Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Ali Express, Jumia Or Slot - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ali Express, Jumia Or Slot (1756 Views)

Where Are Phones Cheaper? Jumia Or Regular Markets / Jumia Or Aliexpress? / Stay Away From Jumia, Or At Least Jumia Global. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Express, Jumia Or Slot by iamrichiefola(m): 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hello guys, I'm thinking of getting Redmi Note 9 (Global Version). On Aliexpress, its 98k, while on Jumia, it's 110k. I don't know how much slot is selling it.

My ish is I haven't bought anything from Aliexpress before and I don't know how reliable buying phones from them is.

Useful suggestions please
Re: Ali Express, Jumia Or Slot by badaru911: 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
For slot price go to their website... Slot.ng
Re: Ali Express, Jumia Or Slot by iamrichiefola(m): 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
badaru911:
For slot price go to their website... Slot.ng

Thanks, just checked it now, 111k
Re: Ali Express, Jumia Or Slot by zxcvbnmlkjhgfds: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2020
If you have the patience (I mean a whole train load), you can order from AliExpress. Delivery will be slower than usual due to restrictions caused by Covid-19.
If you have the money and want instantaneous delivery (24hrs minimum), order from Jumia.
Both options, the ball is in your court.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Express, Jumia Or Slot by psucc(m): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hmmm! Difficult to say. Jumia and slot are Nigerian based (you should know what that tag means) and AliExpress, customs is waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: Ali Express, Jumia Or Slot by FryMosquito: 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
Better buy from Jumia or Slot and save yourself stress of Nigerian custom

3 Likes

Re: Ali Express, Jumia Or Slot by shedy03(m): 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
FryMosquito:
Better buy from Jumia or Slot and save yourself stress of Nigerian custom
And the wait b4 delivery.

1 Like

Re: Ali Express, Jumia Or Slot by alphaNomega: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
Walk into the shop, cash and carry.

Now is not a really good time to order phones online
Re: Ali Express, Jumia Or Slot by ubev01(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
Will not recommend AliExpress right now because
1. Payment; except you have a dollar card, using a naira card right now is limited to 100usd per month. (Gtb I'm sure of)
2. Delay; i have some items for almost 3 months now, no sign of them
3. Customs; you may be hit with outrageous custom duty that will make the whole thing not worth it anymore
If the item is on jumia global and the cost with custom duty is still significantly lesser than the local prices here, just go with jumia global then. But if the price difference is not much, simply save yourself the stress and walk into any phone store and buy the phone

3 Likes

Re: Ali Express, Jumia Or Slot by leonard002(m): 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
Cmon there are sellers here on NAIRALAND na. Use them. Lots of them are tested and trusted.

Lemme call one for you Protein0

2 Likes

Re: Ali Express, Jumia Or Slot by Protein0: 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2020
leonard002:
Cmon there are sellers here on NAIRALAND na. Use them. Lots of them are tested and trusted.

Lemme call one for you Protein0
thanks for the recommendation kiss
Re: Ali Express, Jumia Or Slot by Protein0: 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
iamrichiefola:
Hello guys, I'm thinking of getting Redmi Note 9 (Global Version). On Aliexpress, its 98k, while on Jumia, it's 110k. I don't know how much slot is selling it.

My ish is I haven't bought anything from Aliexpress before and I don't know how reliable buying phones from them is.

Useful suggestions please

I have what you want and can deliver it to you within 24hours, depending on your location.
I will even give you an high quality tempered glass as gift.

You can go to the Xiaomi thread or Xiaomi thread store here on Nairaland to find out more about me.
Call or whatsapp 07063579846 kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ali Express, Jumia Or Slot by Tajsagay(m): 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
My guy don't consider AliExpress for now.
Re: Ali Express, Jumia Or Slot by scarycuteface(m): 9:40am On Aug 24, 2020
Won't you oo u have to wait for days when you buy from Ali express, just try slot
Re: Ali Express, Jumia Or Slot by dyfaze: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2020
I can give u for 98k. Brand New. Sealed ones, 6gb/128gb..Only if you're in Lagos.
Re: Ali Express, Jumia Or Slot by ICEWIN: 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
I guess u are saying out of experience?
there's nothing like custom is waiting 4 u.
custom are not the one in-charge.
NIPOST is responsible 4 dat.
psucc:
Hmmm! Difficult to say. Jumia and slot are Nigerian based (you should know what that tag means) and AliExpress, customs is waiting for you.

(1) (Reply)

Phone Number Verification / Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 For Sale @ #36,000 / POCO X3 Pro Unboxing & Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.