Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents (23717 Views)

Pay Slip Of UBA Contract Staff Who Earns ₦‎45,000 Monthly / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees / Woman Walks Around Unclad In Office To Boost Workers' Morale In Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:36am On Aug 23, 2020
Na wa
Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by osazsky(m): 10:39am On Aug 23, 2020
Beckham14:
There's no smoke without fire...

The DMO are trying to cover their corrupt tracks by dishing out this threat.

The sponsors of the alleged N1.02billion corruption scandal story which the DMO are trying to hide are all working in the same office..

"Na rat when dey inside house dey tell he friends when dey outside say food dey pot"
dont say wat u know nothing off.it is against work ethics to release official doc to the public.the punishment is sack...even banks...no doctor will go to CNN and release ur confidential health status to the public...the punishment is arrest.u know nothing..it happens even in America pls no one should mention America here

1 Like

Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by Jabioro: 10:43am On Aug 23, 2020
Deeper into corruption,the threatening is much..
Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2020
That's illegal. There's always the whistleblower's act to protect the person... I think...
Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by osazsky(m): 10:49am On Aug 23, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Kudos to the civil servants who leaked the documents. They deserve national award from Buhari
sack loading..if only they knew the gravity of their offence they would have opted out..where will they go from here..soon their wives will deny them of sex...in a country were over 85 percent of its populace are jobless..I feel for those who feed under them
Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by jamace(m): 10:53am On Aug 23, 2020
Sai baba grin grin
Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by Evercurious(f): 10:55am On Aug 23, 2020
thesicilian:
I support the sack because no one likes a snitch. Today they might leak documents for the benefit of Nigerians and everyone is clapping for them, tomorrow they might start leaking sensitive information to foreign spies.

It's very obvious that you are so gullible .. see you still feeling relevant as a country.. start weeping ooh cos Nigeria is aas good as a lost course

1 Like

Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by Kubernetes: 11:01am On Aug 23, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
Interesting.

Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by obo389(m): 11:11am On Aug 23, 2020
Damage control.
Una thief abi una no thief ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by AMvanquish: 11:12am On Aug 23, 2020
thesicilian:
I support the sack because no one likes a snitch. Today they might leak documents for the benefit of Nigerians and everyone is clapping for them, tomorrow they might start leaking sensitive information to foreign spies.
Thank you. A rat is always a rat. They are Never to be trusted.

2 Likes

Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by Donedeal1(m): 11:15am On Aug 23, 2020
Let us leave the messangers alone and address the message at hand.
Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by Deborah98(f): 11:23am On Aug 23, 2020
You see what we are saying,we tend to uphold evil in this part of the world,why sack the staff,did you find out his or her intentions of leaking the documents,so you think sacking him or her can save you from the shame it has already generated,it's time we wake up from our slumber and handle things as it should be.
Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by kayusely70(m): 11:25am On Aug 23, 2020
Is The Story True?
Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by Burgerlomo: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Kudos to the civil servants who leaked the documents. They deserve national award from Buhari

Seconded cool

1 Like

Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by Ykc2(m): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2020
They will denie first ,then cry later, then accuse snake or monkey of stolen the money finally finally they will faint that's the end of the investigation,
Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by micflo28(m): 11:44am On Aug 23, 2020
Whistleblowing dying a natural death...Give us Malian Juntaist and take our Sudanese Buhari...
Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by airminem(f): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2020
I think these government is more currupt than other previous government

1 Like

Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by Ijaya123: 11:48am On Aug 23, 2020
slivertongue:
APC is a party of rogues and anarchist

And PDP is?
Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by Guyman02: 11:54am On Aug 23, 2020
What happened to whistle blower policy when an agency is threatening to deal with whistle blowers.
This country don expire walahi undecided
Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2020
thesicilian:
This doesn't make any sense buddy...

Yuh opinion tho.

Dwell with yuh thought!
Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 23, 2020
thesicilian:
Wetin you wan spy on in Nigeria, we dey make nuclear weapons. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by CocoaOla: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2020
No be this Scamerian government again awon oloriburuku
Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by Grateful02(m): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
Honestly this country isn't going in the right direction. right from when I've been a kid till now, I have been opportune to see different people at the helm of power and from previous administration the issues of leaked official documents haven't been like what I'm seeing in the current administration. I STAND TO BE CORRECTED.
Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by newdayhascomelt(m): 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
Naija my country
Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by Bigchristo: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
ifytrik:
If they sack them, make them remember all this jobless nairalander especially that dude that has been shouting damm nigarr since 1990, he realy needs that job gringrin
hahahaha can’t stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by thesicilian: 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
SegFault:

Wetin you wan spy on in Nigeria, we dey make nuclear weapons. gringrin
Hahaha. At least we still have some secrets now. Like who killed Abacha. Or who's truly in charge at Aso Rock. grin
Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
thesicilian:

Hahaha. At least we still have some secrets now. Like who killed Abacha. Or who's truly in charge at Aso Rock. grin
gringrin you dey craze. No kill me with laughter abeg.

Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by thesicilian: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

This doesn't make any sense buddy...

Yuh opinion tho.

Dwell with yuh thought!
I would have been disappointed with myself if my opinions made sense to every Tom, Dick and Harry.
Re: Debt Management Office To Sack Staff Who Leaked Official Documents by thesicilian: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2020
classicfrank4u:

Foreign spies kill u there, who will waste his/her time spying on a useless country like Nigeria undecided
grin grin Take it easy bro, Nigeria may be on admission in the ICU but is still alive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Voids Mobil’s Sack Of 860 Nigerian Staff, 18 Years After / Photo: How To Write A Good Job Application Letter! / Ganiyu Olawunmi Omolabake: BMW Club Nigeria Celebrates Female Mechanic In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.