Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

There Are Still Good Programmer In Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / There Are Still Good Programmer In Nairaland (200 Views)

Bloggers/tech Expert In Nairaland! Come To My Aid Please. / Any Programmer In The House. Chat Me Up. / How To Delete An Unwanted Post In Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Are Still Good Programmer In Nairaland by nexttag: 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2020
This is not a post about a programmer scamming someone here but an appreciation post

I wanted to do a one page advert site few days ago I entered this section nd with most post am seeing I was afraid to give any programmer here the work then I entered programming section I saw one post for people in anambra looking for a programmer I collected his number chat him up and he told me he was not available but if I can give him like three days he will be free and I the work , so I waited after three days I chat him again and he said he can do it so he collected 10k out of the 35k he charged me , within few minutes he send me the domain and hoating details before evening he gave me the website full details and asked me to check , and I checked the website find some typos and point them out with correction before few seconds he will tell me to refresh my browser and I will do it boom and it is fixed

I know there are a lot of bad and scammers here in this section but I will advise you before you hire any programmer make sure they has a physical office , am planning going to anambra next week because of new yam festival and I will be going to his office to met him

His name is silento active mostly at programming section
Re: There Are Still Good Programmer In Nairaland by faithful2911(m): 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2020
nexttag:
This is not a post about a programmer scamming someone here but an appreciation post

I wanted to do a one page advert site few days ago I entered this section nd with most post am seeing I was afraid to give any programmer here the work then I entered programming section I saw one post for people in anambra looking for a programmer I collected his number chat him up and he told me he was not available but if I can give him like three days he will be free and I the work , so I waited after three days I chat him again and he said he can do it so he collected 10k out of the 35k he charged me , within few minutes he send me the domain and hoating details before evening he gave me the website full details and asked me to check , and I checked the website find some typos and point them out with correction before few seconds he will tell me to refresh my browser and I will do it boom and it is fixed

I know there are a lot of bad and scammers here in this section but I will advise you before you hire any programmer make sure they has a physical office , am planning going to anambra next week because of new yam festival and I will be going to his office to met him

His name is silento active mostly at programming section
silento = Crownedrookie = homo!
Re: There Are Still Good Programmer In Nairaland by silento(m): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
Thanks for this not everybody will do this thanks looking forward to work with u more

(1) (Reply)

.. / Best Price Available For Youtube Monitization Service / Get A Website From #25, 000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.