Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash (62056 Views)

Governor Adeleke, Aides Escape Air Crash - Leadership / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by Kexcellency: 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
the news is funny to me though, dont know why

2 Likes

Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by IamWonderful: 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
ok
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
I hear say righteousness89 don chop ban my fellow comrades gather here let pray mod free our righteousness89 b4 u suffer 4 600years

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by techmo(m): 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
Sahara Reporters are fast lossing it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by melojo: 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
A reminder that death awaits us all
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by alizma: 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
God be praise for safe landing. It will always end in thanksgiving
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by tafabaloo(m): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
GamalNasser:
What type of nonsense report is this ..how can plane lose complete control for 10 minutes ?

Bros , it's obvious you never fly for plane before. Ask me and I wld tell you how awful the experience was.

4 Likes

Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by Sososo(f): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by IvarTheBoneless: 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
shocked

PMB has to be one of the Presidents with the highest number of unpleased citizens.

See arrows from everywhere. undecided

1 Like

Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
Probably severe air turbulence

1 Like

Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by chukwuibuipob: 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
sad Alihamudulai sad.God nor allow Osus pipu Congress to laugh the family to scorn sad God pass una cool.Bisimilai Amina wink grin
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
As long as it is Sahara reporters I can't believe.

1 Like

Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by peteryoung2048d(m): 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hmm
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by Melaye(f): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
Jomave4601:
Nice one
dominique myndd44 ban this scammer

he just created this account today and this is his first post
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by Azmanaty: 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
Thank God For Their Safety!

Shut up
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by adecz: 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
The woman na better woman,
by God's infinite Mercies & Grace,
nothing bad will happen to her.

She is the only truthful and kind person
in this cabal government of wickedness,
suffering, hunger & death.

We know the person firing spiritual
'arrows' at her in a bid to takeover her
position in za oza room....

We declare & decree, shall not happen..

Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by IvarTheBoneless: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
SegFault:
As long as it is Sahara reporters I can't believe.

You're not particularly bright nor blessed with critical thinking skills... so no surprise.

Were you not the one abusing people of rightly labelling a cultist for what he is?

Sahara Reporters has a very good track record. But for people with a minimum level of IQ, though.

4 Likes

Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
Sowore has lost it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by shegzhkn: 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
alexistaiwo:
The Reaper had only one job, just one job and he couldn't even do it satisfactorily undecided

MQ-9 reaper ??
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by Yankee101: 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
The post is full of bitterness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by OBA117(m): 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
Thank God for their safety!
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by GamalNasser: 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
tafabaloo:

Bros , it's obvious you never fly for plane before. Ask me and I wld tell you how awful the experience was.

Shut up I am a seasoned aviator for your information ..do you know what it means for a plane to lose complete control ? It means the pilot would have lost both engines , lost all his hydraulics that control his ailerons and tail elevator and fins....

The fact they ran into some turbulence doesn't mean the pilot ever lost control of the aircraft for once and that's what they landed safely ....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by Enemyofpeace: 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Who Buhari offend?
Nigerians and the uburned generations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by edunwanna: 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
Visit the website on
https: //dailyjobsnigeria. com/

Use the search button to search for the type of job u want and APPLY directly to the employer.
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
Escape?? undecided
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
How would it have been a national disaster?

The national disaster is poor Leah Sharibu still sitting in Boko Haram's den 3 years after her capture.

1 Like

Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by 12345baba(m): 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
Opportunity buhari for use marry that minister done go, buhari ntoor

1 Like

Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by mbahdi(m): 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
make i no talk watin dey my mind bf dm say i dey wish person death,but wait oo,wic nigeria are there talking?no one cares if there are dead or alive,cos dats same way there dnt care if nigerians are dead or alive.rubish
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by wisest10: 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
Dubai again...that is how they will be disgracing us up and down...
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by Dunnasi54: 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
see below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos / Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO / These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.