Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Yoruba Vs Igbo Marriage: The Best? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yoruba Vs Igbo Marriage: The Best? (1810 Views)

This Nearly Broke My Marriage | The First Year Of Marriage Is Truly The Hardest / An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) / Marriage The School Of Thought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Marriage: The Best? by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
Probz:

I’m not a lone wolf in that my assertion and you know that very well.

It’s subjective, idealistic political correctness that will have you believe (at least on the face of it) that we’re all exactly alike and that each respective ethnic/tribal grouping has the same amount of good and bad people alike. Objectivity, on the other hand, will open your eyes to the maladaptive vices of most Imo state people in general and how the females no be good marriage material cha-cha.

The majority of Owere girls fall into prostitution almost by necessity. That’s a hard fact no matter how you spin it, no matter how non-biased and politically-correct you want to appear. Objectivity doesn’t always mean being neutral. Sometimes it means realistically entertaining strong opinions about one side because in reality not everything’s neutral and middle-ground.

The majority of typical Owere na Mbaise people are demons and the females (from the Owere axis at least) tend to be arrant whores. That’s a fact.
Lolsssss, are u telling me that a whole senatorial zone only breeds prostitutes?
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Marriage: The Best? by Probz(m): 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Lolsssss, are u telling me that a whole senatorial zone only breeds prostitutes?

Pretty much.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Marriage: The Best? by mariahAngel(f): 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
Probz:

Pretty much.

Where are you from?
Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Marriage: The Best? by Probz(m): 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
mariahAngel:

Where are you from?

I’m Igbo so that counts for something. I know what I’m talking about.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Marriage: The Best? by Biglittlelois(f): 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
Probz:

I’m Igbo so that counts for something. I know what I’m talking about.

I'm not igbo, but dude, you are funny, arrogant, judgemental, irritating, and a tribal/ethnic bigot, starting from your very first comment.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Marriage: The Best? by takimsipho(m): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
I'm from Cross River state and my fiance is from Oyo state. Baba it's people who grew up in the village that have bigoted mentality. If you grew up in an urban area mixing with so many other people then you will be open minded. Ethnocentrism is not peculiar to one ethnic group. Everybody believes that their own tribe or people are the best and should not mix with other people. White people don't like interracial marriage and black people still discriminate on the basis of ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Vs Igbo Marriage: The Best? by brownemmanuel43(m): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:

I'm not igbo, but dude, you are funny, arrogant, judgemental, irritating, and a tribal/ethnic bigot, starting from your very first comment.
I have stopped replying him, ever since I came to know his type

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mom Walk In On Her Son And His Manfriend Making Out (video) / How Do I Correct My Wife? / Why Do I Always Feel Helpless,whenever I Come Across A Man Beating His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.