Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Which Private University Will Offer Me Admission Easily? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Private University Will Offer Me Admission Easily? (495 Views)

Why Maduka University Will Be Rated One Of The Best In West Africa / Universities That Give Admission Easily In Nigeria / Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Private University Will Offer Me Admission Easily? by LostAddict1: 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
I would like to make a transfer to a private university from a federal university due to the strike. I am currently in 300 level computer engineering, and I would like to continue in 300 level computer Engineering or 200 level computer science at the private university.

I have my eyes set on the following private universities :

Adeleke University

Bells University of Technology

Ajayi Crowther University

Joseph Ayo Babalola University

Madonna University

Mountain Top University

Salem University

Caritas University

McPherson University

Veritas University

Novenna University

Godfrey Okoye University, and

Wesley University of Science and Technology.

If you have suggestions of any of the one's listed or others not listed that will easily offer me admission, please do well to contribute.

PS: I have issues retrieving my transcripts due to the NASU strike, so I would welcome any suggestions for an alternative to my transcripts like a DE.

If you also have any information on the admission process of any of the listed universities, please do not with withhold the information.
Re: Which Private University Will Offer Me Admission Easily? by Pancakeey(f): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
Do private universities accept DE students from 300lvl??

Plus I think if you wanted to transfer you should have done it earlier.
With the strike and all how would you get the necessary documents for you to transfer to a private university?

Mountain top university looks like a university you can get into easily tho
Re: Which Private University Will Offer Me Admission Easily? by meetme01: 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2020
LostAddict1:
I would like to make a transfer to a private university from a federal university due to the strike. I am currently in 300 level computer engineering, and I would like to continue in 300 level computer Engineering or 200 level computer science at the private university.

I have my eyes set on the following private universities :

Adeleke University

Bells University of Technology

Ajayi Crowther University

Joseph Ayo Babalola University

Madonna University

Mountain Top University

Salem University

Caritas University

McPherson University

Veritas University

Novenna University

Godfrey Okoye University, and

Wesley University of Science and Technology.

If you have suggestions of any of the one's listed or others not listed that will easily offer me admission, please do well to contribute.

PS: I have issues retrieving my transcripts due to the NASU strike, so I would welcome any suggestions for an alternative to my transcripts like a DE.

If you also have any information on the admission process of any of the listed universities, please do not with withhold the information.

Avoid the bolded
Re: Which Private University Will Offer Me Admission Easily? by LostAddict1: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
Pancakeey:
Do private universities accept DE students from 300lvl??

Plus I think if you wanted to transfer you should have done it earlier.
With the strike and all how would you get the necessary documents for you to transfer to a private university?

Mountain top university looks like a university you can get into easily tho

Thank you for your opinion Pancakeey. I would like to ask why you feel it would be easier to be offered an admission into Mountain Top University?
Re: Which Private University Will Offer Me Admission Easily? by LostAddict1: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
meetme01:

Avoid the bolded

Thanks for your suggestion. I would also like to know why it should be avoided, if you don't mind sharing.
Re: Which Private University Will Offer Me Admission Easily? by doggedfighter(f): 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2020
All of them just have money
Re: Which Private University Will Offer Me Admission Easily? by Pancakeey(f): 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
LostAddict1:

Thank you for your opinion Pancakeey. I would like to ask why you feel it would be easier to be offered an admission into Mountain Top University?
Because it’s a dead school
Re: Which Private University Will Offer Me Admission Easily? by LostAddict1: 10:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
Pancakeey:

Because it’s a dead school

Oh boy and to think they just started five years ago, thank you for the information.

1 Like

Re: Which Private University Will Offer Me Admission Easily? by LostAddict1: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
doggedfighter:
All of them just have money

Would you care to explain more.

(1) (Reply)

Reps Fault Presidency On Jan 18 School Resumption, Suggest 3-month Postponement / . / Parent Involvement Is Still Important In School Academic Achievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.