Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value (6918 Views)

I Want To Invest In An Agricultural Business (serious Inquiry No Games) / The Biggest Rice Pyramids In Africa, Built With 1M Bags Of Rice (Pictures) / Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by Curious345: 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
Is have this 1m in the bank..

I need an agricultural trade investment plan that grows the money organically .
I don't need any Hollywood advice ,
Just be as practical as possible..

Thank you

1 Like

Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by Kimiso(m): 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
Curious345:

Thank you
brother try poultry or fisheries if you have a good land for that or your own house that has a good space for that,but make sure you learn more about it before venturing into it have a good day

4 Likes

Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by Curious345: 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kimiso:
brother try poultry or fisheries if you have a good land for that or your own house that has a good space for that,but make sure you learn more about it before venturing into it have a good day
I have some experience with poultry and fish..

It's not advisable to do...

Other options ? I appreciate

2 Likes

Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by Kimiso(m): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
Curious345:

do you have a land for agricultural
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by Curious345: 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kimiso:
do you have a land for agricultural
no i don't .. but can get one ..
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by Genecis34: 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
Curious345:

Thank you

Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by Curious345: 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
Genecis34:

I am currently cultivating over 50 acres land area. How can be enter business partnership arrangement.

As we speak i have few weeks grown maize across five acres area already and aim to cultivate the rest with Cassava within the next few weeks

I inject atleast 500k monthly into the project. A partnership with quality partnership will drive the project better

I'm doing the talk already
an gonna farm it myself

3 Likes

Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by Genecis34: 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
Curious345:
an gonna farm it myself

Okay. No issues
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
1 million is nothing for agric investment.

5 Likes

Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by Kimiso(m): 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
Curious345:
no i don't .. but can get one ..
what about yam farming
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by amadasunfarm(m): 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by Leogreat5: 3:33am On Aug 13, 2022
Try maize / watermelon farming . Rent/ lease a land ,plough and start ur operation ..
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by MrSuama(m): 9:00am On Aug 13, 2022
@

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by MrSuama(m): 9:08am On Aug 13, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 9:54am On Aug 13, 2022
We now produce locally fabricated floating fish feed machines operated by petrol engine
We use it to produce floating fish feed from our maggots BSF production farm
This machine production floating fish feed can be commercialized.
Remember fish cannot fast rather they will start to feed on each other or start loosing weight .
Our maggots BSF floating fish feed has given us good sizes of fish in 3 months ready for roasting .

We also produce machine for charcoal Briquettes from charcoal dust/ crumbles use for making fire.

Contact us for other machines production

Engr Gbenga
Call 08136650972/08120528950
WhatsApp 08120528950
Thanks
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by Elvishuzor(m): 9:55am On Aug 13, 2022
fufu pounding has been stressing using the manual method and we have designed a machine that can reduce your stress and make you a millionaire in months
have been using this machine for two years and have made money through this awesome fufu machine

about the machine

its easy to operate
its pounds the fufu very smoothly and can be consumed after pounding immidiately
doesnt habour microbes as the machine has a pot that can be cleaned after use
uses fuel as its source of power
less noise and can be used in your kitchen

intrested persons should contact me on
whatsapp...08103107555

Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 11:26am On Aug 13, 2022
Rent land where you have access to tractors, water, housing and security, farm veggies like tomatoes and peppers, Okro, Ugwu etc continually on 3-4 hectares. I'm planning on renting an hectare here in Ibadan around October or November for same purpose. I've saved 200k for it and I'm saving up for pumping machine too.

2 Likes

Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by Curious345: 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
MrSuama:
@Curious345, Bros 1million is more than enough to start a lucrative agricultural business.
First and foremost, I would like to congratulate you for thinking in the right direction, because man would continue to eat until judgement day, so farming would never become extinct.

With 1million you can buy any of the following:
1. Tractor for lease
2. Rice reaper/harvester for lease
3. Rice thresher for lease
But because we are nearing harvest season, I would advice you invest in a rice reaper/harvester if you are close to where rice paddy is planted. Reason is that rice is one of the most planted and consumed commodity in Nigeria.

A rice reaper cost about #600 000 naira in Nigeria and I can assure you that when rice harvest begins, inshaAllah you would make an average of about #35000 daily. #35000*30=#1,050,000
#1,050, 000-#600,000= #450 000 profit( if you are giving someone to work for you)
But if you are operating the machine yourself, inshaAllah, you would make nothing less than #50,000 daily.
Do the maths and see what #1000 000 can do.
attach image of rice reaper here

1 Like

Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by Nezzjnr: 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
Thanksful:
1 million is nothing for agric investment.
He can start small

3 Likes

Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by MrSuama(m): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by MrSuama(m): 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by MrSuama(m): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by Sarsam: 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
Curious345:

Thank you

Invest in pineapple farming
It's an agricultural investment that is highly lucrative

1 Like

Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by Curious345: 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
MrSuama:
Also take note of the fact that your rice reaper earns you daily income during harvest season and you can also decide to sell the rice reaper should you want to recoup your initial capital. It's a win win situation sir.
this looks cool..
Where can I get rice farm clusters that would engage my reapers for at least 200days continuosly
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by Curious345: 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sarsam:

Invest in pineapple farming
It's an agricultural investment that is highly lucrative
how much can I start with ?
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by Alberttahir: 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
I'll advice you invest it in yam farming if you have the chance to maintain it your self.
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by Curious345: 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
DeejaywonDJ1:
Rent land where you have access to tractors, water, housing and security, farm veggies like tomatoes and peppers, Okro, Ugwu etc continually on 3-4 hectares. I'm planning on renting an hectare here in Ibadan around October or November for same purpose. I've saved 200k for it and I'm saving up for pumping machine too.
�why wait until oct\nov

�how much is lease for a hect
�is the Fulani herdsmen activities in that area

���
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by Curious345: 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
Alberttahir:
I'll advice you invest it in yam farming if you have the chance to maintain it your self.
how do I fend off rodents who come to eat the yams in the ground
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by MrSuama(m): 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by MrSuama(m): 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by hargbolahan01: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
Curious345:

can I know why it is not advisable to do sir
Re: 1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value by mfm04622: 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Curious345:

�why wait until oct\nov

�how much is lease for a hect
�is the Fulani herdsmen activities in that area

���

Dry season, so vegetables are more expensive. So, more profit for the farmers. Reason he said he is saving up for pump.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of The 11 Most Lucrative Agricultural Ventures In Order of Importance / Pig Feeds And Feeding. / Pkc Available Only In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.