Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record (27293 Views)

Chad: Daoud Brahim, Choua Mahamat Resign After Sex Tapes Leaked / Anna Tereshkova Strips Off In Snow To Encourage Toughness, She Gets Criticized / Julienne Sassou Nguesso's Sextape Leaked By Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by DexterousOne(m): 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
greencard:
yes he did

Personally I hate it when people make comparisons between past and present, they are not fighting similar wars. Judge them by their individual actions and inactions during their separate times as president. Not compare.

Hahahahaha

And America is in a stronger position today?

Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy

Wetin man no go see for Nairaland ooooo

5 Likes

Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by Kemistri4(m): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
Missssii:

Every right thinking adult knows this. If you have family living in the US you will understand why no other republican president has received this much backlash in the last 16 years. Trump was a mistake borne from systemic rigging, racism and fear. Hilary had 2.87 million votes ahead of Trump but the electoral college really did screw America. He was not the people’s choice. Only red necks, illiterates and economy exploiters pushed him in.

Biden is really loved but Trump has started with his antics again. The stunt he’s pulling with the USPS is a clear indication of voter manipulation. Kamala is a very risky choice for Biden and I’m trying to understand the logic behind it.

All my family members in the US have never been this motivated to vote. One or two have been approached by few Uncle Toms asking to stand with Trump in exchange for deals. It’s ridiculous the lengths Trump and his team will go to win. I would go more into who these traitors are but don’t want to start a tribal war on nairaland.

Some Nigerians have sold their objectivity to a futile cause. They are worse than an Uncle Tom because they have gained nothing from desperately vying for Trump’s blessings. It will never happen. He hates the colour of their skin and will only f*ck with them hooker style; no kissing, no pre-intimacy, double condoms on, no eye contact, d*ggy style.

Someone should really do a piece on the power of conditioning and brainwashing. Words like fake news, extreme left, crooked, sh*thole seem to give these set of people org*sms. Some even go as far as calling the BLM a scam. Imagine how dense a person can be to call BLM a scam. A lot are screaming trash from their dingy apartments here in Nigeria without a single idea of the pain of the People of colour who legally live in the US.

Others just want to be seen as radical and away from the norm. The typical nairaland attention seekers.

Excuse me sir, can u bring evidence that Trump was "rigged" into office?

1 Like

Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by AndroBlaze: 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
Queenlovely:
half sister

If there is no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm

last month one of them released a book
same last week Trump lost a loyal brother
now this one, I reject such a sister

Get your facts right before you start misleading people.

She is his full elder sister and his fathers eldest child.
Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by DexterousOne(m): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
seanwilliam:
are u living in America? Or u relying on news u reading? If na the later I disagree 100%, I can give u an app where u can see opinions of real Americans..

Trump might not be the best, but biden is no where close...

Joe Biden is going to win

Trumps loss is imminent
UNLESS he does something drastic

Already he has given up on Michigan and Pennyslvaia
He knows he has lost those states

He is trying to hold on to Ohio and Wisconsin

Even Florida sef that he won with 1% margin
He is on course to lose that state

Best case scenario for Trump is a narrow win
Say 273 electoral points

And when the above is your best case scenario as an incumbent
You know you are in hot soup

Florida has given ex felons the right to vote again
And the fool desantis is still fighting to disenfranchise half ot the 1.5m felons who were recently given their right to vote back

When those 700+ thousand voters go to the booth in November
They will remember who fought to took away their vote
And vote AGAINST THEM

And that party starts with a R

The game is already against Trump
And he has to do something quick
If not by end of september
Its over for him

4 Likes

Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by DexterousOne(m): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
Kemistri4:

Voter suppression is rigging by technicality

4 Likes

Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by Kemistri4(m): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
justli:
Even if Alfred, Trump's father would come back alive to criticize Donald Trump, he will still beat Biden mercilessly ...

Dems are losing it completely. The convention was a monumental failure. The only thing shameless MSM could hold onto was Biden's ability to successfully deliver a prepared speech.

The whole narrative of locking down Democrats states, inciting radical protests and supporting them to loot and burn down businesses of hard working Americans have exposed Democrats for the corrupt and ruthless people that they are.

So far, they can't hide it anymore. Trump is neck to neck with Biden in staunch Democrat state like Minnesota, that's considering the whole George Floyd drama.

Funny this is, the democrats spent all their convention criticizing Trump. Not a single word of the tensions with China.
They have never condemned the so-called "protesters " looting and destroying
Biden even had the guts to try to credit the success of the Israel-UAE deal to Obama's administration
According to Democrats, it is safe to protest on the roads but not safe to vote in polling stations

Democrats desperately want the racial and economic chaos to continue because that's their only ticket to the WH...

1 Like

Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by Kemistri4(m): 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
DexterousOne:

Voter suppression is rigging by technicality

U have not answered any question.

How were votes suppressed in 2016?

Simple...
Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by lereinter(m): 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
As buhari is to nigeria so is trump to USA

Americans you have an opportunity in November

I pray God will have mercy on USA
Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by Saig: 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
adioolayi:
In my own opinion....Trump is sincerely not the best for USA....I think Obama was miles ahead, especially, on the image of American President in the eyes of the rest of the world.

Although, I don't see Biden ousting him.
is it about image or the right thing to be done. What is good in gay, lesbianism, beastiality and the likes??
Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by Rawhumper(m): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2020
[

This is standing for what one think is the truth.

Nigerians should learn from this, we have the relatives of worlds most powerful president criticized...here we have some whom Buhari doesnt know defend him blindly.

This is not about enemy within or without.

quote author=Queenlovely post=93125380]half sister

now this one, I reject such a sister[/quote]
Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by OChimex: 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
Queenlovely:
half sister

If everybody is pointing at some place, there must be something there. everybody cannot be totally wrong.

1 Like

Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by Golan007: 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
seanwilliam:
are u living in America? Or u relying on news u reading? If na the later I disagree 100%, I can give u an app where u can see opinions of real Americans..

You will give ma an app?

grin

1 Like

Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by uchvic(m): 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
trumps father was about $1billion rich in networth... how does his will become 20million?

My thought exactly
Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Enemies of a Man are those of His HouseHold..

If you Can Successfully Subdue the Enemies of your Household, you will go Far In Life...

May God Help us..
Hi darling kiss
Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by ekevwe(m): 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
omenka:
In a secret recording by Donald Trump's niece, the most scathing criticism yet of Trump's administration and personality, has been revealed to be coming from nowhere else but Trump'sfamily members themselves.

In the recording made available to the press,
Maryanna, Donald Trump's older sister,
was heard calling him "cruel", a "phoney" and a "liar", and also suggesting that he had his SATs written for him.

New York Times has more:

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2020/08/23/us/politics/ap-us-trump-recordings.html

Photo Description: Donald Trump next to his mother, father and sister, Maryanne Trump Barry, on April 6, 1990, in Atlantic City, N.J. (Charles Rex Arbogast/AP)

Women na really women. They can't protect family members outside if that inbuilt skio skio weh dey their head start. Tueh
Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by kiddkash(m): 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
ican2020:
I see jealousy
why now. why was't it b4 he became president.
the democrats are really working overtime
Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by Missssii: 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
Kemistri4:

Firstly, It’s Ma’am.

Secondly I won’t do that. I’ve said my truth and won’t get lured into a political debate. I know how it usually ends. If you are genuinely interested in how the 2016 election went down, the internet is vast enough to lead you to whatever truth you may seek.

Good luck on your journey.
Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by greencard: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2020
DexterousOne:

Hahahahaha

And America is in a stronger position today?

Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy

Wetin man no go see for Nairaland ooooo
you are not making sense to me , but going by your nonsense, was America even great during Obamas time ?

The media was only Obama friendly, there were alot they cover up, trump is too rash and loquacious hence he suffers in the media. I'm not saying trump is the best thing that ever happened to America, I'm saying Obama is not any better
Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by TruthDefender(m): 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2020
Well, nothing has changed. What some of you Nigerians in Nigeria do not understand is that in the US, Presidents do not have any control over marriages, gay,lesbianism,beastiality and the likes, like you put it. Their legality is controlled by various legislation made by each of the 50 states. Every state makes it's own laws. Nothing to do with Obama, like you people ignorantly chant 24 hours here. The US Supreme court legalized gay marriage all over the US. Till today,under Trump gay people are getting married in each of the 50 states. So what did Trump change? Nothing..

Gays,lesbianism and the like didn't start today. In-fact their numbers have increased under Trump. But it's nothing to with Trump. Every minority in America is increasing yearly. Black people are increasing, Latinos are increasing, Asians are increasing, Gay/Lesbians are increasing. The only group not increasing are white people. It's being projected that in less than 50 years white people will become a minority in America. That's why they elected Trump. Because he promised to use any tactics to slow growth of other races. But he's fighting a futile battle. His policies show this fight to stop non-whites entering America. But you lots are so clueless about it, it's laughable.

Saig:

is it about image or the right thing to be done. What is good in gay, lesbianism, beastiality and the likes??

2 Likes

Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by vineyardfarms: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
omenka:
In a secret recording by Donald Trump's niece, the most scathing criticism yet of Trump's administration and personality, has been revealed to be coming from nowhere else but Trump'sfamily members themselves.

In the recording made available to the press,
Maryanna, Donald Trump's older sister,
was heard calling him "cruel", a "phoney" and a "liar", and also suggesting that he had his SATs written for him.

New York Times has more:

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2020/08/23/us/politics/ap-us-trump-recordings.html

Photo Description: Donald Trump next to his mother, father and sister, Maryanne Trump Barry, on April 6, 1990, in Atlantic City, N.J. (Charles Rex Arbogast/AP)
0 0 0 Satanic Family member are like two edged sword,when they cut they cut very deep. Hence l always pray - Father Lord handle my family members on my behalf and leave my Enemies for me to handle, in Jesus name
Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by Missssii: 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
TruthDefender:
Well, nothing has changed. What some of you Nigerians in Nigeria do not understand is that in the US, Presidents do not have any control over marriages, gay,lesbianism,beastiality and the likes, like you put it. Their legality is controlled by various legislation made by each of the 50 states. Every state makes it's own laws. Nothing to do with Obama, like you people ignorantly chant 24 hours here. The US Supreme court legalized gay marriage all over the US. Till today,under Trump gay people are getting married in each of the 50 states. So what did Trump change? Nothing..

Gays,lesbianism and the like didn't start today. In-fact their numbers have increased under Trump. But it's nothing to with Trump. Every minority in America is increasing yearly. Black people are increasing, Latinos are increasing, Asians are increasing, Gay/Lesbians are increasing. The only group not increasing are white people. It's being projected that in less than 50 years white people will become a minority in America. That's why they elected Trump. Because he promised to use any tactics to slow growth of other races. But he's fighting a futile battle. His policies show this fight to stop non-whites entering America. But you lots are so clueless about it, it's laughable.

They don’t know what’s up. They really don’t know. White immigrants are entering the US in droves unchecked. White folks from Europe and Australia enter America in droves without actually contributing to the growth of the economy yet no one acts like they’re immigrants. Only when your skin is brown or your eyes are slant that they harass you and scream bloody murder. You’re born there and your neighbors still spy on you like a thief. They taunt you and make your family feel uncomfortable. If you’re in a middle class neighborhood it’s worse. Expect a racist baiting at least once a month. Most times it’s passive aggressive so if you react you feel like a fool. Doesn’t matter if you’re a doctor, financial analyst, lawyer or whatever. They will make you know you and your children are not welcome. Fake smile with you then catch them sneering when you turn your back. It’s a terrible thing some do to black folks there. Ironically, it’s the Democrats that are more receptive of blacks but our resident nairaland clowns have no clue. I’ve never seen people so mentally and intellectually jaded, that they can’t take a little time to see how Trump can never be the good guy in this universe or in a zillion alternates. Speaking of immigrants, two of Trumps wives were imported into America from Europe and he’s their champion against immigration? I laugh in Soviet Union.

They should ask themselves why the gays are still thriving and proud in the US under Trump. They’re getting married everyday and adopting babies from Asia, all still under Trump. And who is Trump to teach people about morality? The molester of women who admitted to entering dressing rooms of beauty pageant contestants while they were changing because he knew they couldn’t chase him out? Trump that has said he could date his daughter and is tied to Epstein is their messiah? We are really a hazard to ourselves.

What really amazes me is the fact that a lot of them are absolutely clueless about what’s actually going on in America save for the skewed bits they see on nairaland and other utterly ridiculous local publications. I really don’t know the brand of opioid they’re feeding these people with. They’re on some strong messed up stuff.

1 Like

Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by DexterousOne(m): 6:40pm On Aug 23, 2020
Kemistri4:

U have not answered any question.

How were votes suppressed in 2016?

Simple...

Have you heard of voter id laws before?

If I have to explain how voter suppression works to you

That means you are not an avid follower of the politics

Some states DELIBERATELY put laws in place to discourage and disenfranchise people from voting (voter I'd laws for example)

Another example is to close down polling units at last min, and defund that area
Tricks are plenty that they do

That's voter suppression and is in technicality, rigging

Every state that did vote suppression
Trump won them.

1 Like

Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by Missyajoke(f): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
McGg:

Oga Nuisance which one again is the enemies of a "nan:. It seems your high on holy shit

What's your business with him
Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by McGg: 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
Missyajoke:

What's your business with him
And what's your business with me?
Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by IjeBos(m): 1:24am On Aug 24, 2020
seanwilliam:

An app where you can see opinions of real Americans? You mean "real Americans" posting from a troll farm in Russia? I'm Nigerian and live in America and he is absolutely correct. Trump is supported by the very stupid (white people without a college degree) and some very very wealthy, who are so wealthy they don't care about the health of the USA, just being able to cash in on the free FED money (that's why the stock market is so high in the mist or a recession) and the decreased regulations. Which one are you? The USA in on course for 300,000 dead due to Covid by Dec. (per one study by a respected University). Tell me why anyone in their right mind would support that.

I'm actually ashamed so many Nigerians support Trump. We are supposed to be smart people, act like it!

1 Like

Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by IjeBos(m): 1:57am On Aug 24, 2020
justli:
Even if Alfred, Trump's father would come back alive to criticize Donald Trump, he will still beat Biden mercilessly ...

Dems are losing it completely. The convention was a monumental failure. The only thing shameless MSM could hold onto was Biden's ability to successfully deliver a prepared speech.

The whole narrative of locking down Democrats states, inciting radical protests and supporting them to loot and burn down businesses of hard working Americans have exposed Democrats for the corrupt and ruthless people that they are.

So far, they can't hide it anymore. Trump is neck to neck with Biden in staunch Democrat state like Minnesota, that's considering the whole George Floyd drama.

Bravo! You've hit every one of Fox New's talking points.
1.) I doesn't seem like you actually watched the convention. It was highly rated by Dems and Republicans.
2.) The Dem states are generally the most economically successful. They are the states that actually support the Red states by giving more to the Federal gov't in taxes than they get back. Because of their diverse economies they usually attract a lot of foreign investment and thus why they were hit hard first (flights from Europe), NY, Mass, California. They shut down and the rest of the country didn't and guess what. Instead of breaking the back of the virus the Republican states per Trump's directions closed late and opened early, wasted the lock-down and now the virus is spreading wildly in those states and now to the rest of the country. We have already 170,000 deaths due to Covid.
3.) You've probably picked the one poll that shows him close. The incumbent President not winning but close and your crowing about that? Check out https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/minnesota/ It lists all the polls for every state.

Trump won via our Electoral college(he lost the popular vote by more than 3 million) with around 10,000 votes total in 3 states in a down election against an unpopular woman (America is sexist and racist). Ask yourself, do you think Trump has gained or lost support? Or is there anyone who voted for Clinton who you think would say they would now vote for Trump, or are you more likely to find someone who voted for Trump who regrets that vote. I'll tell you, it's the latter. How does Trump win now, against a man who's less unpopular?

1 Like

Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by Jdbrasco2: 2:18am On Aug 24, 2020
Fear them. What did Trump do to this ladies. No appointment or wat? Case of when outsiders appreciates you more than family members. Where were they during Obama's misrule?Trump doesn't care though.
Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 24, 2020
Queenlovely:
half sister

She didn't say it in public, it was just recorded & leaked by someone among the family members.
Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by Queenlovely(f): 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
Coronabirus:

She didn't say it in public, it was just recorded & leaked by someone among the family members.

it's the same thing. when your brother leak private conversation between the family. then the insiders are doing damage
Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by IjeBos(m): 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2020
Good ad for the Trump supporter. What's similar is everyone who knows Trump believes the same thing, whether privately or publicly. All the people in this ad are his current CURRENT sycophants and CURRENT greatest supporters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P43wDpKQxaM

And a good interview of a top Republican operative who has helped a lot of Republicans win office.
‘He’s Destroyed Conservatism’: The Republican Case Against Trump’s GOP
Stuart Stevens was a winning GOP operative. Now he feels terrible about what he’s done to the country.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2020/08/19/interview-stuart-stevens-republican-case-against-trump-397918
Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by justli: 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
IjeBos:

Bravo! You've hit every one of Fox New's talking points.
1.) I doesn't seem like you actually watched the convention. It was highly rated by Dems and Republicans.
2.) The Dem states are generally the most economically successful. They are the states that actually support the Red states by giving more to the Federal gov't in taxes than they get back. Because of their diverse economies they usually attract a lot of foreign investment and thus why they were hit hard first (flights from Europe), NY, Mass, California. They shut down and the rest of the country didn't and guess what. Instead of breaking the back of the virus the Republican states per Trump's directions closed late and opened early, wasted the lock-down and now the virus is spreading wildly in those states and now to the rest of the country. We have already 170,000 deaths due to Covid.
3.) You've probably picked the one poll that shows him close. The incumbent President not winning but close and your crowing about that? Check out https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/minnesota/ It lists all the polls for every state.

Trump won via our Electoral college(he lost the popular vote by more than 3 million) with around 10,000 votes total in 3 states in a down election against an unpopular woman (America is sexist and racist). Ask yourself, do you think Trump has gained or lost support? Or is there anyone who voted for Clinton who you think would say they would now vote for Trump, or are you more likely to find someone who voted for Trump who regrets that vote. I'll tell you, it's the latter. How does Trump win now, against a man who's less unpopular?

Hillary Clinton unpopular? Just listen to yourself. Hillary was more popular than Obama in 2008 and every media in America except for fox were campaigned actively for her.

Popular vote doesn't mean much in America, so stop crying. The Dems alongside their illegal immigrants populate their states. To become the president, your popularity across all states have to be tested, and for your notice, Trump won in a landslide ...

Nobody who voted Trump 2016 will vote Biden 2020 and this is a fact...

More people are walking away from the ultra liberal party...
When is the last time you heard a republican walk away... But thousands of people are living the Democrats party... It's real... The MSM just don't show you .

And maybe you are not aware... Newyork has lost hundreds of billions of investments to billionaires leaving the state. All thanks to their newly found romance with socialism.
This has recently promoted the governor to come out soliciting to have a teaparty with billionaires if they would come back.

And guess where these billionaire investors are heading, Florida and Texas ...for California? The state is a shadow of itself. It's near bankruptcy.

Republicans are winning big time... No wonder Dems are desperately looking at the possibility of rigging via mail voting
Re: Maryanne Barry: Trump's Sister Criticized Him In Leaked Audio Record by Sleekmilan01(m): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
Trump is still and would continue to be the president till 2024

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ashraf Ghani Apologises To Afghans Says "I Could Not Make It End Differently" / "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Tony Blair Wants Chuka Umunna To Be The Next Labour Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.