Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? (53991 Views)

Reset Nigeria Threaten Not To Support PDP If Presidency Isn't Zoned To The South / Adamu Maina Waziri: PDP Presidential Ticket Will Be Zoned To North / Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Shattuck(m): 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
I might go for osinbajo not because he is the best man to lead Nigeria at least he may be slightly better than the rest but my only doubt is his ability to not be controlled by the APC cabal.
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by CuteNbad(m): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
steeltrust:
osinbajo all d way

forget I like PDP
if dat guy contest I go vote for em
true...me too.
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by oluwasegun007(m): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
President :Osinbajo

Vice: Adeshina of AfDB
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by kynbasil01: 9:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
JeffreyD1:
Pyo

But na SE need to bring president

Umahi
Or
OUK
ouk is a criminal
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by KunleyY19(m): 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
Prof Osinbajo - Straight Win (he ticks all boxes for APC (Religion + Tribe + Public Appeal)

With him It will be an easy ride for APC...

With Jagaban It will be a bit Tougher...

Personally, BRF remains my Man any day anytime...
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by chaloskyx: 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
lol i would choose my gateman rather than any of these failures

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by HeavenShield: 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hmmm, The most important thing is what is behind their veiled faces. Btw fayemi and Osinbade. For the bullion van Lord, he has done enough damage, financial trafficking and recklessness. He should not be trusted. Worse than Buhari. If you know, you know.
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by CuteNbad(m): 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
mukthar2000:
I truest my Nigeria people, imaging jagaban bagu credit their account with money , music go change ooo, JAGABAN FOR REAL 2023 .
so the 1bag of rice and 5k to buy your vote for 4yrs is okay by you...... Poverty issa bastard...so you go for the bullion van thief cause of 1bag of rice and 5k...SMH
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Femijohn198: 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
PYO

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Burruchaga71(m): 9:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
olisaEze:
In the first place, why should anyone that supports equity and justice want to zone the presidency to the SW again?
No Igbo presidency no Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by mukthar2000(m): 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
CuteNbad:
so the 1bag of rice and 5k to buy your vote for 4yrs is okay by you...... Poverty issa bastard...so you go for the bullion van thief cause of 1bag of rice and 5k...SMH
lolz , not what u think brother, jagaban is a good spender when it come to politics and economy, we no him better than u do, just try him 2023 OK, don't waste ur vote pls

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Deborah98(f): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
South East rather,why are we always side lined undecided,or don't we have people there
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by jaxxy(m): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
Fayemi only.
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Charly68: 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
We know the normal thing would have been to use Osinbajo but politics in the land is too dirty and complex for the cerebral VP. .the other man from Ekiti is too proud to lead the nation ..the way he handle his party affairs in Ekiti shows that he does not have the political wisdom to carry all and sundry along... Give the thing to Jagaban because of his toughness and political wizardry accumen . He knows the game to unite the country. Like him or hate him it is his time to step up into the complex assignment national leadership .He will surely govern Nigeria well.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by surgical: 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
citicapfin:
i choose OSINBAJO.
Proff ALL THE WAY.
We don't want Bullion VAN.
with his woeful performance under this regime abeg swerve

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Deborah98(f): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
Burruchaga71:
No Igbo presidency no Nigeria
seconded grin
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by JuicyStar: 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
Na Osibanjo ooh

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by lereinter(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
Over my dead body to vote for apc
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Evercurious(f): 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
MajohBankz:
At a time eh...
There's something the dumb Southerners especially those from the West don't understand. The north will never in their wildest dreams relinquish power to the south. Not in the next election and not in the one after that. I don't have an issue with Yoruba or south south but trust me a typical northerner would rather vote someone worse than buhari than allow the south into government. If you think any of your folks has a chance then, take a trip to the north and observe their political conversation carefully or rather stroll into arewa youth forum page on the net and see for yourselves. These guys don't know what you mean by Yoruba, Igbo, Niger Delta. All they know is that you are not hausa and therefore not one of them. If you are not Yoruba they'd tag you Igbo. That's all they know. Look for a hausa translator and go to arewa youth forum page.

Thanks for this. And that's why I ll gladly vote any Northerner instead of a SW candidate

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Evercurious(f): 9:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
Deborah98:
South East rather,why are we always side lined undecided,or don't we have people there

Dont bother. Gladly vote a Northerner instead of a SW candidate
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Activewinner: 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Professor Yemi Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Toktoks(m): 9:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
You have all spoken well. But if you look critically you would believe me that PYO is also part of the this failed government though better. So I see him not been active and been controlled. Dr Adewumi Adesina looks better to me because of his antecedent as a core Administrator. Off I go����
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by bhella10: 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
Jagaban on any sunny day. Asiwaju is the type of leader Nigeria needs right now. He's a pace setter we need him to steady the ship called Nigeria. Osibanjo is the type to continue from where Asiwaju stopped.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by RALPHOW(m): 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the only prepared candidate for the position.
He will have no godfather.
He has the capacity and all it takes to take this country to the promised land, if he chooses to do so, just like he laid a very good foundation for Lagos State.
My only fair is wether he will choose corruption over good name like Awolowo.
I choose him because I believe he will choose good name.
The question is what will he do with money again? he has less than 40years on earth.
I choose him because he is not a religion begot, he will be fair on religion issues.
Osinbajo don't have the required money or network to achieve that goal without godfathers
and he will not be able to step on their toes after.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by jrusky(m): 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
okeyfrank:
ZONE PRESIDENCY TO THE SOUTH WEST [OUTSIDE SOUTH EAST] AND BE READY FOR A MORE DIVIDED NIGERIA.

IT WILL DEFINITELY BE THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF THIS FAILED COUNTRY

Say who?

Stop all these useless threat it amount to nothing. You can not be threatened the country to become the president it will not work. Play inclusive politics free of tribal hate and seccessionist then people will listen to you but all these gragra shit scare no one bro.

The bitch kanu said more than that where is him today? He is flying first class air junketing around the world. Biko wake up and leave threat no one fears any shit anymore.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Burruchaga71(m): 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
These people think Igbos will be so fullish to be Govern by them... Ndiara everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Endi(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
None.
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by sentio2020: 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
forget all the criteria of who is going to be president in 2023 should be or must have. one thing that is sancrosant is the POWER BROKERS will decide who will emerge for presidential election and in doing that loyalty to them is a key indicator and preservation of their interests after power...in all of these the citizen are not the issue but their self interest so let forget all these names dropping
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by Lovelyn451(f): 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
None of the above
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by King44(m): 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
Star boy but hope he won't carry the loyalty he has for Buhari and extend it to Fulani cabals
Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by IWillSueYou(m): 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
olisaEze:

I answered ur questions accordingly and asked some of mine. Suggesting that the IPOB speaks for any geo-political zone is a very wrong assumption. Recently Abubakar Shekau spoke against the death sentence of an activist in Kano, will it be right to say Kano state has lost all political goodwill because boko haram speaks for them? This is Nigeria, everyone insults their political opponents, it’s part of the Nigerian style of politics. Tinubu has previously insulted PMB, El’rufai has insulted Tinubu, PMB has insulted Tinubu, Oshiomole has insulted Ize-Iyamu, the list is endless. The SW has not always voted in alignment with the North, and has been vocal against them since '92. What I find incredible is the fact that the political banter of SEners should be held against them when it’s not the case across board!

I am neither here nor there, but well said.

You have my likes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? by RALPHOW(m): 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
Deborah98:

Leadership is the problem from the SE, everybody will like to be President.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Groom Shows The Buhari 4 + 4 Sign At His Wedding (Photos) / Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man / Outrage As Gbadamosi Calls For "Xenophobic Attacks" On Ugandans In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.