Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested (68244 Views)

Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) / Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act / Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by BENEAMATA: 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2020
wumi2017:
May God help us,,,,I know him very well I even bought some things from his shop 3 days ago
hanty , take your weave ons et al for deliverance !

1 Like

Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
excreta is a delicacy of the westside.
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by IvarTheBoneless: 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
redsun:

redsun to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

You are a very tormented person. And all you need to do to be free is come out of the inherent darkness that you were unfortunate to inherit as a result having an upbringing that is not fit for purpose.

Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by Mryacks: 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
illicit:
Is it really a crime

Not really...infact he is more of a physcho. But in our climes you know these kinda stuff na juju things grin

1 Like

Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by Jabioro: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
Cyberterror:
Faeces are toxic wastes from the human body. Eating it therefore can be dangerous to human health. The police can charge him for attempted suicide.
I understood it like you have said..I am just pulling legs..
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by tofolo(m): 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
doggedfighter:
It's his right to eat whatever he wants
it's not his right to eat anything he wants pls, that's how corona started, by people feeling they have a right to eat any meat.

1 Like

Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by komodapson(m): 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
Skyfornia:
How is eating sh!t a crime? Maybe that's his best delicacy...they should feed him more sh!ts or connect a pipe from septic tank into his throat. Mtchww..

[b]By the way, anyone that believe there is juju is delusiona[/b]l...why can't they use JuJu to transform this country, eradicate Boko haram or remove jubril?

Òmóde kó'mógun òun pé lèfo...òlórun kóni jè kó rí ìjá àiyé ó. You're still a youngman
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by earnit3: 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
Jesus
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by BabaRamota1980: 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
babsbolad:
Greed should be attached to his name if despite his economic stability as someone with a thriving business empire, according to the source above, he bought a building he rebuilt for his business purposes. Then what else does he wants if not greed. People who are culpable of such act are the 'gee boys' whose means of livelihood are through fraud and money-ritual. Shame on Mr Egbe who has a business empire yet embarked on frivolities. All thanks to those people who rescued him from being lynched by the angry mobs and allow the security agency and government to intervene. I hope he receives some senses during his trial. Greedy man!!
Igboman gives bread sandwich a new twist by stuffing it with shit. cheesy cheesy
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by doggedfighter(f): 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
newdawn2017:
oloriburukun police & misplaced priorities undecided is eating poop a crime?? Its his choice. Can u imagine transferring a case of poop eating to state cid? shocked
I tire o. I wonder how the judge will handle the matter if taken to court

1 Like

Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
pooty pooty at its best cheesy
same mouth he will use to deep kiss his sidechick cheesy
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by 1kinggy(m): 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
dre11:

SOURCE

What's the essence of JuJu money if you won't pass Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga, etc?

1 Like

Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by Smartwave: 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
shocked shocked

If these people are not mining skulls, they will be eating shiits. How did I find myself in the same country with these people sef undecided undecided

the last time I checked, Egbu is deep Igbo name from flat head republic
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by joshmee4real(m): 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mtchew, See as I spoil my face like say na me dey eat am. What is even wrong with me?
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by wumi2017(f): 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
smiley
BENEAMATA:
hanty , take your weave ons et al for deliverance !
wink grin

1 Like

Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by squarelead(m): 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
And people started looting from his store, naija which way, shey u dey wait make the thing happen to him before ni. But it's shameful to the man. He is blessed beyond what he did.

Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by squarelead(m): 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2020

Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by Tonysmith4sure(m): 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
Tuaaah
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by adeniyi65(m): 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
GoldHorse:
I honestly would like to see what his charge sheet says...
Likely to be life threatening to people around him because they may be fearing him not to try out their own excreta as new delicacy in the absence of his own.
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by Avivahc: 2:16am On Aug 24, 2020
Dangane da sabon rahoto daga Cibiyar Kula da Cututtuka da Cututtuka (CDC), lokacin da gwamnatin Donald Trump ta sanya takunkumi kan tafiye-tafiye daga Turai zuwa Amurka lokacin da cutar sankara ke haifar da cutar, yaduwar ta yadu sosai a cikin Birnin New York. ).

Wata daya bayan da shugaban kasar ya sanya dokar hana zirga-zirga a China a ranar 2 ga Fabrairu, wani nau'in kwayar cutar mai kama da kasashen Turai tana kamuwa da cutar New Yorkers. CDC ta bayar da rahoton cewa ya zuwa tsakiyar Maris, watsawar jama'a ta yaɗu.

Gwamnan New York Andrew Cuomo ya ce a cikin wata waya da ya yi da manema labarai a ranar Alhamis: "Saboda gazawar gwamnati, wannan kwayar ta zo New York kuma an kashe Ba-Amurke."
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by cardoctor(m): 7:22am On Aug 24, 2020
He wias arrested by the police and may go to jail for eating shit. What kind of crime is that in law? Shitality?
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by PropertyBuying(f): 8:55am On Aug 24, 2020
Wonders shall never end. What our Nigerian desperate guys are doing to make money by all means.
Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by GoldHorse(m): 11:06am On Aug 24, 2020
adeniyi65:

Likely to be life threatening to people around him because they may be fearing him not to try out their own excreta as new delicacy in the absence of his own.

eeewww! Disgusting sumtins!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trader Eating Excreta With Bread In Oyo State Caught And Arrested by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
Skyfornia:
How is eating sh!t a crime? Maybe that's his best delicacy...they should feed him more sh!ts or connect a pipe from septic tank into his throat. Mtchww..

By the way, anyone that believe there is juju is delusional...why can't they use JuJu to transform this country, eradicate Boko haram or remove jubril?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Graduates Working As Canadian Guards Killed, Identified / Nduka Anyanwu Of Lord's Chosen Impregnates 2 Underaged Sisters 13 & 17 Years Old / Lady Inserts Sand In Woman's Vagina For Having Affair With Her Husband. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.