Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,219 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Ritualists Dump Lady And Her Baby Inside A Well For Days In Rivers State (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualists Dump Lady And Her Baby Inside A Well For Days In Rivers State (video) (1070 Views)

Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video) / Woman Dumps Newborn Baby Inside Refuse Dump In Calabar (pix) / Yahoo Boys Dump Lady's Body On Akure Road (Disturbing Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ritualists Dump Lady And Her Baby Inside A Well For Days In Rivers State (video) by Veqtor: 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2020
An unidentified woman who was kidnapped by suspected ritualists along the Igwuruta axis in Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State, was discovered, hands and legs bound in a large well.

It was gathered that, the lady was thrown into the well, head first and was found, three days later. It remains a mystery how the woman managed to survive the incident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxDsXmx0CsE
Re: Ritualists Dump Lady And Her Baby Inside A Well For Days In Rivers State (video) by athaboi(f): 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
Men are too mean this days..what is self. What is Money? I need an answer
Re: Ritualists Dump Lady And Her Baby Inside A Well For Days In Rivers State (video) by XXXXTENTACION: 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
Source so we can verify the news
Re: Ritualists Dump Lady And Her Baby Inside A Well For Days In Rivers State (video) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
This is evil
Re: Ritualists Dump Lady And Her Baby Inside A Well For Days In Rivers State (video) by longetivity(m): 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
Ritualists are everywhere
Re: Ritualists Dump Lady And Her Baby Inside A Well For Days In Rivers State (video) by senm117(m): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
This Country sef
Re: Ritualists Dump Lady And Her Baby Inside A Well For Days In Rivers State (video) by Veqtor: 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Source so we can verify the news

No1 needs ur verification oga...u are not Google.

It's a simple information passed across for everyone to be aware, assimilate it if you want..or skip.
Re: Ritualists Dump Lady And Her Baby Inside A Well For Days In Rivers State (video) by XXXXTENTACION: 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2020
Veqtor:

No1 needs ur verification oga...u are not Google.

It's a simple information passed across for everyone to be aware, assimilate it if you want..or skip.
It's highly unlikely for a human being to survive three days without food, water and sun in a well and as such the news has to be verified undecided

only a gullible fool will believe anything without questioning undecided i do not stand as one.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Dump Lady And Her Baby Inside A Well For Days In Rivers State (video) by Veqtor: 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
It's highly unlikely for a human being to survive three days without food, water and sun in a well and as such the news has to be verified undecided

only a gullible fool will believe anything without questioning undecided i do not stand as one.

Really? It's only a gullible fool that would see a video footage and still b asking for proof.

You want me to climb into the video and start asking d woman nd everyone there questions so you can believe? Sorry, pass.

I won't carry a torch to go and look for source for you pple dat like to ask...“where’s your source?” as if the op is not source enough, simply because he/she is not as popular as you would want them to be.

I'm source enough. If you don't like it... wait for your favorite sources to carry the news.
Re: Ritualists Dump Lady And Her Baby Inside A Well For Days In Rivers State (video) by Olabode971(f): 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
Nigeria can never remain the same again...
even to recover; Na mission impossiCant

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Dump Lady And Her Baby Inside A Well For Days In Rivers State (video) by TheSourcerer: 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
Veqtor:

Really? It's only a gullible fool that would see a video footage and still b asking for proof.

You want me to climb into the video and start asking d woman nd everyone there questions so you can believe? Sorry, pass.

I won't carry a torch to go and look for source for you pple dat like to ask...“where’s your source?” as if the op is not source enough, simply because he/she is not as popular as you would want them to be.

I'm source enough. If you don't like it... wait for your favorite sources to carry the news.

you don't need to show anger in replying, life is super smooth and awesome to fume smiley

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Dump Lady And Her Baby Inside A Well For Days In Rivers State (video) by McGg: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
There are human beings who cannot say to being human....

Rivers of wonder

(1) (Reply)

Osita Akhigbe With Wema Bank A/C no: 0249404290, 7817009896 Is A Scammer / Open Up Now: What Made You To Shed Tears Secretly? / Family Massacre - Father Kills Wife And 6 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.