Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Tyrese Haspil Murdered Gokada CEO To Please A Girlfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tyrese Haspil Murdered Gokada CEO To Please A Girlfriend (1521 Views)

Tyrese Haspil Was Planning To Burn Dismembered Body Of Gokada CEO To Ashes / How Ex-pa, Tyrese Haspil Killed Gokada Founder [PHOTOS] / Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyrese Haspil Murdered Gokada CEO To Please A Girlfriend by BigBashiru: 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2020
When will men have sense and stop killing themselves over women?

He allegedly committed the crime in order to use the slain CEOs money to please a woman and to do a wedding.

The supposed girlfriend Marine is now going back to Europe to be closer to her family.

Men when una go get sense?? Is it that the Tyrese never see woman b4?

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil Murdered Gokada CEO To Please A Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
Why am I not surprised...greed and africa man, only we can sell our babies for 200k, sell our relatives into slavery for necklace and wrapper, some sell the future unborn generations into huge debts to loot for themselves and children.
We love to live in opulence but not ready to do the necessary work.

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil Murdered Gokada CEO To Please A Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
This news has a K leg anatomy.
Re: Tyrese Haspil Murdered Gokada CEO To Please A Girlfriend by BigBashiru: 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
Skankamola:
Why am I not surprised...greed and africa man, only we can sell our babies for 200k, sell our relatives into slavery for necklace and wrapper, some sell the future unborn generations into huge debts to loot for themselves and children.

King David in the bible killed another man to take over the wife - he was even a man of God oh.
When I was younger, some people came to our school - these were ex-cultists that had repented - they matcheted fellow men over women.
Also the man that beheaded his friend to take over his N13m used the money to be sleeping with girls in different hotels.
- Then Tyrese Haspil.

I have therefore come to the conclusion that human beings both men and women (and be them men of God or not) are WILD ANIMALS!

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil Murdered Gokada CEO To Please A Girlfriend by Cigo1(m): 6:50am On Aug 24, 2020
Chase a cheque, never chase a bitch.

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil Murdered Gokada CEO To Please A Girlfriend by BigBashiru: 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
Cigo1:
Chase a cheque, never chase a bitch.

Tyrese Haspil dropped out of University..... after 1 year
Re: Tyrese Haspil Murdered Gokada CEO To Please A Girlfriend by BigBashiru: 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
Skankamola:

I agree the sefishness of man is most prevalent in the black race.

1 Like

Re: Tyrese Haspil Murdered Gokada CEO To Please A Girlfriend by Authoreety: 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
Can u imagine that?
Low self esteem still dey worry the guy
Re: Tyrese Haspil Murdered Gokada CEO To Please A Girlfriend by BigBashiru: 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
Skankamola:

Its terrible. Wanting to live in opulence but not ready to do the necessary work is a trait that is quite pronounced in blacks/Africa.

(1) (Reply)

U.S. City To Pay ₦4.6Billion To Family Of Lady Murdered By Police / University Of Mkar, 300L Student Richard Aondosoo Stabbed To Death (Pictures) / Four Killed This Afternoon Blackaxe Vs Eiye Vs Vikings Delta PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.