Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Would Eternal Life Look Like? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would Eternal Life Look Like? (1222 Views)

Hidden Secret Of Success In Life: Look At The Target Not The Object / What Is The Purpose In Heaven Or Meaning In Eternal Life? / Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Eternal Life Look Like? by Mangekyo: 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2021
As a Christian who believes in Christ with everything in me, somehow I found myself thinking about what eternal life would look like. Obviously it wasn't something I could fantom, I had to pause the thinking for a moment before something happens to my brain. It's like living for one quintillion or even a centillion and even more without your life coming to a conclusion. Just living and living and living. I thought for one moment that life would get boring with time, even in heaven.
But since making some few researchs and finding some answers, I realized with the creativity of God, there's no how it could.

Anyway, although I have already found some satisfying answers on Google, I also don't mind taking a look at the opinion of a few nairalanders. Who knows I might end up finding some even more satisfying answers here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would Eternal Life Look Like? by chatinent: 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
That was how the earth was purposed.

Eternal life would be bliss; no suffering, no pains, no death.

1 Like

Re: Would Eternal Life Look Like? by Kobojunkie: 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
Mangekyo:
Anyway, although I have already found some satisfying answers on Google, I also don't mind taking a look at the opinion of a few nairalanders. Who knows I might end up finding some even more satisfying answers here
These satisfying answers you claim to have found on Google, were they of God or the doctrines of men? undecided
Re: Would Eternal Life Look Like? by Mangekyo: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
These satisfying answers you claim to have found on Google, were they of God or the doctrines of men? undecided

Of God of course
Re: Would Eternal Life Look Like? by Kobojunkie: 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
Mangekyo:

Of God of course
Then why not share them so we too can learn of them? undecided
Re: Would Eternal Life Look Like? by Nwchkwgz: 2:50am On Sep 22, 2021
Enternal life is the one you will transit to when you leave earth
The secret to it is to live a purposeful life
A purposeful life is one that when achieved your are full of consciousness or positive energy to go to the next phase
Meaning you are fit to go to the next phase
If not you keep on coming back till you learn and master yourself (oba)
Re: Would Eternal Life Look Like? by Kobojunkie: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nwchkwgz:
Enternal life is the one you will transit to when you leave earth
The secret to it is to live a purposeful life

A purposeful life is one that when achieved your are full of consciousness or positive energy to go to the next phase
Meaning you are fit to go to the next phase
If not you keep on coming back till you learn and master yourself (oba)
According to Jesus Christ, eternal life starts here in this life... no transition of the sort you speak of. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Pastors United Against Tithing Like Creflo Dollar / Will There Be Some People Who Will Not Die Until Jesus Christ Comes? / The World Will End In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.