Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Couple Jailed For Paying #190million To Secure Admission For Daughters (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Couple Jailed For Paying #190million To Secure Admission For Daughters (PHOTOS) (547 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) / Regina Daniels Swimming With Her Step Daughters (photos) / Stephanie Kalu Uche With Her 2 Daughters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Couple Jailed For Paying #190million To Secure Admission For Daughters (PHOTOS) by Asphericnews: 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
American actress and producer, Lori Anne Loughlin and her husband, Mossimo Giannulli, are to serve jail terms for paying $500,000 (#193,294,880 at #386 exchange rate) to get their daughters into the University of Southern California. The couple paid the $500,000 to get their daughters, Olivia Jade and Isabella into collage by pretending they were champion coxswains.

Lori will serve two months in prison; two years supervised release, 100 hours of community service and $150,000 fine, while her husband, Mossimo Giannulli, will do five months in prison; two years supervised release, 100 hours of community service and $150,000 fine.

Speaking to a Judge on zoom, Lori said, “I went along with a plan to give my daughters an unfair advantage and in doing so I ignored intuition and allowed myself to be swayed from my moral compass. It only undermined and diminished my daughters' abilities and accomplishments. I now understand my decision helped exacerbate existing inequalities generally... that realization weighs heavily on me.”

See Photos of their Daughters: https://asphericnews.com/2020/08/22/couple-jailed-for-paying-190million-to-secure-admission-for-daughters/

Re: Couple Jailed For Paying #190million To Secure Admission For Daughters (PHOTOS) by Eco99(m): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Actress Clara Benson Celebrates 20th Birthday With Saltry Pictures / Your Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husband, No Man Deserves Your Virginity / Bbnaija Lockdown: Erica Disqualified, Lucy Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.