Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Copywriting & Sales - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Copywriting & Sales (144 Views)

Does Your Sales Copies (copywriting) Work ? / Copywriting & Sales / Free Online Copywriting Class 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Copywriting & Sales by Lordjay363: 2:02am On Aug 23, 2020
*4 New Lessons I Learnt From Beggars*

If you can give me just 5minutes of your time... I gurantee this will be the best 5 minutes you'll ever spend today.

Read carefully... Point No. 4 will wow you.

*1) They are always there.*

Learn to always show up everyday. Whether you sell or not. Just show up no matter the condition. Keep showing up.

*2)The ask For alms at all cost despite so many rejections.*

You only tried 7 times and failed, you were rejected 100times. No problem. *Just Don't Quit* continue

*3) The will always Ask.*

Asking for them is a strategy of getting people's attention.

You see in this era of digital business, the more attention you command the higher your financial retention. No attention at all will Land you into financial detention.

Stop saying you are not a social person... Go out and make new friends. Your money is in their hands.

4). *The are never shy*

The world we live in have never produced a shy millionaire before and you won't be the first.

When you sell... Do it with lots of energy + enthusiasm.
&
When it's time to collect money... Add more energy and enthusiasm and collect it.

Wait a minute...

If Beggars possess all these qualities, why are the not Wealth??

Now beggars are not Rich despite all the positive qualities I saw in them because *the just beg*

Sorry if I sound harsh, you have same qualities too and yet you're not wealthy... You may actually be the beggar in disguise.

Let me show you how to sell anything to anyone without begging.

Let me show you how to become a magnet of credit alerts without always having to beg.

*Get a High income skill like Copywriting and thank me Later.*

*Let me show you how to apply the skill of Copywriting on Fiverr & make tons of dollars.*

To know more about Copywriting. Click the WhatsApp link now and send me a message.

https:///2347060764295

JACOB OKORO.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Newspapers: Top 10 Headlines Sun, Aug 23rd, 2020 / John Momoh Appointed Unilag Governing Council Chairman / *helicopter Crash In Opebi*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.