Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

How To Ensure Grassroot Development - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Ensure Grassroot Development (172 Views)

Sanwo-olu Launches One Project Per Ward For Grassroot Development / Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign / Coordinator, Grassroot Mobilizers For Buhari (GMB) And 58 Others Join Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Ensure Grassroot Development by Alphacademic: 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Greetings to political gladiators in this forum. I'm particularly worried about the level of grassroot underdevelopment in most LGAs in Nigeria. Despite autonomic reforms made to promote their efficiency, and draw government institutional presence to local areas, the govt now seems farther to the people than it was nearer envisaged at its creation. This is made manifest in their poor living standards due to inadequate sustainable empowerment programmes. The effect of this inadequacy is increased urban congestion, higher crime rate, incessant killings and other unethical but harmful cultural practises that debases our ecological system. Please share your thoughts on 1. What the likely causes of LGAs inefficiency are 2. the plausible solutions to this malady
3. Is further fragmentation and creation of LGAs necessary? Help me gather necessary points for my seminar paper.
your input is highly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria And States Top Audio Projects. Name The One You Know! / Akwa Ibom APC And Their Regular Display Of Psychosis / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.