Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai (29265 Views)

Rigasa Residents Protest Against El-Rufai's Bad Governance In Kaduna / Kaduna To Appeal Against El-zakzaky’s India Trip / Yoruba Youths Flay Tinubu Over Remarks On Olakurin’s Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by hardizzle: 9:22am On Aug 23, 2020
A northern governor is a top boko haram leader

1 Like

Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by AerialMapper: 9:22am On Aug 23, 2020
If GEJ had arraigned the little rascal for all the defamatory remarks he made, el-midgeto would still be in jail now

Now he cannot stand defamatory remarks

Oshey, number 7 on sniper list!

3 Likes

Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by Albatross1: 9:28am On Aug 23, 2020
We should remember power is transient, and belongs only to God Almighty.
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by degamonn: 9:29am On Aug 23, 2020
From the mouth of 2 or 3 the truth shall be established. When fingers are being pointed at a particular person, there is element of truth in what people are saying.
His name always mentioned in the media not for good reasons.

1 Like

Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by freeborn02: 9:32am On Aug 23, 2020
rxmusa:
In the history of Kaduna, we've never had a governor that's responsive to the plight of Southern Kaduna and committed to ending the age-long crisis in the area than governor Elrufai, who conversely is also the most villified governor especially from the elite whose feeding bottle the governor threw away.

What comes to my mind is the crisis that erupted in southern Kaduna in 2018 when the governor was already airborne. He had to U-turn to Kaduna and spent 48 hours thereafter without sleep, going round the state for assessments and enforcement of curfew and intermittently having security meetings.

But as usual some people are committed to hating him for what he does because it never favors them
©Mukhtar Maigamo

And I remember that this same El rufai gave money to the terrorists that killed people in Southern Kaduna years back. Did that stop the murder? No.

So, El rufai was acting like he was paying them for a job well done.

Is that your own idea of resolving crises? Paying off those who perpetrated massacre?

May God handle your life and destiny the same way El rufai handles Southern Kaduna killings. Amen
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by Blakpot: 9:32am On Aug 23, 2020
tolguy:
he arrested many imams for violating çovid19 rules, what is happened btw elrufa'i and Shi'a? are they Christians?

Isn't El Rufai a Sunni? A Shi'ite n or a Christian, makes no difference to him.
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by Wigetsolar: 9:32am On Aug 23, 2020
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by stormborn28(m): 9:34am On Aug 23, 2020
seunmsg:
El-Rufai really need to learn tolerance if he intends to go far as a leader. This kind of controversy is not necessary.
he can't go far anywhere... He has attained his highest political career

1 Like

Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by Carlylepneuma: 9:38am On Aug 23, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:

https://www.thecable.ng/kaduna-files-criminal-charges-against-anglican-bishop
u have fr33dom of speach bt fr33dom after speach i cant assure u.
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by akaahs(m): 9:39am On Aug 23, 2020
supportnija:
I don't know what you people call Christianity, somebdy climb pulpit and told lies you are here calling him Christian, where is el rufai gloom to take over from bihari, was el rufai wanted to demolish Anglican church which he said,no!
Christian is not a liar and liar is not a christian, devil is a father of all liars, that man is not a christian
Tell us something else. El-rufai attempted to demolished that church, is because of the criticism from the bishop and other quarters make him to rescind his decision. Do U know what churches/ Christianity face in Zaria??
As for the presidential candidate, don't be too dumb to read the gimmicks been played by him.

2 Likes

Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by stormborn28(m): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2020
Arrewa:
The constant attack by Southern bigots to blackmail elrufai is not going to stop him from ruling this country.

Elrufai will one day rule this country!

You might be majority on Nairaland, but we are the majority where it actually matters!

Kaduna is developing....
he won't be able to rule this country.. There are better people in the north than that imp

2 Likes

Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by Blazebond(m): 9:46am On Aug 23, 2020
Nigerians love peace so much that they will do anything to maintain the peace even if the peace is actually detrimental to their rights and privileges,this country most of us want and wish to be one united happy union has never been and I doubt will ever be. It is time for this pretence to end,the more we stay together the more we are doomed. Dialogue doesn't work anymore,it is time to allow the NORTH go,WAR is evil I know,but sometimes it is a necessary evil to correct a worse evil.the country should break up.

1 Like

Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by stormborn28(m): 9:47am On Aug 23, 2020
rxmusa:
In the history of Kaduna, we've never had a governor that's responsive to the plight of Southern Kaduna and committed to ending the age-long crisis in the area than governor Elrufai, who conversely is also the most villified governor especially from the elite whose feeding bottle the governor threw away.

What comes to my mind is the crisis that erupted in southern Kaduna in 2018 when the governor was already airborne. He had to U-turn to Kaduna and spent 48 hours thereafter without sleep, going round the state for assessments and enforcement of curfew and intermittently having security meetings.

But as usual some people are committed to hating him for what he does because it never favors them
©Mukhtar Maigamo
I hope you heard his comment against late Yar'Adua and GEJ. But don't want to be criticized ..he will get the dose of his pill
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by authority2006(m): 9:47am On Aug 23, 2020
helinues:
See this intolerant midget... undecided
MASTAkiLLAh:
Criticize Little Finger and end up in court, in the case of Chidi Odinkalu, there wasn’t even a case file number grin dem just manufacture court summons anyhow cool

He's getting what he deserved! He will learn the difference between false accusation and criticism.
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by titiakins: 9:49am On Aug 23, 2020
Arrewa:
The constant attack by Southern bigots to blackmail elrufai is not going to stop him from ruling this country.

You might be majority on Nairaland, but we are the majority where it actually matters!

Kaduna is developing....
yes he will rule your country after disintegration

1 Like

Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by akaahs(m): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2020
Arrewa:

Kaduna is developing....
Because ur evil plans is been laid bear. Nobody is attacking him, El-rufai is a fanatic, a nepotic and religion bigot this country ll ever witnessed.
Ur unconscionable blighted syphilitic primitive mind ll never allow U say d truth.
Kaduna belongs to us all and not some sections dominating and oppressing others.

1 Like

Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by SocialJustice: 9:53am On Aug 23, 2020
seunmsg:
El-Rufai really need to learn tolerance if he intends to go far as a leader. This kind of controversy is not necessary.
The man has capped himself out of any further political growth. Being governor is preventing him from seeing it. When he's done serving, he will be amazed at how he is abandoned and could return to bei g a federal political appointee.
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by akaahs(m): 9:58am On Aug 23, 2020
personal59:
Nigerians I don't know why we are filled with sanctimoniousness,empty talk, insincerity, falseness, falsity, deceptiveness, deceit, deceitfulness, deception, dishonesty, dissembling, dissimulation, duplicity, imposture, two-facedness, double-dealing, phoneyness, Pharisaism andTartufferie people

I wish everyone can afford a lawyer and sue stupid people out of our environment.

now most people are seeing it as against their uncultured stupid pastor after all he wasn't forced to make the statement then he should go and defend his stupidity.

quote me at on your own accord. because most of you guys are shouting as if it's against the Christian.

anyone that open his or her mouth to make any foolish statement and you find it derogatory against your person please sue the hell out of him

infact sue him to bankruptcy....... to the extent that everyone will run away from his or her debt... nonsense people

we want a better Nigeria

then it start with you and me
Ur comments should receive d most dimwit awards coming from a confuse being.
Who ll sue ur Lord from all the inflammatory and inciting comments been spew from him and his uncastrated offspring

1 Like

Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by paulsibility(m): 9:58am On Aug 23, 2020
Arrewa:

Kaduna is developing....

The person who writes for fools is always sure of a large audience.
Arthur Schopenhauer

A learned fool is more a fool than an ignorant fool.
Moliere

2 Likes

Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by Meekha(m): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2020
The senile, nepotistic, and intolerant bastard called El-Rufai has attained his full political career.

The same fool that made derogatory remarks on Jesus Christ and lied that he is number 7 on Jonathan's sniper list hates to be given a dose of his own medicine.

Henceforth, he'll be sailing on the whirlwinds that will eventually shred him to pieces.

In El-Rufai we've found a saint in Buhari. Nigeria will split thrice as fast under El-Midgeto than it'll ever do under Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2020
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by abduljabbar4(m): 10:01am On Aug 23, 2020
Arrewa:

Kaduna is developing....

The only problem with Elrufa'i is his childish approaches to issues but as a governor, he is far far better than most of their thieving leaders. This guy made life impossible for Ghost workers, gave out scholarships, built tonnes of infrastructure and upgraded the standard of public schools. While I'm not exactly his fan (because of his attitude), I find it ironic that the southerners hate him far more than the residents of Kaduna and northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by Benbellamor: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2020
Carlylepneuma:
u have fr33dom of speach bt fr33dom after speach i cant assure u.
where is the author of that statement now...idi amin dada...he left painfully into the abyss

It's not by cheap arrogance

1 Like

Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 23, 2020
tesppidd:
Are you afraid of court?

Court is not a prison, it's only a place where people settle cases.
The cup of wrath of the Islamic terrorist midget will soon be full. He can't escape it and you will pity him to no avail. Mark my words.
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by Arrewa: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2020
abduljabbar4:

The only problem with Elrufa'i is his childish approaches to issues but as a governor, he is far far better than most of their thieving leaders. This guy made life impossible for Ghost workers, gave out scholarships, built tonnes of infrastructure and upgraded the standard of public schools. While I'm not exactly his fan (because of his attitude), I find it ironic that the southerners hate him far more than the residents of Kaduna and northern Nigeria.
I started loving him because of the hatred they have for him

1 Like

Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by Evercurious(f): 10:14am On Aug 23, 2020
Arrewa:

Kaduna is developing....

He ll rule your village you mean..
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by itoba4real(m): 10:15am On Aug 23, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
amen
True talk. These are some reasons why NBA removed him from the list of invited guest
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by Evercurious(f): 10:15am On Aug 23, 2020
Arrewa:
I started loving him because of the hatred they have for him

Continue
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by kingbee90: 10:21am On Aug 23, 2020
abduljabbar4:

The southerners hate him because he is allegedly a Boko Haram commander.
We all know how Boko Haram(An islamic sect.) has destroyed lives & properties in this country.
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by Welcomme: 10:31am On Aug 23, 2020
personal59:
Nigerians I don't know why we are filled with sanctimoniousness,empty talk, insincerity, falseness, falsity, deceptiveness, deceit, deceitfulness, deception, dishonesty, dissembling, dissimulation, duplicity, imposture, two-facedness, double-dealing, phoneyness, Pharisaism andTartufferie people

I wish everyone can afford a lawyer and sue stupid people out of our environment.

now most people are seeing it as against their uncultured stupid pastor after all he wasn't forced to make the statement then he should go and defend his stupidity.

quote me at on your own accord. because most of you guys are shouting as if it's against the Christian.

anyone that open his or her mouth to make any foolish statement and you find it derogatory against your person please sue the hell out of him

infact sue him to bankruptcy....... to the extent that everyone will run away from his or her debt... nonsense people

we want a better Nigeria

then it start with you and me
You fool...If not for this man, Elrufai would have demolish a church that has been there for more than 110 years... Is there anyone Elrufai hasn't blackmailed? Even yesterday, did you watch how Hell rufai was mocking the late Yardua? Have you seen so many tweets of Hell rufai defaming Jesus? You Muslims, your hatred for pastors is just too much...
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by Ykc2(m): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2020
Arrewa:

Kaduna is developing....
the pictures your displaying is where Kaduna ended in your almajiri's angry
Re: Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:36am On Aug 23, 2020
supportnija:
I don't know what you people call Christianity, somebdy climb pulpit and told lies you are here calling him Christian, where is el rufai gloom to take over from bihari, was el rufai wanted to demolish Anglican church which he said,no!
Christian is not a liar and liar is not a christian, devil is a father of all liars, that man is not a christian

pained brown roofian spotted!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Men Playing Football In Bama Formerly Held Captive By Boko Haram / Zainab Ahmed Suspends Accountant-General Over ₦80 Billion Probe / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Rocks APC Customized Sunglasses(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.