Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Pantami Writes Buhari, Seeks End To Stamp Duty Crisis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami Writes Buhari, Seeks End To Stamp Duty Crisis (16577 Views)

FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy / FG Introduces Stamp Duty On House Rent Agreement, C Of O, Others / Lawan Is Just A ‘rubber’ Waiting To Stamp Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami Writes Buhari, Seeks End To Stamp Duty Crisis by BHUHARiE: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
you really deserved an accolades sheikh pantami you really deserved an accolades sheikh pantami you really deserved an accolades sheikh pantami
Re: Pantami Writes Buhari, Seeks End To Stamp Duty Crisis by Psalmistproject: 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
This one sounds smart sha until he doesn't. I'm patiently waiting for him to say nonsense very soon then I will pour out a piece of my mind.
Re: Pantami Writes Buhari, Seeks End To Stamp Duty Crisis by yesloaded: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2020
PureGoldh:
Issoryt...just yesterday...I was charged close to #200 just for dx stamp stuff undecided

Yours is small, I've lost hundreds of thousands naira to stamp duty!

Not trynna exxagerrate but reality

Stamp duty is nothing but daylight robbery
Re: Pantami Writes Buhari, Seeks End To Stamp Duty Crisis by oludarekehinde(m): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
Can we all rise up again this fraud called stamp duty?

I paid more than #500 daily sometimes for stamp duty because I transfer to people a lot.

Whether received or paid money they always charge 50 naira.
Re: Pantami Writes Buhari, Seeks End To Stamp Duty Crisis by Doctee: 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Pantami Pantami Pantami Pantami Pantami
Re: Pantami Writes Buhari, Seeks End To Stamp Duty Crisis by Akell(m): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
Karlifate:
This man is always involved in one controversy or another.
He was the same person that wanted to mine people's data the other day.
Anyway, he seems to enjoy controversy.

What's this one saying? Did you read the article at all?
Re: Pantami Writes Buhari, Seeks End To Stamp Duty Crisis by 1stNumeroUno: 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
Lol...

I think the man dey reason recent result of Unilag saga (btw the Pro-Chancellor & VC); before they show am the door.
Re: Pantami Writes Buhari, Seeks End To Stamp Duty Crisis by CeceNene(f): 5:25am On Aug 23, 2020
The President will be shocked there's even a stamp duty
Re: Pantami Writes Buhari, Seeks End To Stamp Duty Crisis by Karlifate: 7:41am On Aug 23, 2020
Ask Google.
Akell:

What's this one saying? Did you read the article at all?
Re: Pantami Writes Buhari, Seeks End To Stamp Duty Crisis by Balasoja1982: 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
We hope to hear good news soon
Re: Pantami Writes Buhari, Seeks End To Stamp Duty Crisis by zcee: 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
Tell me why thunder won't strike these folks for the money(150# stamp duty) they collected from my acc yesterday...

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Will Hit The Ground Running" - APC National Chairman, Ganduje / Jos Killings How Do We Stop This Madness? / Ohanaeze To Announce The Presidential Candidate They Would Support In 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.