Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong (525 Views)

The Next Step To Take After Committing A Sexual Blunder / Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? / INVOKING POWER OR DOING SPIRITUAL WORK/SPELLS IN THE GRAVEYARD (TIPS AND RULES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong by CNW1: 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
Good day house. I'll try and keep this as short as possible. I had to open this account cos my wife is also a Nairaland member.

I'll just start from when we were dating. My wife and I (fiancėe then) agreed on no sex till marriage. So we would kiss, touch and romance and I would eventually get to orgasm and ejaculate. This continued till we got married. We've been married now for almost ten years. Being that it is already a part of our relationship, any time my wife is tired or not in the mood for sex she would beg me to just "press" as we now call it. So I would just touch her and press and relieve myself.

Now some years ago we had a teenager living with us as a maid when my wife 1st took in. Because of my wife's pregnancy sex was like once in a month or once in 2 months and pressing wasn't convenient for her as she needed enough time and space cos of some complications at the early stage of the pregnancy. She had to go spend some time at her mom's. So konji was so strong and I didn't wanna have any extra marital affair so while the maid was sleeping one night I went into her room and lay behind her, pressed my erected private part against her buttocks and relieved myself. She didn't even know what I did for she was fast asleep. I didn't touch her breast, buttocks or private part. I only lay behind her pressing my stuff lightly on her backside.

Ok fast forward to now, my wife isn't pregnant anymore, I can have sex any time I want but I still enjoy sneaking into our little maid's room (she is just 10yrs) when everyone is asleep, lying down behind her and pressing.

Recently, a relation of mine came visiting. She is in her twenties. Because of how close I am to her, I would carry her on my laps pressing her backside against my private part and release in the process. I don't touch her breast or buttocks I only carry her on my laps. But I think she would be feeling my erected private part against her buttocks but she has never objected me carrying her on my laps cos she takes me as her elder brother and knows I cannot do anything intimate with her. All this usually happen at night when my wife is asleep. I put off the lights and ensure my relation doesn't see my erected private part. I wear my shorts or underwear so the wetness is concealed.

My question is, am I committing a sin since I am having sexual pleasures with people other than my wife? But I've never touched their breast, buttocks or other private parts. This relation of mine, I can't even remember seeing her unclad. I don't kiss her or handle her. I only carry her on my laps as we discuss and relieve myself.

I've tried to stop sneaking into our maid's room several times and tried carrying my relation on my laps several times but failed. There is this pleasure I just get from releasing through them that I can't explain. I don't intend having sex with any other lady besides my wife cos I'm a very religious person. But I'm not committing adultery I think cos its just me enjoying myself harmlessly without the knowledge of the girls.
Re: Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong by IfGodbeforus(m): 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
My Brother, Straight to the Point!
You Need to Stop that Evil Immediately..
What you are Doing is Evil.
What you are doing is Immoral.

Stop it Immediately before it Shatters, Batters and Destroy you and your Home..

2 Likes

Re: Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong by dingbang(m): 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
Fake fake fake

2 Likes

Re: Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
Jeeez shocked shocked

Now, what you are doing is big time rape and known as pedophilia considering your maids age and you could go to jail for it. So desist from such evil act before its too late.

As for your sister, you're committing incest and that could bring a curse on you.

Just stop!!!!!
Re: Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong by CNW1: 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2020
dingbang:
Fake fake fake
This isn't fake. You don't know me so what will I gain from drawing unnecessary attention. It's what is happening to me presently
Re: Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
chai this one strong o

Please go for deliverance.

please let that your relative stop visiting and let that maid go and stay where she won't be molested.

That innocent child can't continue to be endangering herself staying under the same roof with you.

I thought even animals should be able to control their libido. I don't mean that as insult .

Besides talk to your wife if the time for intercourse can be increased.
Re: Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong by CNW1: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2020
@IfGodbeforus and @Brachaa thanks for your comments. But I didn't rape anyone. I don't even touch them. Whatabout married people that masturbate? Usually I feel some relief after I've done it and don't feel any form of condemnation
Re: Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong by Uyi168: 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
No.
U didn't do anything wrong.
Are u happy now?? undecided
Re: Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong by IfGodbeforus(m): 1:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
CNW1:
@ and @Brachaa thanks for your comments. But I didn't rape anyone. I don't even touch them. Whatabout married people that masturbate? Usually I feel some relief after I've done it and don't feel any form of condemnation

Flee From that Bro! If you Don't feel Condemnation Doing that, then the Devil has Eaten deep into you..

Jump up and Repossess your Life Bro
Re: Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
CNW1:
@IfGodbeforus and @Brachaa thanks for your comments. But I didn't rape anyone. I don't even touch them. Whatabout married people that masturbate? Usually I feel some relief after I've done it and don't feel any form of condemnation

Please just stop!

That you don't feel condemned in your heart doesn't mean its right. Cos one day the devil will minister to you to shift your maids pant and then from there penetrate her. That's how people who rape started and didn't see anything wrong until it go out of their control.

Now, let's look at it this way..
If a man does exactly same to your 5 year old daughter, how would you feel? Be sincere.

Ask for forgiveness and stop it.
Re: Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong by CAPSLOCKED: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
CNW1:

--I didn't wanna have any extra marital affair so while the maid was sleeping one night I went into her room and lay behind her, pressed my erected private part against her buttocks and relieved myself.

--She didn't even know what I did for she was fast asleep. I didn't touch her breast, buttocks or private part. I only lay behind her pressing my stuff lightly on her backside.

--I still enjoy sneaking into our little maid's room (she is just 10yrs) when everyone is asleep, lying down behind her and pressing.

Recently, a relation of mine came visiting. She is in her twenties. Because of how close I am to her, I would carry her on my laps pressing her backside against my private part and release in the process. I don't touch her breast or buttocks I only carry her on my laps. But I think she would be feeling my erected private part against her buttocks but she has never objected me carrying her on my laps cos she takes me as her elder brother and knows I cannot do anything intimate with her. All this usually happen at night when my wife is asleep..

YOU'LL CONTINUE MOLESTING 10-YEAR OLD GIRLS, UNTIL YOU MOLEST ALL YOUR DAUGHTERS AND END UP STONED AND BURNT TO DEATH BY A MOB.
Re: Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong by CAPSLOCKED: 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
Uyi168:
No.
U didn't do anything wrong.
Are u happy now?? undecided

YOU CAN IMAGINE THE NONSENSE QUESTION. IF HE'S A SINCERE MAN LET HIM TAKE A MICROPHONE AND ASK IT IN HIS CHURCH, AND DO SAME IN A GATHERING OF ALL HIS TOWN'S PEOPLE.

VERY USELESS GOAT. EVEN IF THIS IS ALL PARODY YOU'RE STILL A GOAT FOR EVEN COMING UP WITH SUCH IMAGINATIONS.

1 Like

Re: Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
And U Are Not Even Ashame 2 Post Ur Shameful Acts Here. D Spirit Of Sexual Immorality & Lack Of Sexual Control Is Tormenting & Controling U. U Need 2 Go 4 Deliverance B4 It Gets Out Of Hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong by Karleb(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
CNW1:
Good day house. I'll try and keep this as short as possible. I had to open this account cos my wife is also a Nairaland member.

I'll just start from when we were dating. My wife and I (fiancėe then) agreed on no sex till marriage. So we would kiss, touch and romance and I would eventually get to orgasm and ejaculate. This continued till we got married. We've been married now for almost ten years. Being that it is already a part of our relationship, any time my wife is tired or not in the mood for sex she would beg me to just "press" as we now call it. So I would just touch her and press and relieve myself.

Now some years ago we had a teenager living with us as a maid when my wife 1st took in. Because of my wife's pregnancy sex was like once in a month or once in 2 months and pressing wasn't convenient for her as she needed enough time and space cos of some complications at the early stage of the pregnancy. She had to go spend some time at her mom's. So konji was so strong and I didn't wanna have any extra marital affair so while the maid was sleeping one night I went into her room and lay behind her, pressed my erected private part against her buttocks and relieved myself. She didn't even know what I did for she was fast asleep. I didn't touch her breast, buttocks or private part. I only lay behind her pressing my stuff lightly on her backside.

Ok fast forward to now, my wife isn't pregnant anymore, I can have sex any time I want but I still enjoy sneaking into our little maid's room (she is just 10yrs) when everyone is asleep, lying down behind her and pressing.

Recently, a relation of mine came visiting. She is in her twenties. Because of how close I am to her, I would carry her on my laps pressing her backside against my private part and release in the process. I don't touch her breast or buttocks I only carry her on my laps. But I think she would be feeling my erected private part against her buttocks but she has never objected me carrying her on my laps cos she takes me as her elder brother and knows I cannot do anything intimate with her. All this usually happen at night when my wife is asleep. I put off the lights and ensure my relation doesn't see my erected private part. I wear my shorts or underwear so the wetness is concealed.

My question is, am I committing a sin since I am having sexual pleasures with people other than my wife? But I've never touched their breast, buttocks or other private parts. This relation of mine, I can't even remember seeing her unclad. I don't kiss her or handle her. I only carry her on my laps as we discuss and relieve myself.

I've tried to stop sneaking into our maid's room several times and tried carrying my relation on my laps several times but failed. There is this pleasure I just get from releasing through them that I can't explain. I don't intend having sex with any other lady besides my wife cos I'm a very religious person. But I'm not committing adultery I think cos its just me enjoying myself harmlessly without the knowledge of the girls.

There's no redemption for you.

You are going straight to hell. angry
Re: Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong by Karleb(m): 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
CNW1:

Who cares if you masturbate?

Finish all videos on pooornhub, no one cares.

You are molesting a ten year old Do you even have sense? angry

1 Like

Re: Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong by Uyi168: 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU CAN IMAGINE THE NONSENSE QUESTION. IF HE'S A SINCERE MAN LET HIM TAKE A MICROPHONE AND ASK IT IN HIS CHURCH, AND DO SAME IN A GATHERING OF ALL HIS TOWN'S PEOPLE.

VERY USELESS GOAT. EVEN IF THIS IS ALL PARODY YOU'RE STILL A GOAT FOR EVEN COMING UP WITH SUCH IMAGINATIONS.
The thing really vex me..
Re: Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong by CNW1: 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
Thanks everyone for the backlash. That's why I created the topic anyway.

Hmmm. Ok I can stop sneaking into the maids room. I'm not a paedophile, no sexual attraction to kids. Neither am I a rapist. I've never forced someone for sex or molested anyone, not even my wife. She can even vouch for me and will never believe it was me writing this if she stumbles into the thread.

My struggle will be my relation. She is undergoing some training and putting up at my place. It will take like 2 years before she is through. It's not like I carry her every day. But once a while when we need to talk late into the night then I carry her as we talk
Re: Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
CNW1:
Thanks everyone for the backlash. That's why I created the topic anyway.

Hmmm. Ok I can stop sneaking into the maids room. I'm not a paedophile, no sexual attraction to kids. Neither am I a rapist. I've never forced someone for sex or molested anyone, not even my wife. She can even vouch for me and will never believe it was me writing this if she stumbles into the thread.

My struggle will be my relation. She is undergoing some training and putting up at my place. It will take like 2 years before she is through. It's not like I carry her every day. But once a while when we need to talk late into the night then I carry her as we talk

A twenty year old? I think she too is enjoying the rubbish with you. Both of you better stop it!

Whats your problem? Don't you think you're cursed? Just listen to yourself... When you have a wife Hmm..

Just go for deliverance or confess to your wife and send that relation of yours away.

Learn to have self control.
Re: Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
Brachaa:

Please just stop!

That you don't feel condemned in your heart doesn't mean its right. Cos one day the devil will minister to you to shift your maids pant and then from there penetrate her. That's how people who rape started and didn't see anything wrong until it go out of their control.

Now, let's look at it this way..
If a man does exactly same to your 5 year old daughter, how would you feel? Be sincere.

Ask for forgiveness and stop it.

He told you he's a christian meaning christ-like, but in your warped head you have to blame Lord Satan for your brethren's evil ways.

1 Like

Re: Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

He told you he's a christian meaning christ-like, but in your warped head you have to blame Lord Satan for your brethren's evil ways.

Huh?

Please dont ever mention me again. Got that?

Shalom.
Re: Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong by JourneytoEL(f): 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
the fact you created this thread is a strong proof your conscience is judging you. as far as christianity is concerned, even thinking of committing sexual immorality is already a sin. so yes, you are sinning and it only gets worse. nobody was born a rapist or paedophile, it all started from play play to the real deal. You are masturbating and I would advise you to follow the biblical rule of if your eyes causes it to sin, pluck it off. Find a way to discharge your relative even if it means paying for her accommodation, same with your maid, you can get a young boy instead of a girl. Then, acknowledge the fact that you have sinned. Go to an altar of God and praise the God of hosts. Declare that you believe the power in the Most Holy name of Jesus with all your heart and you are standing on his authority and plead for forgiveness and mercy. Roll on that altar and cryyyyyyyy to God for mercy and believe that he will forgive you. Next, stand on the Blood of Jesus and break every soul tie and legal right of demons you have made through the act. Then command the spirit of lust and immorality to depart in the name of Jesus. Confess your victory in Christ and believe you are free. Next pray to God to fill up that space with the Holy Spirit and the fear of God. The road to heaven is a narrow one. Don't miss it because of two minutes pleasure. I don't care if this scares you but always remember that those who entered hell for masturbation 300yrs ago (1700) are still there. Infact their punishment has not even started sef because after the end of time they will still be tranferred to the lake of fire. So make heed while the sun shines unless you want to join them.

1 Like

Re: Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
Brachaa:

Huh?

Please dont ever mention me again. Got that?

Shalom.

After looking at your picture, your behaviour becomes more understandable.
Re: Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong by ThothHermes: 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
Go and ask it in church.

How do you think your wife will not know it's you from all the information you've provided
Re: Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong by Gloriagee(f): 6:44am On Aug 24, 2020
You're defiling that young girl's spirit. Please stop

CNW1:
Re: Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong by Gloriagee(f): 6:50am On Aug 24, 2020
If she's 10 years old, she's not a teenager. She's a child. Now that you have kids, will you be happy if someone treats your children badly by just 'pressing' them? Be not deceived, God is not mocked! Whatever a man soweth, so shall he reap. Go on your knees and ask God for mercy. The scariest part is that your heart doesn't condemn you and I'm sure you are a religious leader. Repent or it will end in open disgrace.

CNW1:

Re: Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong by UgoFly: 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
CNW1:

My brother, I am certain you are a Christian and you care about your soul. However, what you have been doing is purely sexual immorality and can destroy your soul entirely. You must not have sex before you can commit a sexual sin as mere lustful thought of someone who is not your wife is a sin. What you should do is to seek the mercy of God and His strength to reject that spirit that leads you to sin. Also spend more time sincerely studying the Word and praying for spiritual strength. You can't call yourself religious and still live in such sin. May God give you strength to overcome this
Re: Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong by Judybash93(m): 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
shocked although you've not had sex with your maid, you're committing a sexual crime which is unacceptable on any ground. Imagine a grown man doing that to your 10 year old daughter?
Re: Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
This is evil! My God!! I mean you took advantage of a ten year old girl and you're still here asking questions?

Even when I was sixteen years old, not saved while dating a thirteen year old, I used to feel uncomfortable like she was too young and I eventually broke up with her leaving her with virginity yet intact.

What you're doing is very wrong, and if you still try to justify yourself, this is going to end very badly.

Considering what it's panning out to be, it appears you and your wife sowed a very bad seed when she was just your fiancée and you were using her body that way. Now that bad seed is growing up gradually. Very soon it would turn into a mighty tree that would get out of your control so the earlier your cut it down completely, the better for you.
Re: Am I Committing A Sin Or Doing Anything Wrong by OtemAtum: 8:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
If you continue this way, you will end up raping them and you know what is at stake. Just STOP IT!!!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gives Her N1 Million (video) / Human anatomy / You Will be Held Accountable For Your Very Owns Deeds And Actions Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.