dick and harry. Just because burglary is bad and is punishable by law doesn’t mean we won’t put fences and security in our house...just because stealing is bad doesn’t mean I will keep my phone on a table in a public place and go out for a pee...young girls should try to secure their body and life because even if the law catches up with the rapist the deed would already have been done right? You will still live with the stigma (if you survive)...in a nutshell, refuse to be part of the statistics of rape victims.
seconded
Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by Swingate(m): 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
The only thing we think about in Nigeria is sex sex sex, when a lady dresses the way we don’t like she wants She becomes cheap to us, what about the people who like the way she is dressed ? So because of some idiots our ladies should start wearing school uniform? Some straight ladies will wear that dress she wore and not look hot like that. All these people with low mentally should stop harassing beautiful ladies.
When you see a lady not dressed the way you like , just look away simple.
Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by naturefellow(m): 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
Mandela27:
That boy is not mentally okay.
Whydfuck would he do that?damn!
so disgusting,and the girl's ass ain't looking good enough,her legs like brown walking sticks.
share your own ass and legs online for us to rate because you are self-created. nonsense!
Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by brain54(m): 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
Babara1994:

Go to mushin and be walking about with ur iphone in ur back pocket o. Sense is far from some girls
DAT mushin wey they steal my brand new iPhone I just buy from my pocket. I Neva even put sim inside...the thing pain me that day I go hux go sleep....I no even tell anybody wetin happen.not until about a week later wet person remember say I buy phone and he Neva see me dey use am.

1 Like

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by Sleekfingers: 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
Wetin she enter computer village go do in that kinda dress?

Oga slawormir,over to you

are u implying say na perverts full computer village? What a country......
Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by Hathor5(f): 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
It speaks volumes of a country where men are not expected to have restraint. And then they want to be respected and be the leaders in their families. undecided

1 Like

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by lereinter(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
That guy is a pervert

1 Like

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by Sleekfingers: 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
ojuu4u:
They will learn in hottest way, the mentality of dressing hot to traumatize men should stop.

If we condemned rape, we must show will to condemn indecent dressings!
Thank God she was not stripped naked. A girl in Kenya was stripped naked for indecent dressing.

this is the most idiotic comment i have read so far this year.......
Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by pocohantas(f): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hathor5:
It speaks volumes of a country where men are not expected to have restraint. And then they want to be respected and lead their families. undecided

The irony. I love how they tell us to beware of them. Not like I don’t know before sha. I deal with them with EXTREME caution. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by Hathor5(f): 3:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
pocohantas:

The irony. I love how they tell us to beware of them. Not like I don’t know before sha. I deal with them with EXTREME caution. grin grin

I swear I can't take them seriously. It's just not possible. With the excuses they give even less. It's not nature that made them so, it's their effed up mentality. I can tell because I have the comparison between them and men of other nationalities.
Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by ojuu4u(m): 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
Sleekfingers:

this is the most idiotic comment i have read so far this year.......

Became you are foolish, perhaps you are going mad.

Use ur intelligent to erase the embarrassment she received yesterday now.

Ur stupidity will destroy you too one day.

Pervert people that want to see female shape to easy their pleasure, the one you watch on Internet not satisfy you
Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Are you okay,just asking please?
Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by CanadaOrBust: 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
bolaayenimo:

No mind the mumu woman. Empowering
would-be rapists - “I raped her because she was wearing skirt!”

1 Like

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by Swingate(m): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
brain54:

bro you maybe are getting the point wrong... what Victoria is saying I think and am in support of is that you probably know you would meet people who would smack your butt on the road with the excuse that you are indecently dressed...is it right? No! is it likely to happen? Yes! so common sense as responsible person who doesn't want this...what do I do? dress decently to avoid such harassment especially as we stay in a lawless country were laid down laws are not respected...the girl in that video...the worse she would do is curse...in a saner country she can get that guy arrested and sent to jail for such...
secondly in summer in those countries you claim people dress that way probably to beaches or such places. and yes they have laws which are enforced if violated which makes it more difficult for people to act that way...and note that people still react that way in those countries even though to a lesser degree because of these laws...
and yes some people do get offended by the sight of those guys dirty boxers you mentioned....

p.s. I hate typing and probably won't respond to more comment s because I don tire to type.

Thank you for your very nice input, firstly I must ask you something. Don’t you think if the governor of Lagos state and the president after seeing this video, come out to condemn it and instruct the law enforcement agencies to do something about it we will see changes ?
If we don’t condemn this act as we should the right way then we might be sending the wrong message to those touts who will copy this idiot and harass more women in the name of dressing.
Freedom is been able to do what is good for you without fear of harassment. Ladies are different from men and we don’t expect them to dress like men. Unless the government come out with a dress code for women nobody has the right to tell them what to wear. I think Victoria should use her popularity to call on the authorities to act rather than this.
Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by ezechi24(m): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Dressing or no dressing

There are too many weray and perverts in da elm Street
That is not an excuse for that rubbish....
Same shit these perverts also do in new Benin market in Benin city once them see girls with tight fitted cloths.....

Na so one idiot be want try that nonsense on top my two sisters head.... because them wear one tight fitted skirt for new Benin market
He nor know say i dey waka dey come from their back...
The boy dey dragg and pull their arm....he one dey create awareness

As a real niggarrr i just waka reach were he dey na tell am make he nor try that nonsense again...make he nor even start that kind rubbish say i be Bini boy
If he try am say me and him go get problem and the whole of Benin city nor go dey safe for am....
Stupid perverts

Tell your sisters to dress decently ...next time I see them I go press their Brest.

3 Likes

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by Grandmeister(m): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hathor5:

I swear I can't take them seriously. It's just not possible. With the excuses they give even less. It's not nature that made them so, it's their effed up mentality. I can tell because I have the comparison between them and men of other nationalities.
Sentiments sentiments...tsk tsk. Even in the USA the bastion of modern day civilization there’s still rape cases! There are still criminals and murders in that country. Yes I am a man living in Nigeria and yet I go out of my way to take care and protect my shit( and that includes my life and property). Criminals will always abound as long as mankind is imperfect. Sentiments won’t do you any good.

1 Like

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by torisz(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
Make I no talk grin
Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by pocohantas(f): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hathor5:

Babe! I once went somewhere to buy something and the woman didn’t have it in her shop. She told her sales boys to take me to their warehouse behind. I told her I won’t follow them. The guys were embarrassed, but who cares... grin

2 Likes

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by TROLL11: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
girls overrate their body parts, these same girls are the ones that wil see a muscular guy with big bceps and big chest and they will touch it without ur consent. i have seen them do that countless time. when same is done to them they start screaming

1 Like

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by Grandmeister(m): 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Swingate:

Thank you for your very nice input, firstly I must ask you something. Don’t you think if the governor of Lagos state and the president after seeing this video, come out to condemn it and instruct the law enforcement agencies to do something about it we will see changes ?
If we don’t condemn this act as we should the right way then we might be sending the wrong message to those touts who will copy this idiot and harass more women in the name of dressing.
Freedom is been able to do what is good for you without fear of harassment. Ladies are different from men and we don’t expect them to dress like men. Unless the government come out with a dress code for women nobody has the right to tell them what to wear. I think Victoria should use her popularity to call on the authorities to act rather than this.
Again get the point....we have been executing criminals since time immemorial right? Even here in Nigeria armed robbers were routinely executed on NTA back then. We have been burning robbers and petty thieves on the streets of Nigeria till date but has that stopped those who are predisposed to steal, maim and kill from doing so? Would you rather be the man that got killed and got justice and ‘fame’ posthumously or be the man that avoided being killed in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by Hathor5(f): 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Swingate:

I wanted to type 100 bottles of whatever you like to drink but I deleted it because you may choose a very expensive drink. grin

Now it's this pink dress that got them going, next time it will be a pair of jeans. Whether we like the dress or not, and personally I don't, the act of slapping her butt is wrong, not her fashion faux pas, which from her perspective is not even a faux pas.

Men should also realize that a woman can choose to look seductive for one male, which does not mean that she wants the attention or harassment of all males. Look away if you can't deal with it. How difficult can it be?

Seeing people justify what is clearly wrong makes me lose hope that things can turn to be better in this country. Let people complain about politicians. With this mentality they have the politicians they deserve.

1 Like

Re: Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady by brain54(m): 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
Swingate:

I think Victoria has played the part she can by advising women to dress decently...that's a good role! we should try to view things from a broader perspective a times sir.
how many cases like this have happened in the past? plenty! what has been done by the government about it in the past? nothing! until something is done urgently by the government and authorities in charge...every self respecting lady-even though you have a right to dress the way you wish- please dress decently... especially when going to certain places.
people have been condemning such acts since 1960 wey naija get independence...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze / Teebillz Gushes Over His Girlfriend: ''Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect'' / Naira Marley Shows Off His Bikes In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.