Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Why True Christians Should Do Away With Worldly Celebration S. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why True Christians Should Do Away With Worldly Celebration S. (164 Views)

Don't Feed Your Self With Worldly Information Or Knowledge. / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / Why True Christians See Leah Sheribu As A Huge Source Of Inspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why True Christians Should Do Away With Worldly Celebration S. by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2020
Before i make my own assertion, let me quote what Apostle Paul said.

Hebrews 4:8 Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods. 4:9 But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage? 4:10 Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years. 4:11 I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.

You can see from here that many people do these things in ignorance. The word of God is complete and no contradiction, I know it may be very difficult to adhere to but we should know that nothing defileth shall enter into the kingdom of God. Rev. 21:27. The psalmist said in Psalms 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path..

Happy Sunday to you all.

cc Righteousness89, what do you have to say?

(1) (Reply)

Ganduje: I Won’t Hesitate To Sign Death Warrant Of Singer Who Blasphemed Against / Should I Listen To Her Or Follow My Heart / Don't Rejoice Over Your Enemy's Sufferings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.