Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash (62058 Views)

Governor Adeleke, Aides Escape Air Crash - Leadership / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures / President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Who Buhari offend?

so the neck no dey pain again?
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

You're not particularly bright nor blessed with critical thinking skills... so no surprise.

Were you not the one abusing people of rightly labelling a cultist for what he is?

Sahara Reporters has a very good track record. But for people with a minimum level of IQ, though.
There was so proof that he was a cultist until someone brought proof, did you see me arguing again. Sahara reporters have been known for fake news, and lastly I did not insult you don't even get into that boat with me this morning. Unless you want fire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by wisest10: 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
Am not wishing anybody I'll,but how I wish all those Godfathers terrorizing Nigeria can just enter one plane, and the plane just crash and no one survive...
God what happened in Ghana can happen in Nigeria
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by semyman: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
[quote author=perdollar post=93096613]we r getting there inshallah. bloody family[/quote
Back to sender]
Awuzubilahi minasheytan
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by Fcwilly: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
Thank God for safety, I like that woman even though she dey make me vex sometimes, make earth never clean her please.
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by Seikiri1: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
smizy:
I hear say righteousness89 don chop ban my fellow comrades gather here let pray mod free our righteousness89 b4 u suffer 4 600years
Why will they ban him....for spreading the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
The mod that banned him is an Antichrist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by Rawhumper(m): 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
If its true, we thank God they are safe but hope they can learn their lessons.

The world is changing, many wont understand.
I believe the plane can lose control for one reason or the other. Science is not perfect, so there is a possibility that something went wrong.

Thank God i love Aisha for been a strong woman and standing for the truth but i feel bad if she really sneaked out to shop.

Kwanza:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/22/exclusive-president-buhari%E2%80%99s-wife-aisha-daughter-hanan-co-travellers-escape-air-crash
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by Positiveme2020: 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Thank God

Yes oh. Thank God it ended in praise.

1 Like

Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by perdollar(m): 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
[quote author=semyman post=93097110][/quote]kachi kaniyanka aboki. I av already sent it to u n ur generations and it's irreversible
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by semyman: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
[quote author=perdollar post=93096613]we r getting there inshallah. bloody family[/quote
Back to senderi]

Evil is for for you as you have wished for
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by semyman: 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
perdollar:
we r getting there inshallah. bloody family
May you partake in the expectation
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by MosheDayan: 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
alexistaiwo:
The Reaper had only one job, just one job and he couldn't even do it satisfactorily undecided
don't worry, he won't miss next time. grin
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by IvarTheBoneless: 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2020
SegFault:

There was so proof that he was a cultist until someone brought proof, did you see me arguing again. Sahara reporters have been known for fake news, and lastly I did not insult you don't even get into that boat with me this morning. Unless you want fire.

Read my signature... I was born in fire, so i enjoy it.

Bring it on then. wink.

Sahara reporters has been known to break high level exclusive news too.

If my memory serves me right.... Yaradu'a and Kyari's death(s) Did they falsify that too?
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by perdollar(m): 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2020
semyman:
May you partake in the expectation
semi man! r u almajiri or talakawa
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by PierreAbutu(m): 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Who Buhari offend?

Ask families of dead victims in Benue, Kogi, southern Kadun and Bornu states
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by GEEBITE: 12:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
Lose*
abc115:
Sahara Reporters and Fake News.

How can a Plane loose control for 10 minutes?

This must be a new record in aerodynamics.

Most of the news from them these days are fake without apologies nor retractions.
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

Read my signature... I was born in fire, so i enjoy it.

Bring it on then. wink.

Sahara reporters has been known to break high level exclusive news too.

If my memory serves me right.... Yaradu'a and Kyari's death(s)
That fake news stuff has ruined their image in my eyes though, but at least they are better than Radio Biafra. gringringrin I stay in enugu with my old people and I remember reading one, laugh wey wan kill me eh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by wink2015(m): 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
Praise be to Allah for his mercy !
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by GEEBITE: 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
Quite amazing they have never heard of air turbulence. I pray they will never experience it.
tafabaloo:

Bros , it's obvious you never fly for plane before. Ask me and I wld tell you how awful the experience was.

2 Likes

Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by morris477(m): 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
So she used medical excuse to fly out
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by banhammy: 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Jet Lost control for TEN MINUTES?.
Let me go and come back

1 Like

Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by abc115: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
GEEBITE:
Lose*
Thanks man
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by arsenalLUVA: 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
A graduate of photography from Ravensbourne University in England, Hanan in July 2019 ordered the Department of State Services to arrest a young businessman based in Delta State, Athony Okolie, after he was issued a mobile number by telecommunications company MTN previously used and abandoned by her.
Okolie spent 10 weeks in unlawful detention before he was finally released by the secret police.

Earlier in January, Hanan was again in the news after she attended an event to photograph a Durbar by Rilwanu Adamu, Emir of Bauchi, in one of the jets in the presidential fleet.

The move was condemned by Nigerians even though the Presidency defended the action by saying that it was a normal procedure.

This sahara reporters never cease to amaze me. How does the above information concern the report?
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by Golan007: 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
Fake news peddlers.

10 minutes indeed.
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by jrusky(m): 12:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hey Mr OP point of correction *Not and Never *Nigeria was saved* pls say Buhari and his household were saved from disaster pls.

Daura violated teavel restriction and entered UK, Aisha and her Daughter violated travel restriction and nearly got kilked and you are saying nationl disaster pls how does that be my headache? National disaster my foot.

Stay at home they won't listen if its ordinary Nigerian that violated the restriction order they would ask for his/her head

Pls name any African leader family you hear flying around anyhow during these pandemic mention just one but only in Nigeria you will hear oh he or she went on govt assignment as if Ghana, Senegal, South Africa etc has no official assignments too.

1 Like

Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by Golan007: 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
tafabaloo:

Bros , it's obvious you never fly for plane before. Ask me and I wld tell you how awful the experience was.

Shut up.
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by Golan007: 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
jrusky:
Hey Mr OP point of correction *Not and Never *Nigeria was saved* pls say Buhari and his household were saved from disaster pls.

Daura violated teavel restriction and entered UK, Aisha and her Daughter violated travel restriction and nearly got kilked and you are saying nationl disaster pls how does that be my headache? National disaster my foot.

Stay at home they won't listen if its ordinary Nigerian that violated the restriction order they would ask for his/her head

Pls name any African leader family you hear flying around anyhow during these pandemic mention just one but only in Nigeria you will hear oh he or she went on govt assignment as if Ghana, Senegal, South Africa etc has no official assignments too.

You are right.

Even Victor Osimhen is a government official breaking the law.
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by Notatribalist(m): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
Kwanza:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/08/22/exclusive-president-buhari%E2%80%99s-wife-aisha-daughter-hanan-co-travellers-escape-air-crash
So it's actually Dubai they traveled to,it's time to start taking Nnandi KANU serious. Dude was the only one that said they went to Dubai
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by obowunmi(m): 12:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
They should have died. grin grin
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by abc115: 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
arsenalLUVA:
A graduate of photography from Ravensbourne University in England, Hanan in July 2019 ordered the Department of State Services to arrest a young businessman based in Delta State, Athony Okolie, after he was issued a mobile number by telecommunications company MTN previously used and abandoned by her.
Okolie spent 10 weeks in unlawful detention before he was finally released by the secret police.

Earlier in January, Hanan was again in the news after she attended an event to photograph a Durbar by Rilwanu Adamu, Emir of Bauchi, in one of the jets in the presidential fleet.

The move was condemned by Nigerians even though the Presidency defended the action by saying that it was a normal procedure.

This sahara reporters never cease to amaze me. How does the above information concern the report?
Cut and Paste Journalism (CPJ)
Re: Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash by Bimpe29: 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
We thank God for them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guber Polls: Ezekwesili Blasts Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu Over Attack On Igbos In Lagos / Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO / These Are The People Who Need Wardrobe Allowance Not Our Senators (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.