Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai (29264 Views)

Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna / Kaduna To Appeal Against El-zakzaky’s India Trip / Yoruba Youths Flay Tinubu Over Remarks On Olakurin’s Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by olaeffect(m): 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
People that have said things that would have led them to be summarily shot without trial are the same people prosecuting people now for simply truthful comments.
I shake my head.

1 Like

Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
This el rufai guy has changed oh. Where is the man that transformed Abuja into a beautiful city, chai.
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
Arrewa:
The constant attack by Southern bigots to blackmail elrufai is not going to stop him from ruling this country.

Elrufai will one day rule this country!

You might be majority on Nairaland, but we are the majority where it actually matters!

Kaduna is developing....

That's childish talk. El rufai = North ? That the new spin. What about other northerners who consider him competition or do not like him? You dont think they will share the northern vote with him and try to maximize his vilification in the south? Tip the balances ?

Or southerners who obviously would whip up sentiments against him. Nigeria isn't just el rufai and everyone else.. it's several hundred million individuals with personal goals and interests. He is making himself lose the seat just by baring his bigoted emotions lol.

Esp with reference to fellow northern competitors. Before you even start looking southward. No northerner can replicate Buhari's, 10 million votes come sunshine or rain, status. Keep that in mind. It's fair game once 2023 reaches.

1 Like

Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by personal59: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
Switch07:

Hope you understand this below don't give what you can't take

brother sue him
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by personal59: 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
Welcomme:
You fool...If not for this man, Elrufai would have demolish a church that has been there for more than 110 years... Is there anyone Elrufai hasn't blackmailed? Even yesterday, did you watch how Hell rufai was mocking the late Yardua? Have you seen so many tweets of Hell rufai defaming Jesus? You Muslims, your hatred for pastors is just too much...

you don't need response

the only thing I can say is for you to read what you wrote up there and see your reflection.

insulting me base on my opinion that doesn't concern you.
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by personal59: 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
akaahs:

Ur comments should receive d most dimwit awards coming from a confuse being.
Who ll sue ur Lord from all the inflammatory and inciting comments been spew from him and his uncastrated offspring

is that all you can say?

thank you
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by rxmusa(m): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
Xavi2019:

I hope you're getting well paid enough for this?
True leadership and progress is all I cared about and advocate irrespective of the blackmail from the media
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by rxmusa(m): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
Gyong:

Says a liar like you abi? It will not be well el rufai and your kind.
It shall be well with you and people with same bigoted thinking like yours
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by Confida: 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
The Church is waxing stronger and the devil and his agents can not prevail against it.
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by NkemChukwudi: 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ojiofor:
The Bishop said Hell Ruphia will never be president!
Oga Bishop your people will vote for him if he bribe Thiefnübü the notorious Bullion Van master with VP ticket.We saw it happen with Buhari.

If I ask you to vamoose from Lagos or your SW location nau, you and ya people will be crying like a wet puzzy. Flat head!
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by freeborn02: 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
rxmusa:

Your illiteracy and unintelligent mind is the greatest barrier to your comprehension of the situation. Go and watch or read exactly what he said regarding paying some people as compensation for the damage done to them in order to prevent them from retaliating

If your brain isn't damaged, you will remember that he paid them after another set of massacre.
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by Ojiofor: 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

If I ask you to vamoose from Lagos or your SW location nau, you and ya people will be crying like a wet puzzy. Flat head!

You can't do that in one Nigeria and you know it.Btw I do not live anywhere close to SW.
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by simplyshade: 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2020
Don't mind the aproko. The said church has been in existence from God knows when. I'm sure it was a government that sold the land to the church. Oversabi Hellrufai came and said the space the was occupying was supposed to be a market hence it should be demolished. I don't know if there is a plan to allocate another piece of land to the church. A friend of mine also told me that one of her father's buildings was affected and that he was given just a million naira as compensation
lomprico:

in the history of Kaduna has there been any governor that there was killing of southern Kaduna people in this magnitude and manner as it is under Nasir el rufai?
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by kinguwem: 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
rxmusa:
In the history of Kaduna, we've never had a governor that's responsive to the plight of Southern Kaduna and committed to ending the age-long crisis in the area than governor Elrufai, who conversely is also the most villified governor especially from the elite whose feeding bottle the governor threw away. Your write up is well scripted. However, you have failed to address the main issues: who are the killers & what is their motives? Why is the government unable to stop the crisis?

What comes to my mind is the crisis that erupted in southern Kaduna in 2018 when the governor was already airborne. He had to U-turn to Kaduna and spent 48 hours thereafter without sleep, going round the state for assessments and enforcement of curfew and intermittently having security meetings.

But as usual some people are committed to hating him for what he does because it never favors them
©Mukhtar Maigamo
What is the motive of the killings & who are the killers? Why is the government unable to stop the killings? Could it be an ethnic cleansings? These are questions begging for answers.
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by Oracleforce: 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
Aufbauh:
They're are so many ignorant kids on Nairaland this days.
No critical thinking & analytic reasoning, they always rush to make unfathomable comment with abuse.

This of course has whittle down the quality of the comments section and consequently deprive readers incisive interaction with the topic.

Foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog...you didn't make any point. ....
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by mentored: 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:

https://www.thecable.ng/kaduna-files-criminal-charges-against-anglican-bishop

Arraign

The iman in the largest mosque in Kano

And let’s see how it goes

Violence is necessary in life

At work

Family

Church

I don’t need to mention the capital - the mosque
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by Gyong(m): 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
rxmusa:

It shall be well with you and people with same bigoted thinking like yours

Bigotry is the basic foundation on which the DNA of the body bag pigmy and his blinded followers are built upon. Open a thread on that dummy and watch how the whole world will roast your nyash alive.
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by Ajixegun: 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
God forbid bad thing. How will el-rufai be a president? He will just be inviting foreigners from Mali and co to start slaughtering Nigerians and then pay them for job welldone in form of begging them.
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by redsun(m): 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
What is bad with saying that he is being groomed to replace Buhari? It is not like he said that he is being groomed to replace shekau . What is slanderous about that?

I think that man is being too sensitive and apprehensive for a "democrazically'' elected leader.
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by Kdon2: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
supportnija:
I don't know what you people call Christianity, somebdy climb pulpit and told lies you are here calling him Christian, where is el rufai gloom to take over from bihari, was el rufai wanted to demolish Anglican church which he said,no!
Christian is not a liar and liar is not a christian, devil is a father of all liars, that man is not a christian

Gibberish
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by luluman: 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
Comedian2019:
Be careful with a short devil.
Considering the fact that the devil is not a Christian.
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by luluman: 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
MelesZenawi:
let the bishop lay curse on him and watch el-rufai grow shorter.
Until he finally disappears into the ground.
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by luluman: 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
supportnija:
I don't know what you people call Christianity, somebdy climb pulpit and told lies you are here calling him Christian, where is el rufai gloom to take over from bihari, was el rufai wanted to demolish Anglican church which he said,no!
Christian is not a liar and liar is not a christian, devil is a father of all liars, that man is not a christian
You be mumu. Yes he wanted to demolish the church.Our church got there first before the market. Incase you dont know, we sold most of the land there to market people, we own that land & the market. He initially wanted us to take our church elsewhere but we vehemently disagreed before he left us alone. You don't even know the church & you talk rubbish UBANKA!!
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by luluman: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
Arrewa:
The constant attack by Southern bigots to blackmail elrufai is not going to stop him from ruling this country.

You might be majority on Nairaland, but we are the majority where it actually matters!

Kaduna is developing....
See mumu, will northern votes alone put him on Presidential seat?
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by luluman: 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
personal59:
Nigerians I don't know why we are filled with sanctimoniousness,empty talk, insincerity, falseness, falsity, deceptiveness, deceit, deceitfulness, deception, dishonesty, dissembling, dissimulation, duplicity, imposture, two-facedness, double-dealing, phoneyness, Pharisaism andTartufferie people

I wish everyone can afford a lawyer and sue stupid people out of our environment.

now most people are seeing it as against their uncultured stupid pastor after all he wasn't forced to make the statement then he should go and defend his stupidity.

quote me at on your own accord. because most of you guys are shouting as if it's against the Christian.

anyone that open his or her mouth to make any foolish statement and you find it derogatory against your person please sue the hell out of him

infact sue him to bankruptcy....... to the extent that everyone will run away from his or her debt... nonsense people

we want a better Nigeria

then it start with you and me
You should be sued for referring to the pastor as 'stupid'
You open cambridge dictionary on your table just because you want to comment on nairaland but closed your almajiri brain. Olodo, Anoifia.
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by luluman: 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
careytommy37:
Hahahahaha. When you ride the tiger, you end up in it's belly.

This fanatics suppressed their true colours till they secured their second tenure before running wild.

Next Level jare grin
I blame our fellow Nigerians that voted them.
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by justiceandpeace: 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
[quote author=Aufbauh post=93124028]They're are so many ignorant kids on Nairaland this days.
No critical thinking & analytic reasoning, they always rush to make unfathomable comment with abuse.

This of course has whittle down the quality of the comments section and consequently deprive readers incisive interaction with the topic. [Great]
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 24, 2020
Saao:
The short man bigotry is legendary. His hate for churches and Christianity will destroy him.
Who is the real hater? The pastor tried to defame, discedit him with lies for bigotic minded people like you to believe & surreptitiously for religious reason. Perhaps he's ignorant of the weight of his words, now it seems he understood his fault & want to settle the matter out of court because his word could jail him....
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 24, 2020
titiakins:
This is a man who wants to be president. Very funny

He will never go beyond governor of that state and a terrorist commander

Why is it that he only wants to demolish the church in zaria and not mosques in the area

I'm happy all these is happening so people can see the kind of person elrufai is
See another dumb, the pastor just made the statement to discredit el Rufai, el Rufai neva attempted demolishing the church.
People dnt knw who el Rufai is, when he's FCT Minister, he demolished many mosques & land landscaped the places, when he wants to do things he doesn't hide, he jst does it without hesitation. Very straight minded person, he doesn't pretend like ur people.
No Muslim like el Rufai in the North for religious reason bt for his actions, if it was for religion he wouldn't have become even a councillor in his ward. Many Christians are seriously misled abt this guy thinking that he want to become President.
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by stonemasonn: 8:19am On Aug 24, 2020
Arrewa:

Kaduna is developing....
He'll never smell that place.....ever
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by titiakins: 8:37am On Aug 24, 2020
Coronabirus:

See another dumb, the pastor just made the statement to discredit el Rufai, el Rufai neva attempted demolishing the church.
People dnt knw who el Rufai is, when he's FCT Minister, he demolished many mosques & land landscaped the places, when he wants to do things he doesn't hide, he jst does it without hesitation. Very straight minded person, he doesn't pretend like ur people.
No Muslim like el Rufai in the North for religious reason bt for his actions, if it was for religion he wouldn't have become even a councillor in his ward. Many Christians are seriously misled abt this guy thinking that he want to become President.
so you are saying the pastor just came up with all these stuff
The church did not get a notice of demolition?

There's no reason to tell lies

Elrufai has demolished a lot of churches in kaduna and many southern kaduna peoples houses

He is vindictive!

And don't say he doesn't want to be president

He will kill to get the opportunity
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by NkemChukwudi: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2020
Ojiofor:

You can't do that in one Nigeria and you know it.Btw I do not live anywhere close to SW.

Only homeless Igbo (who hate their own ancestral land & homeland) go around shouting this rubbish. Every other tribe are willing and ready to return home without shouting one Nigeria. We saw what happened with the begging “Northern Igbo”. Go and love your homeland and Ffk off!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway / There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group / INEC: Buhari Replaces Onochie With Rhoda Habor Gumus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.