Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

"I Want Neither Wathoni Nor Dorathy" - Bbnaija Brighto Tells Tolanibaj As Flees - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Want Neither Wathoni Nor Dorathy" - Bbnaija Brighto Tells Tolanibaj As Flees (820 Views)

2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything / #bbnaija: See The Nipples Of Tolanibaj As It Pops Out During Last Night Party / Fan Gave D'banj Her Backside On Stage, Singer Flees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Want Neither Wathoni Nor Dorathy" - Bbnaija Brighto Tells Tolanibaj As Flees by MsDoris(f): 3:11am On Aug 23, 2020
"I Want Neither Wathoni Nor Dorathy" - BBNaija Brighto Tells Tolanibaj As Flees His Bed To Avoid Dorathy (Videos)
BBNaija Brighto might truly be catching cruise with fellow female housemates, Wathoni and Dorathy as he finally reveals to his female bestie, Tolanibaj, that he isn't interested in any of them.

Recall i shared in an earlier post that Wathoni and Dorathy suspected that Brighto might be playing them both and decided to set a trap to see if it was true.

Brighto invited Wathoni to his bed and also told Dorathy that he might call her to share his bed with him.

Carrying out their plan, Dorathy decided to lay on his bed uninvited to see how he would handle his earlier invitation to Wathoni.

Speaking to Brighto who eventually fled his bedroom to avoid Dorathy, Tolanibaj disclosed Wathoni and Dorathy's plan to him, adding that they feel he is playing games with them.

She went on to ask him whom he wants out of the two and Brighto said none.

According to him, he loved his space and wouldn't want to give it up for any 'gum body' relationship in the house.

See full gist/ watch video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/08/i-want-neither-wathoni-nor-dorathy.html

Re: "I Want Neither Wathoni Nor Dorathy" - Bbnaija Brighto Tells Tolanibaj As Flees by meobizy(f): 7:11am On Aug 23, 2020
...and then chose to sleep outside under the blinding lights with Wathoni by his side. All the housemates say one thing and do another the next minute. If one is not hypocritical nor contradictory then the person is not alive.

(1) (Reply)

“you Think They Had Some Time To Discuss SARS?” – Wizkid Reacts To Buhari Meetin / The Plan To Depopulate Billions By Placebos And Sterilizing Vaccines / 17-year-old Girl Who Got 7 A1s In WAEC Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.