Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! (42996 Views)

Nigerian Girl Wins Qur’an Recitation Competition In Jordan From 40 Countries / Has The Qur’an Been Perfectly Preserved? / Virtues Of Reading The Qur’an At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Iamsane: 11:30am On Aug 28, 2020
mamaafrik:
may christ save your soul and improve your IQ.

Christ has nothing to do with a filthy pig like you. Your miserable soul is unfortunate and will forever be.

5 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by mamaafrik(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2020
Iamsane:

Christ has nothing to do with a filthy pig like you. Your miserable soul is unfortunate and will forever be.
,your IQ is seen in your statement.
I wish your fellow moslems are proud of you, Jesus Christ will save you and your lineage

1 Like

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Pymetrics: 11:50am On Aug 28, 2020
May Allah bless you This is good and lovely.

3 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Iamsane: 11:52am On Aug 28, 2020
mamaafrik:
,your IQ is seen in your statement.
I wish your fellow moslems are proud of you, Jesus Christ will save you too.

What is Moslem?....Your IQ is seen in your statement.

Jesus Christ can't save you!!!

I hope your fellow Christians from every denomination are proud of your cowardly act if taking an oath just to be able bash Islam and Muslims. You better Goan think about you life.

3 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by crackhouse(m): 11:54am On Aug 28, 2020
Ramsak1:
why must you shook your mouth in something you know nothing about...ehn?
what's it that I know nothing about? Do u know about Islam more than me. This is our problem in Nigeria.... Religion. That's all we think, nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by mamaafrik(m): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
Iamsane:

What is Moslem?....Your IQ is seen in your statement.

Jesus Christ can't save you!!!

I hope your fellow Christians from every denomination are proud of your cowardly act if taking an oath just to be able bash Islam and Muslims. You better Goan think about you life.
in case you missed English class,Moslem is Alternative spelling of Muslim.
Check your dictionary.
And before you open your mouth seek for wisdom,it will help to you in becoming a better person.
Your words tainted with lack of Wisdom are proofs by so many folks who have spoken earlier that having read even the whole Quran doesn't mean you have home training ,High IQ ,you are morally upright or that your spirituality doesn't belong to the Dustbin.
Many have read Quran like you but they still talk like a child not properly raised

2 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Bimpe29: 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
Allahu Akbar Kabeerah!
This is encouraging and challenging.
May Allah bless her efforts and shower His eternal mercy on all the Muslim faithfuls Aameen.
Jumu'a Mubarak!

3 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by gregyboy(m): 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
I hope they dont drop bomb � on this
Post anyway am our before things go south
Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by k2money(m): 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lukgaf:
The wife of the Governor of Niger State, Dr Amina Abubaker said
"I memorize at least one page a week,”

I hope you are inspired by her story.

Enjoy reading...

https://dailytrust.com/this-first-lady-has-memorized-half-of-the-quran

This is a challenge for you and I. Let's use our time wisely.
So that is an achievement?

1 Like

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by nura15(m): 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
wife of the Governor of Niger State, Dr Amina Abubaker said "I memorize at least one page a week,”
I hope you are inspired by her story.
Enjoy reading...

Allah is greatest

3 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Kherdija(f): 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
JESUS saves not aIIah.
You inherited the lies your parents received from their ancestors

Ummmm okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by bizzibodi(m): 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
Will that reduce d price of riceeven their women carry this thing for head.mmchww!

1 Like

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
hahn:

Christians are known to disturb Muslim posts and that's why Seun put the oath in place.

Don't bother, it's just as useless as the Lord's prayer grin

You dey craze, the Lord's prayer is not useless. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Arkmanbuddy(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
mamaafrik:
Abeg make we get serious for this country,so kini yuun wa ko waooooo,i have cousins who did the whole Quran before age 18.
How many people has she helped out of poverty,death and mischief during the pandemic??
How many are on scholarship due to her personal cash??
That is the koko.....
May Jesus name be praised
But comeooo,so Christians run away from muslim threads because it ask you to swear,oppppsss,has God not given you the power to thread on serpents and snakes??
Is the earth and Nairaland not of the Lords abd Its fully thereof??
Did Joshua not enter the idol house and destroy the idols and the sacrifices.
Did Jesus Christ not request water from the Samarian woman?
Did she not allow the harlot clean his feet with her Tears??
Those are things forbidden by the pharisees but were changed by exigencies.

Gbayi !!!! Me too wonder...
Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Nuhushafin33(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ma sha Allah
Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by hardeytarhyour(m): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2020
Na'am, very motivating may Allaah help her, increase her knowledge and make it easy for her to implement the lesson derives from those verses

2 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by babayinka77(m): 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
crackhouse:
To what end pls? Just your character is good. Not just to memorise quran.
Quran softens the heart..once you memorised it, your character will surely be good by God's grace. I'm inspired by her courage already.

2 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by babayinka77(m): 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

Gbayi !!!! Me too wonder...
you wont know because you are not a Muslim. Better go and memorise the bible. It is equally as important.

2 Likes

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by babayinka77(m): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2020
k2money:

So that is an achievement?
A great one ...only if you know.

1 Like

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Abusadiq01(m): 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
I learnt she is a Medical Doctor (a surgeon to be precise) and sometimes she does free surgery to the those in critical condition

1 Like

Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by tyinfinity: 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
i.like this woman i wish i can do this.those posting rubbish are senseless idiots.
Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Thastie(f): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
JESUS saves not aIIah.
You inherited the lies your parents received from their ancestors
Dolt, better goan memorize the many version of your Bible
Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
babayinka77:

you wont know because you are not a Muslim. Better go and memorise the bible. It is equally as important.

I don't need to memorize the Bible, the Holy Spirit takes care of that.
Re: Amina Abubaker Has Memorized Half Of The Qur’an! by babayinka77(m): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

I don't need to memorize the Bible, the Holy Spirit takes care of that.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Beautiful Mosque In Turkey Designed Based On A Verse Of Qur'an / Photos Of Sick Nigerian Pilgrims Lying Helplessly In Saudi Arabia Hospital. / Al Noor Mosque In Abuja Is A Place Where Ladies Market Themselves - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.