Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Agricultural Investment Advice - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agricultural Investment Advice (1358 Views)

1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value / Investment Advice Needed / Best Agricultural Investment Opportunity For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agricultural Investment Advice by FarmTech(m): 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
@Liftitupo or pistotita, what I need here is proof of your accusation. Any other ramble and I mark it as spam. U are just poisoning people's mind. U accused healthserve etc of scam. Pls proof it and if they are guilty, they will be ban. U accuse me of collecting money from scammers. U accuse Seun and other mods of scamming.
U said I banned you yesterday which I didn't. With all these ur false accusation against me, how do u think I will believe other people u accuse? May God Judge you! So now, the proof.
Re: Agricultural Investment Advice by Nezzjnr: 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
FarmTech:
@Liftitupo or pistotita, what I need here is proof of your accusation. Any other ramble and I mark it as spam. U are just poisoning people's mind. U accused healthserve etc of scam. Pls proof it and if they are guilty, they will be ban. U accuse me of collecting money from scammers. U accuse Seun and other mods of scamming.
U said I banned you yesterday which I didn't. With all these ur false accusation against me, how do u think I will believe other people u accuse? May God Judge you! So now, the proof.
Leave that clown

He's only pained that people have seen him for who he is
Re: Agricultural Investment Advice by FarmTech(m): 8:26am On Aug 29, 2020
Liftitupo:

Wait till while most men are not sleeping.
I am tolerating u just for the records. So that every one will see. What concerns night browsing with scamming? So I shud be browsing at day time when I'm working? I feel very stupid answering ur accusations but let me try.
I hardly browse past 11:30pm but on this occasion, it took me time to read thru this scam accusation in addition to other things I have to do online. So you are suspecting me to be a scammer because I posted by 12:30 am or so?
For the last time Liftitupo, give me your proof. If u dare mud-sling any nairalander again I will ban u for life. Prepare ur proof and post it now.
Re: Agricultural Investment Advice by FarmTech(m): 8:30am On Aug 29, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Leave that clown

He's only pained that people have seen him for who he is
He's very good at tarnishing peoples image for nothing. What he hopes to gain, I don't know. Provide proof of accusations he cannot. Let me watch him this last time.
Re: Agricultural Investment Advice by Nezzjnr: 8:42am On Aug 29, 2020
FarmTech:

He's very good at tarnishing peoples image for nothing. What he hopes to gain, I don't know. Provide proof of accusations he cannot. Let me watch him this last time.

Lol

Are you expecting him to provide a Proof??

He'll be back with his normal long gibberish again

He should try this in Politics section to see if people won't go beserk on him
Re: Agricultural Investment Advice by RichieMichie: 9:50am On Aug 29, 2020
Who the hell announces they have 50m naira on a public forum?

I'm beginning to see the pattern Pistotita is talking about.
Re: Agricultural Investment Advice by healthserve(m): 6:01am On Aug 30, 2020
FarmTech:

I left the Web for how long I can't even remember. I'm not on any social media nor have relations with any Nairalander in anyway offline.

How come this guy continues to do this and you don't do something about him as a mod.

If my timeline is viewed you'd notice I left the forum long ago because the forum wouldn't do something about blackmail and toxic users.

I'm very very busy with my Real Life offline and don't have energy for fruitless, childish endeavors.

You really should do something about blackmail o. Personally I don't care anymore, just speaking on behalf of future victims

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agribusiness: The Way Forward (an interactive thread ) / Baf(best Animal Feeds) For Poultry Farmers / High Yield Cocoa Seedlings Available. Direct From CRIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.