Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Some Families Are Really Suffering This Period - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Families Are Really Suffering This Period (1547 Views)

Inheritance Even With A Will. Polygamous Families Are The Worst. / Why Are Some Families So Divided And What Can I Do To Unite Mine? / Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Some Families Are Really Suffering This Period by Tony142: 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
Zabiboy:

Nigerians still dont want to be wise angry
I can help a fellow nigga( not married)...but all these married men and women, single mums, i'v stopped...
If after all that's happening in this country, you decided to marry and born without having enough to fend for yourselves( stable income), then don't expect me to pity your stupidity....
Thats how i saw one that was forming class now carrying a baby and staying with her parents grin ..you needed to see the look on her face when our eyes met...
Pity these women at your own peril..
I dont hate them o...but most of them are the cause of their problems

No mind them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nursery School Search In Surulere: Help / 50 Facts About Your Wife / Wife Gets An Amazing Reply From Her Husband After Her Confession.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.