Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum (3911 Views)

2015 Elections, From The Graphics Designer's Point Of View / Improving The Graphics Forum / What Is Happening In The Graphics Forum! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by ugo2u(m): 11:52pm On Feb 17, 2011
after having a few request concerning tutorials and stuff I've decided to start a videocast right here on nairaland, in it I will teach photoshop in a way never seen before, this is geared towards beginners who are seeking to gain a foot hold in the graphics world. As soon I get a feed back that this is actually needed then I will kick it off. I dont need many I just need 5 ppl to indicate that they are interested.

so if it is something you don't understand, or an effect you see online and want to recreate, it will all be covered.

so paste which topic you want to see or which problem you want solved, am here for ya.
Re: Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by peterpro(m): 1:26am On Feb 18, 2011
good sir i want to know the elementary' of photoshop and background changing.
Re: Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by ugo2u(m): 3:06am On Feb 18, 2011
Ok. by elementary you mean Basics like quick tour of the interface and then how to change the background am I right?
Re: Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by Mobinga: 8:31am On Feb 18, 2011
no angry
Re: Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by ugo2u(m): 8:47am On Feb 18, 2011
?
Re: Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by ugo2u(m): 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2011
alright its settled then grin. tomorrows lessen will be on photoshop basics and how to change picture backgrounds. cheesy wink wink
Re: Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by ugo2u(m): 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2011
Re: Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2011
Is that your voice? abeg i no fit laugh grin Keep the good work up. But you need to be more audible and articulate. Expecting my tellem logo soon.
hardaydavid@gmail.com
Re: Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by ugo2u(m): 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2011
yeah, its my voice, its ma first time so I dont know how to set it up well, will fix it in upcoming editions. lol
Re: Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2011
Good concept just put a little bit of more energy into it.
Re: Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by ugo2u(m): 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2011
no wahala
Re: Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2011
When will i see the logo? Especially the Icon, i think that is more important.
Re: Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by ugo2u(m): 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2011
I realy dont know., am quite busy and tied down at the moment
Re: Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by OKX(m): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2011
good one!
cant decide if u were joking or serious.lol
ur audience is global, we dont all speak pidgin.lol
Re: Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by ugo2u(m): 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2011
ok, note taken, I just wanted to make it unique. lol!
Re: Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by LesbianBoy(m): 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2011
Abeg ugo please how can i create a 3d shadow text like the one below i dnt mean reflective but shadow text thanks as u reply wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Re: Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by ugo2u(m): 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2011
are you talking of the shadow that is hitting the wall? and I guess you mean how to do it in photoshop
Re: Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by ugo2u(m): 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2011
Re: Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by ugo2u(m): 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2011
all files

Re: Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by Mobinga: 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2011
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by ugo2u(m): 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2011
lol, thanks, sorry about the audio, the software doesnt sync the audio well.
Re: Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by ugo2u(m): 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2011
here is a quick vid I did for you guys, enjoy!

[flash=640,480]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KSAmyBnZM0?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"[/flash]

if you have any questions let me know
Re: Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by ugo2u(m): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2011
In case you want to follow along here is the link to the smoke brushes file I used for the tutorial. http://qbrushes.net/smoke-fire/revnart-smoke-brushes/
Re: Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by OKX(m): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2011
@ugo_2u
dunno if external contributions r welcome.

d skew tool instead of d distort tool applied on the shadow layer would give u faster/simpler results in creating the slant on the wall.
u dont even need a second layer of shadow, u could select the lower half of the shadow and skew it to ur preferred angle.
that way u dont have the erasing hassles.

again, good job.
Re: Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by ugo2u(m): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2011
Thanks, I should have thought of that.  smiley and its much simpler that way. please feel free to input any advice or comment because there are always many ways to achieve the same effect and it will benefit every one.
Re: Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by Mobinga: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2011
Waiting
Re: Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by ugo2u(m): 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2011
waiting for what?
Re: Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by Mobinga: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2011
next video cast
Re: Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by ugo2u(m): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2011
lol, you didnt say you liked it, and no one is pasting any questions or anything
Re: Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by LesbianBoy(m): 10:23am On Mar 01, 2011
ugo2u pls can u give tutorial on how to cut hair like this pix. cos anytime i try cutting a pix when doing a magazine cover its always smooth and it does not look real pls help fanks wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Re: Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by ugo2u(m): 11:12am On Mar 01, 2011
why not paste the picture you want to work on the hair so I can answer your question.
Re: Photoshop Videocast Right Here On The Graphics Forum by LesbianBoy(m): 11:37am On Mar 01, 2011
is it okay now i mean the pix the first one was editted by me this 2nd one is how it looks like. hope u can teach wiv this one o fanks! wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink. Besides i nid action script that works wit photoshop. check out this site www.e-cover-pro.com i dont know weda u can get it for me. i read ur other thread were u told someone its $40 but in this site its just $7 so can u get it for me. pls i will pay

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Simple Drawings After Many Years Of Hanging My Pen. / Rate This Sketch I Did On Android Using Autodesk Sketch Book Pro / 5 Quick Tips For Fixing A Bad Logo Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.