Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,687 members, 7,834,279 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Genital Mutilation- The Sad, Sad Truth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Genital Mutilation- The Sad, Sad Truth (1380 Views)

Gambia Criminalizes Female Genital Mutilation / Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs / Facts About Female Genital Mutilation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genital Mutilation- The Sad, Sad Truth by Ceekay(m): 3:00pm On Feb 01, 2006
The 'EVIL' after-effects of GM cant be over-emphasized. Recently, I visited my bros who was doin his NYSC, and during the course of my visit, I was saddened. The spate of GM goin on there would give any1 cause 4 concern. The high point was when 2 girls died from complicatns. I began 2 wonder if these ppl havnt 'HEARD' or if d publicity given 2 it is not enuf. What shld really be done? I'm sad
Re: Genital Mutilation- The Sad, Sad Truth by africanboy(m): 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2006
Sad! Genital Mutilation is bad! What could be done? An enlightenment campaign? Aggressive Campaign? Not sure!

It is bad and no two words for it. Period.

PS: Seun, typing in full hurts my fingers, can I return to abbreviations?
Re: Genital Mutilation- The Sad, Sad Truth by hannydarl(f): 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2007
The problem is most women support the idea i heard a lady educated for that mater sugest that girls should be mutilated since if the girls dont enjoy sex when the clitoris is removed they wont indulge in sex.now how do we stop it if our women who wil be mothers in future dont mind doing it?I think the act should be punishable any parent or guardian who subjects a child to FMG should be punishable under the law.

(1) (Reply)

The Farce Called" Nigerian Health Sector" A Casestudy Of Central Hospital Agbor / Polygamy Can Give You Heart Disease / My New Born Baby Girl Still Weighs 3kg After 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.