Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Marrying Down Or Marrying Up - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marrying Down Or Marrying Up (2840 Views)

Lessons From Marrying From A Rich Family / My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman / "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying Down Or Marrying Up by ImaIma1(f): 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2020
Maneq:
Just saying.

If two guys now have refused entering your car. Maybe. Just maybe the problem is you.
Just saying tho.

cheesy

The problem is me? Why would you even think that? Everything was going well till they saw that I was going to drive them.

Meanwhile the one who turned out to be "the one" was not the least bit bothered. He would either recline and sit at the passenger's side or offer to drive.

Those guys obviously had inferiority complex just because I was driving one small manual car. If it were a bigger car, they would have run immediately I guess.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Down Or Marrying Up by Nobody: 3:49am On Aug 25, 2020
The rate at which frustrated and embittered women register accounts on Nairaland is alarming.

Bitches will never stop being bitches. See the way they all criticized the op for not wanting to marry down the social ladder. These same lying, manipulative bitches are now giving ridiculous reasons why a woman shouldn't marry down.

This is the exact same way they'll support equality when it suits them and change stories when it comes to shouldering responsibilities.

4 Likes

Re: Marrying Down Or Marrying Up by emmaodet: 5:23am On Aug 25, 2020
Saintmary:

I'm not a researcher bros, please consult a sociologist.

Lol,i guess so too.
Re: Marrying Down Or Marrying Up by Raalsalghul: 10:31am On Aug 25, 2020
kukusdot:
What would you guys consider, marrying down or marrying up?
Do you think it matters? Is it something one should consider when choosing a spouse?
if you are already in a good position in life and have advanced the social ladder, is it a good idea to marry down?

I'm asking myself all these questions, because I'm a little worried. I have a girlfriend who really is down there in terms of social class. I don't know if I want to marry down. It bothers me a lot.

Marry from your social class, don't let anyone guiltrip you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Fight A Younger Person For Calling You Name And Not Bro Or Aunt / Egba's Hero Of The Year Had 26 Wives / I Want To Propose To My Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.