Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,378 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Once You Travel Abroad, You Are Automatically Owing People Money. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Once You Travel Abroad, You Are Automatically Owing People Money. (688 Views)

No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody / With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Once You Travel Abroad, You Are Automatically Owing People Money. by melonsgroup: 9:49am On Nov 08, 2022
Once you travel Abroad, you are Automatically owing people Money.
Re: Once You Travel Abroad, You Are Automatically Owing People Money. by HarlequinLekex: 10:30am On Nov 08, 2022
Nigerians and their entitlement mentality is like 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: Once You Travel Abroad, You Are Automatically Owing People Money. by Warmaterial(m): 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
Op no be today E start o

Dem go think say u don hammer overnight

If u ignore them or don't reply them omo dem go say u don dey form

They don't know what you're going through and they don't care to know, they only care about what you can give them.

The annoying side is if you're talking about A they will be talking about B

But me I no send I do my things if u wan vex u vex wela.

(1) (Reply)

Likely getting deported / Urgent Advice: Please Read And Make A Comment / E-passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.