Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Bbnaija: 'I Didn't Come Here To Be Anyone's Houseboy, I'm Done With Vee' - Neo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: 'I Didn't Come Here To Be Anyone's Houseboy, I'm Done With Vee' - Neo (675 Views)

"I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife / BBNaija’s Neo Settles Beef With Venita Amid Breakup Rumour With Vee (Video) / Bbnaija: While Laycon Was Sleeping, Check Out What Vee & Neo Did In The Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: 'I Didn't Come Here To Be Anyone's Houseboy, I'm Done With Vee' - Neo by onyi25(f): 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
BBNaija: 'I Didn't Come Here To Be Anyone's Houseboy, I'm Done With Vee' - Angry Neo Tells Ozo As He Narrates The Cause Of their Breakup
Just less than a week after 
reconciling their previous differences the lovebirds have once again gotten into a fight, this time around over food.

After Saturday night party, Neo was seen reporting his love interest, Vee, to Ozo who listened attentively.

According to Neo, Vee doesn't appreciate him and it is high time he takes a step back.

Narrating what transpired, Neo told Ozo that since Vee fell ill, he had been making sure her drugs were taken judiciously and also ensuring she fed well even without having to enter the kitchen.

Sadly on Saturday morning, he asked Brighto to make her favorite 'Pando yam' to take with soup, especially after she specifically said she wanted Pando.

Unfortunately Brighto changed his mind and made Semo for five people including Neo which got her upset and she took out her anger on Neo.

Read full gist/ watch video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/08/bbnaija-i-didnt-come-here-to-be-anyones.html

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested After Spraying Large Amount Of Money To Some Poor Masses - Video / Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez Dazzles In Glamorous Slit Gow / Ex Big Brother Housemate Tobi Bakre Is Looking To Start A Family!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.