Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Is Baptism Compulsory For Me To Make Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Baptism Compulsory For Me To Make Heaven (294 Views)

Is Baptism Necessary For Salvation? / Is Baptism By Immersion Biblically The Acceptable Mode Of Baptism / Pastor Drowns While Conducting Baptism At Blood River Village In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Baptism Compulsory For Me To Make Heaven by Idowster(m): 10:34am On Aug 23, 2020
this is a serious question for christian bt jesus answered this in john 3:5 "jesus answered truly truly i say to you unless one is born of water and the spirit he cannot enter the kingdom of god" and that means it is very essential to be baptised all born again must be baptised or they cant make heaven
Re: Is Baptism Compulsory For Me To Make Heaven by illicit(m): 11:12am On Aug 23, 2020
There is no heaven
Re: Is Baptism Compulsory For Me To Make Heaven by XXXXTENTACION: 11:19am On Aug 23, 2020
illicit:
There is no heaven
"Heaven" a phrase used to decieve alot of gullible people undecided
Re: Is Baptism Compulsory For Me To Make Heaven by Idowster(m): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
That is for u i believe in one christ the son of god
Re: Is Baptism Compulsory For Me To Make Heaven by MMWandali: 11:32am On Aug 23, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
illicit:
There is no heaven

Heaven is real!!!

Don't wait until its too late before you believe

1 Like

Re: Is Baptism Compulsory For Me To Make Heaven by Idowster(m): 11:42am On Aug 23, 2020
MMWandali:

Heaven is real!!!

nairaland is full of atheist and they will never listen anyways we have to keep telling them heaven is real
Re: Is Baptism Compulsory For Me To Make Heaven by paxonel(m): 11:45am On Aug 23, 2020
Idowster:
this is a serious question for christian bt jesus answered this in john 3:5 "jesus answered truly truly i say to you unless one is born of water and the spirit he cannot enter the kingdom of god" and that means it is very essential to be baptised all born again must be baptised or they cant make heaven
baptism isn't necessary for heaven, you are already in heaven like this.

baptism is only to prove that you believe in Christ
Re: Is Baptism Compulsory For Me To Make Heaven by paxonel(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2020
MMWandali:

Heaven is real!!!

heaven is not real like one physical thing that anyone can see, it is an abstract entity.
The moment you believe in Christ that is your heaven and nothing more
Re: Is Baptism Compulsory For Me To Make Heaven by Daejoyoung: 11:55am On Aug 23, 2020
We enter heaven when there is peace and justice in the world and there is no more death. That is what kingdom of heaven means.

To be born of water simply means to be cleansed from the inside ( out of the belly). Physical baptism is just a demonstration or a symbol of this new beginning.

What is most important is the new beginning. When you have this new beginning, then you are in the kingdom of heaven and can start laying up treasures that never perish.
Re: Is Baptism Compulsory For Me To Make Heaven by XXXXTENTACION: 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
MMWandali:

Heaven is real!!!

what proofs do you have to show that heaven exist
Re: Is Baptism Compulsory For Me To Make Heaven by illicit(m): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
MMWandali:

Heaven is real!!!
No heaven no hell
Re: Is Baptism Compulsory For Me To Make Heaven by mamaafrik(m): 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
Imagine say your con get to Heaven ,na that time you con know say he dey important,imagine the tall angel just shout DEPART TO HELL
He go con shock person like Electrik fire for body
Na that bible verse prompted me to do it too....,i no wan comot Naija con enter another hell. grin grin grin
Re: Is Baptism Compulsory For Me To Make Heaven by Idowster(m): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
mamaafrik:
Imagine say your con get to Heaven ,na that time you con know say he dey important,imagine the tall angel just shout DEPART TO HELL
He go con shock person like Electrik fire for body
Na that bible verse prompted me to do it too....,i no wan comot Naija con enter another hell. grin grin grin
Na true grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Baptism Compulsory For Me To Make Heaven by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
You should be baptized...its very important

(1) (Reply)

Woman Dies After Allegedly Being Possessed By Mermaid Spirit / Islam Is Not By Force: So Don't Force It On Anyone / Brief Summary Of The Carlo Acutis. Catholic Young Saint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.