Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,778 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Does Your Sales Copies (copywriting) Work ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does Your Sales Copies (copywriting) Work ? (236 Views)

U.S. Court Releases Certified True Copies Of Bola Tinubu’s Drug Dealing, Money L / What Does Your Emoji History Say About You? / What Does Your Moniker Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Sales Copies (copywriting) Work ? by Ukpaiman222(m): 11:50am On May 23, 2021
So I finally decided to launch a new program in the high Income Skill Academy.

It is basically a do by yourself Copywriting course where I provide you with all the materials including videos you need to scale through.

While putting the materials together, I had lots of help and provision from Uchendu Obialor when going through this course (He has done over 7 million in sales via expartnaire here in Nigeria selling digital products using his superb Copywriting skills, so he's a don at this).
And he took me by hand and showed all there is to see and to Learn.

The bond halbert editing formula which allows you to edit any sales copy in the world for conversion is one of the materials you will be getting, you will also get materials to help you understand further.

The basic introduction to Copywriting, Definition,why you should have the skill and basic Terminologies Used in Copywriting.

✓After knowing the definition of Copywriting and Terminologies Used in Copywriting, you will be given books written by the best in the industry (I will share my speed reading techniques with you) and since you know the Terminologies, you would read the book easily.

✓A swipe file on Advert and Copies that have sold millions written by the God fathers in Copywriting. Given to you to study so as to get a glimpse of what Persuasive copies look like.

✓Headlines that Are irresistible(349 of them)

With attention grabbing words about 70 of them. A newsletter filled with interesting facts and how to connect them to your copy(live examples). Etc

✓Copywriting Note taking with every Nuggets and Important notes.

✓ Editing copies for Maximum conversion.(a site link will be given to you,all you need to do is to copy and paste what you have written and the copy will be edited,all mistakes corrected and spaced accordingly.

✓Ways to make money as a copywriter (Blueprint)

It's pretty easy how valuable this stuff is right ?.

And Ohh to answer your questions, IF YOU ARE WONDERING IF SALES COPIES WORK ?

the answer is a BIG FAT THUNDEROUS YES.

But for it to work, you need to be able to put together an amazing Save a life copy for it to work and this program gives you and edge as it opens your eyes to things you need to write,how to write and lot's more in over 3 days of little work.

Just take a break and think of how much faster you’ll be able to produce converting Landing Pages, Checkout Page Copy, Upsells, FB Ads, and Emails,Sales copies and alot more with what you will be learning.

And that's one of the reasons the program is easily valued at 12,597 naira.

It's also why I'm questioning myself, I'm thinking since it's a new program, I'll make it available for 6,599 for a start.

So as it stands, there are two ways to gain access to the High Income Skill Academy to give you access to the Copywriting program.

Way 1; Message the Admin via the link below for more details
https:///message/WW566QHXYHO3K1

Way 2; Follow way 1 above.

And just so you know, we are expanding the HISA To cover forex and affiliate marketing programs then your 6,599 investment will be giving you life time access to them.

Once you have contacted the admin and made payments,my team and I will give you access to the HISA Toolkit.

P.S: You can still message the Admin to get in touch and ask him your questions and and any other insecurities in regards to this.

P.P.S: For those who don't have the money,you can also message the Admin, because here's the catch, as people go through the course, start using it,and start sending their testimonials, my team and I at HISA will do a proper launch and then increase the current price to at least 3x the current price and after the course, you will get access to a paid UDEMY COURSE ON FREELANCING TO HELO YOU FOR THOSE WHO INTEND TO GO INTO FREELANCING and a DO AS I DO TEMPLATE ON HOW TO LAND CLIENTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA ( Twitter to be precise).

(1) (Reply)

Constitutional Review: Nigeria's New Name As United African Republic (UAR) / Davido Reacted On Tweets After Viral Video Of Pastor Narrating Of Davido / Understand How Skin Cancer Investigation Helps Save Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.