Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested (68243 Views)

Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) / Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act / Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by Onliie(m): 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
Skyfornia:
How is eating sh!t a crime? Maybe that's his best delicacy...they should feed him more sh!ts or connect a pipe from septic tank into his throat. Mtchww..

By the way, anyone that believe there is juju is delusional...why can't they use JuJu to transform this country, eradicate Boko haram or remove jubril?
those that own juju don't want this country to transform

1 Like

Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by Onliie(m): 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
Skyfornia:
How is eating sh!t a crime? Maybe that's his best delicacy...they should feed him more sh!ts or connect a pipe from septic tank into his throat. Mtchww..

By the way, anyone that believe there is juju is delusional...why can't they use JuJu to transform this country, eradicate Boko haram or remove jubril?
It was juju that got him to where he is. If not he will not have faith to eat shit
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by babsbolad: 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
Greed should be attached to his name if despite his economic stability as someone with a thriving business empire, according to the source above, he bought a building he rebuilt for his business purposes. Then what else does he wants if not greed. People who are culpable of such act are the 'gee boys' whose means of livelihood are through fraud and money-ritual. Shame on Mr Egbe who has a business empire yet embarked on frivolities. All thanks to those people who rescued him from being lynched by the angry mobs and allow the security agency and government to intervene. I hope he receives some senses during his trial. Greedy man!!
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by Josephamos382: 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
:oNa wa for naija ooo
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
Igbo people with their money rituals. If I talk they'll say i.....................

2 Likes

Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by Agugbadin: 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
Skyfornia:

Ogwu ego, Igbo Amaka
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by Agugbadin: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
2018PROFSUNDAY:
Igbo people with their money rituals. If I talk they'll say i.....................

Na waoo. They can do anything to get rich.

1 Like

Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by Blessing135(f): 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
Wonders shall Neva end!!!
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by illicit(m): 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
Topsic70:
See question biko. As u hear "Emmanuel Egbu", ya brain went on defence mode abi? Odinma grin grin
wink
but I don't know which tribe bears that name tho....

1 Like

Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by TheSourcerer: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
Skyfornia:

win world cup or even just guess right 9ja bet?
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by Topsic70: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
illicit:

wink

but I don't know which tribe bears that name tho....
Lolz..... grin

1 Like

Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by Jaqenhghar: 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
Skyfornia:

I wonder.
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by newdawn2017(f): 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
doggedfighter:
It's his right to eat whatever he wants
oloriburukun police & misplaced priorities undecided is eating poop a crime?? Its his choice. Can u imagine transferring a case of poop eating to state cid? shocked

1 Like

Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by Nuhushafin33(m): 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hmmmm,in dis naija
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by IvarTheBoneless: 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
redsun:
He is obviously mentally unstable and almost the whole country is in that state of mind in one way or the other; institutionally deluded.

The whole country needs a holistic psychiatric evaluation and proper cognitive guidance manuals and instructions.

Keep your exceta-lined dirty mouth shut.

Please na your brother you come dey blow grammar
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by PrincessB1(f): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
TheCork:

Hello. Please am trying to do a movie to help the poor & the home less people there in afrika.
Please do u kindly have nyansh? cheesy
No sir, I'm nyashless grin

Can you kindly help me get a nyash so as to help you push the project through? smiley
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by Duty004: 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hmm! Human excreta? Aren't there any option? For how long will he continues to do that? Haha........
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by fykes(m): 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
babsbolad:
Greed should be attached to his name if despite his economic stability as someone with a thriving business empire, according to the source above, he bought a building he rebuilt for his business purposes. Then what else does he wants if not greed. People who are culpable of such act are the 'gee boys' whose means of livelihood are through fraud and money-ritual. Shame on Mr Egbe who has a business empire yet embarked on frivolities. All thanks to those people who rescued him from being lynched by the angry mobs and allow the security agency and government to intervene. I hope he receives some senses during his trial. Greedy man!!
Well ask your self how he came by building a business.. It could be he's been eating his shhit all this while in peace till he was caught.
Me just need him to explain why he eats shit not Lynch him
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
Well done Egbu ! You came all the way from Anambra to eat shit in Ibadan.

Igbo amaka !
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by IYANGBALI: 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
What offence has he committed under the Nigerian law?Rubbish. You’ve got nothing against him jo
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by Giftsketches18(f): 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
Past NYSC DG'S response to the financial complaints of Nigerian youths

The NYSC's Director Generals in recent times have encouraged Youth corpers to desist from relying solely on the monthly allowances from the Federal Government's reserve as they have proved minimal over the years owing to the incessant complaints from preceding corpers.
       Other complaints that have gotten to the ears of Management Staff include the ill-luck of numerous Youth corpers during service, pinning down to the organization in question that they served at. Many have described their service year as a waste of time relating it to the ridiculous amount of money aquired during service.
       Thus, Youth Corpers have been sensitised on the common reality of serving at a place lower than expectation and how they can tackle the dilemma. Public activists and Youth empowerment institutions have further encouraged Corpers to engage in convenient side hustles, preferably online based, if they are too displeased with the events at hand, because the Nigerian government has proved incompetent over the years, hence, cannot be relied upon.
          Certain business Organisations have further displayed interests in the idea and given their full support through investment incentives and convenient online jobs offered on a platter of gold. Recharge And get Paid VTU Agency, Cryptocurrency institutions, and WordPress are prominent examples of companies bidding aspiring youths to invest in them with minimal funds and get rewards of incentives, job offers and international trips. A very notable effort at remedying the prospective damages of the Federal Government's laxity towards it's youth.
         Thousands of Nigerian youths have enjoyed, and are still enjoying these incentives offered by online institutions such as the aforementioned.
National Youth Service Corpers and Nigerian youths in General are advised to invest in online companies of these nature with minimal funds, get registered and start up online based ventures, hence becoming their own enterpreneurs while making sure to always remember that they are truly the leaders of tommorow.
         Ochem Ifeoma, the Team leader of Gift Sketches RAGP group gives words of wisdom to Nigerian Youths...
    ..... in quote; " To climb up the pedestal of wealth, place the first foot..

THIS MESSAGE IS NOT DIRECTED TO ONLY SERVICE CORPS MEMBERS, BUT NIGERIAN YOUTHS IN GENERAL.

TO LEARN MORE AND GET STARTED WITH ENJOYING INCENTIVES FROM EMPOWERMENT ORIENTED ORGANIZATIONS, CONNECT WITH US AT:
https:///C0TVfOdX5ggKc8tQsw4xpE
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by Lastmankc(m): 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
They would have just lynched this man for nothing.why we people try to mob somebody bc of his delicacy. I love sucking breasts so come and arrest me.

1 Like

Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by Lovinghauwa: 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
But there is nothing the police can charge him for, they should free him
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by redsun(m): 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

Keep your exceta-lined dirty mouth shut.

Please na your brother you come dey blow grammar

You are a very tormented person. And all you need to do to be free is come out of the inherent darkness that you were unfortunate to inherit as a result having an upbringing that is not fit for purpose.
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by Godons1: 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
Officialgarri:
Mr. Egbu's choice of delicacy is his poo. I don't think there's any crime in that.
Besides how will he impress his shameless and lazy kinsmen back in the village during Christmas?

grin check the name and delete your comment cheesy

Na Igbo man. grin

1 Like

Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by wizod(m): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
Skyfornia:

the emboldened part really made my day
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by lebienconnu: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
It is good to hear from him first before jumping to a conclusion. Someone envious of him might have raised false alarm.

I trust the police to get to the root of this.
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by BENEAMATA: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
As bama don cost nko ? Abeg buy am pure water sad angry
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by wumi2017(f): 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
May God help us,,,,I know him very well I even bought some things from his shop 3 days ago
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by Kingrefreshed: 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
Skyfornia:

Come let me show you that juju exists
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by BENEAMATA: 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
From now on anyone that pisses me off , i'll just tell him to Bleep off and do the Egbu !?!?! ( they'll probably think i'm talking gibberish though )

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified / Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old / Lady Inserts Sand In Woman's Vagina For Having Affair With Her Husband. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.