Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? (1222 Views)

Tithers And Seed Sowers Like Us "Na Blessing And Favour Dey Rush Us"~ Obiwest / Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers / Man Dumps Church For Praising Highest Tithers In The Last 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:54am On Aug 23, 2020
Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Due To Covid19?

I find it really appalling that of all times, it's a time when many have suffered losses including many tithers, that a church leader instead of seeking ways to alleviate their sufferings, especially those tithers of his church, would yet be threatening people with a curse for not paying tithes.

Though not surprising at all since this was the same man that could miraculously invent the idea that Job, a man whose ways were perfect in God's sight, was under a curse because he didn't pay tithes, hence the losses he suffered.

Hence the question:

What caused the losses suffered by tithe-payers because of Covid-19, since it's only non tithers that were under a curse according to David Oyedepo?

Or does this prove that because someone suffered losses doesn't mean he's under a curse for not paying tithes?

David Oyedepo had suffered losses before Covid-19 when some of his high ranking church official looted his church funds, and it's obvious that he suffered even more losses due to covid-19, so he should tell us why the losses despite that he pays tithes?

By the way, i'm not against paying of tithes, but when men take it to the level of the Pharisees, like Oyedepo is doing, be wary of them, for Jesus warned us severally against doing such. Matthew 16:6, 11-12.

There are much weightier matters of the laws like righteousness, mercy, and justice, which attract far greater curses when not observed than any for not paying tithes, that's why the Pharisees were yet cursed despite being very good tithers. Jesus said they were "children of hell" regardless.

Matthew 23:15
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

So do not be deceived by such even if you pay tithes, but ensure you do not leave the most important things of the Laws undone as Jesus said, because if you do, you'd not be able to escape the damnation of hell.

A word is enough for the wise.

God bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnHXAslZy-8
Re: Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
Beware of the doctrine of the Pharisees!
Re: Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:16am On Aug 25, 2020
The blind leaders of the blind.
Re: Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
Matthew 16:6
Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.
Re: Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by CodeTemplar: 6:59am On Oct 01, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

Or does this prove that because someone suffered losses doesn't mean he's under a curse for not paying tithes?

David Oyedepo had suffered losses before Covid-19 when some of his high ranking church official looted his church funds
, and it's obvious that he suffered even more losses due to covid-19, so he should tell us why the losses despite that he pays tithes?

Judas equally stole under Jesus' ministry and Jesus knew(John 12:6). Going by your line of reasoning, from conclusion, Jesus too is all what you made Oyedepo here.

Your spiritual retárdedness isn't allowing you see the difference between a ministry and the man to whom it is given unto.

When Paul received his ministry, he conferred not with flesh talkless of hate filled souls like you so don't expect people like Oyedepo to confer with your likes or counterparts in govt.
Re: Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
CodeTemplar:

Judas equally stole under Jesus' ministry and Jesus knew(John 12:6). Going by your line of reasoning, from conclusion, Jesus too is all what you made Oyedepo here.

Your spiritual retárdedness isn't allowing you see the difference between a ministry and the man to whom it is given unto.

When Paul received his ministry, he conferred not with flesh talkless of hate filled souls like you so don't expect people like Oyedepo to confer with your likes or counterparts in govt.

It's only foolishness that would make someone want to drag Jesus' name into the pit the modern day Pharisee had dug for himself.

If not that you're spiritually daft, you should have seen the premise used was the mammon preacher's heresy that Job suffered losses because he didn't tithe.

So you should also show me where Jesus had imagined such an foolish thing about Job not to talk of saying it out.

Only blind fools as yourself would not have seen the error and falsehood in that saying about Job that has been completely exposed by the losses suffered by tithers because of Covid-19.

Re: Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by CodeTemplar: 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
It's only foolishness that would make someone want to drag Jesus' name into the pit the modern day Pharisee had dug for himself.

If not that you're spiritually daft, you should have seen the premise used was the mammon preacher's heresy that Job suffered losses because he didn't tithe.

So you should also show me where Jesus had imagined such an foolish thing about Job not to talk of saying it out.

Only blind fools as yourself would not have seen the error and falsehood in that saying about Job that has been completely exposed by the losses suffered by tithers because of Covid-19.
One baseless accusation after the other is all you have and you are fond of building upon these allegations. Can you prove Oyedepo wrong on Job? He made a valid deduction that's scripture based whether you like it or not. The devourer will always stay off when you tithe properly.
Re: Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
CodeTemplar:
One baseless accusation after the other is all you have and you are fond of building upon these allegations. Can you prove Oyedepo wrong on Job? He made a valid deduction that's scripture based whether you like it or not. The devourer will always stay off when you tithe properly.
It's really ironic you're talking about baseless accusations when your blind leader is the one who falsely accused Job here.

No wonder Jesus called them blind leaders of the blind who would both fall into the ditch.

Why not prove Oyedepo right with where it was stated in the scriptures that Job suffered losses because he didn't tithe, Instead of blindly defending him?

Why not go and read the book of Job and stop shamelessly exhibiting your lack of true knowledge as your blind leader.

1 Like

Re: Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by CodeTemplar: 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
It's really ironic you're talking about baseless accusations when your blind leader is the one who falsely accused Job here.

No wonder Jesus called them blind leaders of the blind who would both fall into the ditch.

Why not prove Oyedepo right with where it was stated in the scriptures that Job suffered losses because he didn't tithe, Instead of blindly defending him?

Why not go and read the book of Job and stop shamelessly exhibiting your lack of true knowledge as your blind leader.
I don't have to prove where it was said that job didn't tithe. Things can be said implicitly or explicitly. In this case it was said implicitly. Malachi 3:11 is all you need to know this simple fact. The devourer can't come near if tithe is in place. The devourer was permitted for a reason I quess. God changeth not and I don't expect God to go against Malachi 3:11 his own words.
Re: Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I don't have to prove where it was said that job didn't tithe. Things can be said implicitly or explicitly. In this case it was said implicitly. Malachi 3:11 is all you need to know this simple fact. The devourer can't come bear if tithe is in place. The devourer was permitted for a reason I quess. God changeth not and I don't expect God to go against Malachi 3:11 his own words.
Look at this fool going to quote the favorite scripture for tithe-evangelists for me when I told him to quote me anywhere in the book of Job that suggested he suffered losses because he didn't tithes.

The scripture you quoted had absolutely nothing to do with why Job suffered losses but only mammon worshippers like Oyedepo could imagine such a thing because of his obsessive desperation to justify tithing at all costs.

The reason Job suffered losses is in the book of Job, and God Himself gave the exclusive reason why and it had absolutely nothing to do with not tithing. That's why I said you should go and check the book of Job and stop arguing blindly, but it seems if your mentor enter the gutter you must join am there.

1 Like

Re: Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by CodeTemplar: 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Look at this fool going to quote the favorite scripture for tithe-evangelists for me when I told him to quote me anywhere in the book of Job that suggested he suffered losses because he didn't tithes.

The scripture you quoted had absolutely nothing to do with why Job suffered losses but only mammon worshippers like Oyedepo could imagine such a thing because of his obsessive desperation to justify tithing at all costs.

The reason Job suffered losses is in the book of Job, and God Himself gave the exclusive reason why and it had absolutely nothing to do with not tithing. That's why I said you should go and check the book of Job and stop arguing blindly, but it seems if your mentor enter the gutter you must join am there.
The point is why did God permit it against job.
Re: Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by Kobojunkie: 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I don't have to prove where it was said that job didn't tithe. Things can be said implicitly or explicitly. In this case it was said implicitly. Malachi 3:11 is all you need to know this simple fact. The devourer can't come near if tithe is in place. The devourer was permitted for a reason I guess. God changeth not and I don't expect God to go against Malachi 3:11 his own words.
Implicitly and explicitly? Basically you are saying God lied (lie of omission) in the book of Job, because he did not tell the real reason why He, God, set Satan to punish Job, a reason which you claim to be tithing or a lack thereof? God did tell Job why He did what He did and nowhere in God's answer did the word "Sin" or "Tithe" come up, but I see the word of the Almight have been rendered meaningless to you because to you He omits a lot from His truth. undecided undecided

Why people such as yourself choose to turn off their God-given brain to instead suckle at the tits of false prophets and liars in the name of God is beyond me. undecided
Re: Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by desiredhome: 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I [b]don't have to prove where it was said that job didn't tithe. [/b]Things can be said implicitly or explicitly. In this case it was said implicitly. Malachi 3:11 is all you need to know this simple fact. The devourer can't come near if tithe is in place. The devourer was permitted for a reason I quess. God changeth not and I don't expect God to go against Malachi 3:11 his own words.

Lol at the bolded........ that you can't prove from the Bible were Job paid tithe is a clear indication that you are being deceived by these false prophets/charlatans and spreading false Gospel.....maybe you can go and read in your Papa's book since you can't prove it from the Bible.... grin grin grin grin grin
Implicit ko.... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
...because He is God. Read beginning from Chapter 40 of the book of Job, at least, to learn more about God's reason to Job Himself. Yes, God did respond to Job, and when He, God was done....

To suggest that God punished Job for not paying His tithe is to accuse the Almighty of lying and deceit. If you had spent time reading your Bible, you would also have known Job( a non-jew) was not obligated in anyway to paying tithe since he was not a descendant of Jacob.

Stop letting your so-called men of God continue to rape your mind and soul "in the name of God". Jesus Christ warned you against these evil men. Why do you continue to ignore His warnings just so you can continue to follow the words of these charlatans over His?

1 Like

Re: Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by desiredhome: 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
The reason God allowed Job's losses is an elementary topic....... it's thought in junior primary school and even in children classes in the churches.....but unfortunately these pulpit bandits will rather replace those topics with tithes, seeds, sacrificial offerings etc in their children manure.......
Imagine Oyedepo teaching that children are to pay tithes in his Churches.. what a Shame

1 Like

Re: Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by CodeTemplar: 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
...because He is God. Read beginning from Chapter 40 of the book of Job, at least, to learn more about God's reason to Job Himself. Yes, God did respond to Job, and when He, God was done....

To suggest that God punished Job for not paying His tithe is to accuse the Almighty of lying and deceit. If you had spent time reading your Bible, you would also have known Job( a non-jew) was not obligated in anyway to paying tithe since he was not a descendant of Jacob.

Stop letting your so-called men of God continue to rape your mind and soul "in the name of God". Jesus Christ warned you against these evil men. Why do you continue to ignore His warnings just so you can continue to follow the words of these charlatans over His?
Stop studying the scriptures like recharge cards and you won't listen...
Re: Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by CodeTemplar: 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Implicitly and explicitly? Basically you are saying God lied (lie of omission) in the book of Job, because he did not tell the real reason why He, God, set Satan to punish Job, a reason which you claim to be tithing or a lack thereof? God did tell Job why He did what He did and nowhere in God's answer did the word "Sin" or "Tithe" come up, but I see the word of the Almight have been rendered meaningless to you because to you He omits a lot from His truth. undecided undecided

Why people such as yourself choose to turn off their God-given brain to instead suckle at the tits of false prophets and liars in the name of God is beyond me. undecided
Saying things implicitly doesn't equate to lie unless you be decided to take stúpidity to a new level.
God says He will rebuke the devourer if tithe is paid. Job, a just man, is exposed to the devourer along the line. it is fundamental and commonsensical to infer that job didn't tithe. If he had tithed, why will he be exposed to the devourer in the first place? That doesn't make the God or the one inferring(Oyedepo) wrong.
Re: Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by Kobojunkie: 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Saying things implicitly doesn't equate to lie unless you be decided to take stúpidity to a new level.
God says He will rebuke the devourer if tithe is paid. Job, a just man, is exposed to the devourer along the line. it is fundamental and commonsensical to infer that job didn't tithe. If he had tithed, why will he be exposed to the devourer in the first place? That doesn't make the God or the one inferring(Oyedepo) wrong.
Again, saying God omitted the truth in His statement on the why He allowed what happened to Job is accusing God of lying. That is what you, and those who teach this insanity, are guilty of doing.

Job was not exposed to a "devourer"... He was exposed to Satan. Satan did not devour anything of Jobs... He destroyed all that Job had except for Job's wife and His life. Be careful that your fear of the "devourer" does not leave you believing everything that moves is the "devourer" after you.

There is nothing fundamental or common sense in assuming Job did not tithe. Anyone who in fact knows of, and has read of the Old Covenant laws would never think that. Even more so, anyone who has in fact read the book of Job would never think to make such an inane connection between tithing and what happened to Job.

Even when the answers are right in front of you, you continue to choose ignorance, damning your own soul, for what? Mere man?

1 Like

Re: Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by Kobojunkie: 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Stop studying the scriptures like recharge cards and you won't listen...
Stop sucking at the tits of liars who call themselves men-of-god, raping your mind with lies , all sold to you tagged with "in the name of God". You are much better off reading that scripture like your recharge cards than what you have been doing so far.

1 Like

Re: Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by CodeTemplar: 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Again, saying God omitted the truth in His statement on the why He allowed what happened to Job is accusing God of lying. That is what you, and those who teach this insanity, are guilty of doing.

Job was not exposed to a "devourer"... He was exposed to Satan. Satan did not devour anything of Jobs... He destroyed all that Job had except for Job's wife and His life. Be careful that your fear of the "devourer" does not leave you believing everything that moves is the "devourer" after you.

There is nothing fundamental or common sense in assuming Job did not tithe. Anyone who in fact knows of, and has read of the Old Covenant laws would never think that. Even more so, anyone who has in fact read the book of Job would never think to make such an inane connection between tithing and what happened to Job.

Even when the answers are right in front of you, you continue to choose ignorance, damning your own soul, for what? Mere man?
You are deéply dáft.
Re: Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by Kobojunkie: 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:

You are deéply dáft.
.... this from the one who wilfully calls God a liar because his pastor says the same. undecided

1 Like

Re: Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by CodeTemplar: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
.... this from the one who wilfully calls God a liar because his pastor says the same. undecided
Persecution is of opinion expresses harshly.
Re: Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by Kobojunkie: 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Persecution is of opinion expresses harshly.
Huh? undecided undecided undecided
Persecu-What now? undecided undecided
Re: Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
That the whole essence of me telling you to go to the book of Job.

Go there and learn from God Himself, and cure yourself of your ignorance concerning why God permitted Satan to touch Job.
Re: Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by CodeTemplar: 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
That the whole essence of me telling you to go to the book of Job.

Go there and learn from God Himself, and cure yourself of your ignorance concerning why God permitted Satan to touch Job.
I already know why but need to make sure you do too.
Re: Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by Tboyfrosh123(m): 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2020
desiredhome:

Lol at the bolded........ that you can't prove from the Bible were Job paid tithe is a clear indication that you are being deceived by these false prophets/charlatans and spreading false Gospel.....maybe you can go and read in your Papa's book since you can't prove it from the Bible.... grin grin grin grin grin
Implicit ko.... undecided undecided undecided undecided
baba pls tithe ooo or else so you don't have blames later for your financial booming oo
Re: Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I already know why but need to make sure you do too.
If what you know is not the reason God gave in the book of Job but the heresy your blind leader concocted out of his mammonic mindest, then what you know is a lie.

If you believe that lie of your blind leader about Job, you'd also believe if he says Jesus suffered losses because He did pay tithe, and also use the book of Malachi to back it up.
Re: Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by desiredhome: 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
Tboyfrosh123:
baba pls tithe ooo or else so you don't have blames later for your financial booming oo
Sacarsm I guess,..

That was a response to the person who is being deceived to believe that Job lost all his belongings because he did not pay tithe, yet he cannot prove it......
What a fallacy

1 Like

Re: Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by Tboyfrosh123(m): 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
desiredhome:

Sacarsm I guess,..

That was a response to the person who is being deceived to believe that Job lost all his belongings because he did not pay tithe, yet he cannot prove it......
What a fallacy
what is sarcasm there something written boldly in the book of Malachi 3 that if you don't pay that the opposites of the prayers made for tithers would be yours more so Job story was back in the days of moses pls be guided oo
Re: Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:

Sorry pls, are you agreeing that Job suffered loss because he didn't pay tithes? Just curious.

1 Like

Re: Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I don't have to prove where it was said that job didn't tithe. Things can be said implicitly or explicitly. In this case it was said implicitly. Malachi 3:11 is all you need to know this simple fact. The devourer can't come near if tithe is in place. The devourer was permitted for a reason I quess. God changeth not and I don't expect God to go against Malachi 3:11 his own words.

I thought Satan stated the reason why he couldn't attack Job? Though I'm trying my best to remember whether paying tithes was one of them.

1 Like

Re: Was A Curse To Blame For Losses Suffered By Tithers Because Of Covid19? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

You don't need all the name calling bro. Except you're trying to drag yourself to the level of those you're trying to correct.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mountzion Movies And Information Thread / Wonders: Prophet Onye Eze Jesus Show Off The Tithe Of Those Men He Delivered In / Would Eternal Life Look Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.