Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

US Cuts Nigerian Oil Imports By 11.67 Million Barrels - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Cuts Nigerian Oil Imports By 11.67 Million Barrels (19339 Views)

Abuja Fuel Queues Disappear As NNPC Pumps 67 Million Litres Of Petrol / What I Saw In The Street Of Calabar By 11:38pm (photos) / Nigerian Oil And The Disappearing Money ( Aljazeera Report ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Cuts Nigerian Oil Imports By 11.67 Million Barrels by bayelsaowei(m): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
shey when oil dry the northern dominated DPR and NNPC will rest abi? Sh3y all the other states and regions go go back to other sources of raking in revenue? Very foolish country
Re: US Cuts Nigerian Oil Imports By 11.67 Million Barrels by mentored: 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2020
Re: US Cuts Nigerian Oil Imports By 11.67 Million Barrels by earnit3: 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
Oh
Re: US Cuts Nigerian Oil Imports By 11.67 Million Barrels by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
Lol, it's 5 years, 3 more years to go. Let's have patience, and list "good" APC has done.

- 5 years in office, serious inflation
- 5 years in office, currency died.
- 5 years in office, Nigeria has suffered recession twice. (first one, gradually entering the second)
- 5 years in office, US has cut down oil price twice
- 5 years in office, Northern Nigeria is a battle ground
- 5 years in office, several strikes ,education, doctors etc.

All these, in 5 years! Na em be say the remaining 3 years na die we day. I'm happy for the August 29th development... APC thank you, at least, that one Una do well. You can take Nigeria, many of us will seek citizenship some place else. Me included.
Re: US Cuts Nigerian Oil Imports By 11.67 Million Barrels by Mailthaddeus(m): 12:51am On Aug 24, 2020
GamalNasser:
Well because of the prolonged lock down the demand for oil in the US has reduced , this is better than Obama that even refused to buy a single barrel from us just because we didn't approve his gay marriage
Read the post again, this time read to understand. The lock down didn't make the US reduce demand for Nigeria oil, but the fact that they are now producing Shale oil with similar characteristics to the Nigeria sweet crude. They produce, refine and even export, so they don't really need to continue buying from us.
Re: US Cuts Nigerian Oil Imports By 11.67 Million Barrels by GamalNasser: 12:55am On Aug 24, 2020
Mailthaddeus:

Read the post again, this time read to understand. The lock down didn't make the US reduce demand for Nigeria oil, but the fact that they are now producing Shale oil with similar characteristics to the Nigeria sweet crude. They produce, refine and even export, so they don't really need to continue buying from us.

They have been fracking shale before they started re-buying our oil in 2019

Re: US Cuts Nigerian Oil Imports By 11.67 Million Barrels by sunboy(m): 1:15am On Aug 24, 2020
Can the US just stop buying the oil ... so we can start all over and focus on Agriculture and other sectors ... plus that will mean less money to be embezzled.
Re: US Cuts Nigerian Oil Imports By 11.67 Million Barrels by Eresco(m): 6:47am On Aug 24, 2020
DominusPrime:
So we are gonna start begging countries to buy our oil? This is gonna lead to a cut in production, income and jobs.

With a minimum of 300$ investment in a forec trading company you can build wealth. Check my threads. This info is free. I'm not charging anything for sharing this.

Didn't see any thread o
Re: US Cuts Nigerian Oil Imports By 11.67 Million Barrels by newisd75: 10:45am On Aug 24, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
we will all wake up one morning and out that all the money in our various Account has been confiscated By Buhari, he will say, abeg I will use it to pay unah Dept, by that time e go clear for unah eyes
that is y a bitcoin bank account will b a better option
Re: US Cuts Nigerian Oil Imports By 11.67 Million Barrels by Windvater: 11:09am On Aug 24, 2020
Re: US Cuts Nigerian Oil Imports By 11.67 Million Barrels by Layodivaafrican: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2020
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/us-cuts-nigerian-oil-imports-by-11-67-million-barrels/
Greetings from Layodivaafricanfoods.
We're exporting company from Nigeria.

*Below is our commodities prices*

*1* Ogbono $12 / kg

*2* Yellow garri $3 / kg

*3* white garri $2 /kg

*4* Ofada rice $9 / kg

*5* Hot chilli $4.2 / kg
(Pepper)

*6* Mellon. $8/kg

*7* Ginger. $12/kg

*8* Suya spices. $9/ kg

Should any of these be of interest to you kindly contact us on +23408101996902
Email: layodiva12@gmail.com

Looking forward to do business with you.

Thank you.
Re: US Cuts Nigerian Oil Imports By 11.67 Million Barrels by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
newisd75:

that is y a bitcoin bank account will b a better option
abeg I won pot, I no trust this con3 again with my sweat
Re: US Cuts Nigerian Oil Imports By 11.67 Million Barrels by gaskiyamagana: 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
Evercurious:

Pls say something else.. how do you even reason? Doom already at work before Covid appeared?

You see, many noises about Nigeria will be this, will be that predate some of us. Once again , no problem.
Re: US Cuts Nigerian Oil Imports By 11.67 Million Barrels by Mailthaddeus(m): 4:38am On Aug 27, 2020
GamalNasser:

They have been fracking shale before they started re-buying our oil in 2019
There was a reason they returned, it's to service their huge demand for petroleum products. So what Trump did is to increase production of oil, thereby making the USA self sufficient.
Re: US Cuts Nigerian Oil Imports By 11.67 Million Barrels by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 09, 2020
Eresco:

Didn't see any thread o
Hi. Send me a pm.
Re: US Cuts Nigerian Oil Imports By 11.67 Million Barrels by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 09, 2020
onyechez:

Why haven't you built the wealth you proposed?

Myopic thinking. I'm still building it. Wealth for most of us doesn't come in the blink of an eye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose: Rep Members Demanding Buhari's Invitation Should Expect EFCC Invitation / Kaduna Attacks: Embassies, Int’l Organisations Cut Off North West / Enough Of IGP, Police Commission Power Tussle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.