Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

My Opinion 1 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Opinion 1 (161 Views)

My Opinion On Houbi Exchange Hack. / How I Make 3,800 Naira Daily Sharing My Opinion / Urgent Opinion On My Mturk Account Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion 1 by judejamy(m): 9:56am On Aug 23, 2020
I have taken time to study about the various revolutions in human history. Be it the Glorious Revolution, Industrial Revolution etc. I find no other Revolution more exciting and rewarding than the Fourth Industrial Revolution whose wave is sweeping across the world.

This Revolution is manifesting in the digital space, giving birth to revolutionary business models that are transforming life. Perhaps, this is the first time in human history that wealth has been so democratised. The poor is better placed to acquire the knowledge and wealth of the rich.

As an Investment Banker and investor, I have seen youths, graduates, old and young approach me to raise financial capital. A closer scrutiny shows that what most people need is intellectual capital which is prelude to Financial Capital. Let's continue in subsequent episodes how unemployment in the digital age is a choice.
OBINNA OKORO

(1) (Reply)

August 2020 - Imported Generating Sets For Quick Sale / Portfolio Recovery Investment / Telecommunications Business Is The New Oil Well of Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.