Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,241 members, 7,825,932 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Who Do You Think Is Actually Delaying Resumption Of Schools? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Do You Think Is Actually Delaying Resumption Of Schools? (574 Views)

ATBU Circular On The Resumption Of Academic Activities After ASUU Strike. / FG Delaying End To Strike – ASUU / List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Is Actually Delaying Resumption Of Schools? by Stephen2324(m): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nigerian students waiting for the Presidential Task Force to confirm safe reopening.

Presidential Task Force waiting for Ministry of Education to analyze submitted reports.

Ministry of Education waiting for NUC to access preparedness of Universities.

NUC waiting for universities to submit report.

Universities under ASUU says no reopening unless the STRIKE is settled.

WHO DO YOU THINK IS ACTUALLY DELAYING RESUMPTION OF SCHOOLS?

LET'S DISCUSS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Is Actually Delaying Resumption Of Schools? by Bisiebae(f): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
Probably ASUU, ASUU is causing most of the problem.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is Actually Delaying Resumption Of Schools? by paulolee(m): 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2020
na ASUU be the chief judge of dt matter..
Re: Who Do You Think Is Actually Delaying Resumption Of Schools? by HELLASJ(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2020
is there any way we can get rid of this ASUU of a thing

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is Actually Delaying Resumption Of Schools? by Dreamliner787(m): 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
I have never heard any Good News from ASUU in my life, very useless set of corrupt Individuals.. angry angry
Re: Who Do You Think Is Actually Delaying Resumption Of Schools? by mete3: 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
To u guys ASUU may be d one delaying resumption... Bt for me its NCDC with their livescore grin
Make dem settle ASUU first nd see if school we nt reopen...
I live in Peace cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Just Me Or Is Nigeria's Education At Primary Level Diminished? / Done / Kwara State Hijab Crisis- Why CAN Lost In Both Trial Court And Court Of Appeal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.