Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Ondo 2020: I'm Disappointed In Kekemeke Says Ibulesoro Regent, Over Threat Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo 2020: I'm Disappointed In Kekemeke Says Ibulesoro Regent, Over Threat Video (386 Views)

APC Convention: South West Picks Kekemeke, Omisore / Again, Twitter Deletes President Buhari’s "Genocidal Threat" Video / Kekemeke: We Will Use Armed Thugs, Others To Win Ondo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo 2020: I'm Disappointed In Kekemeke Says Ibulesoro Regent, Over Threat Video by Smart360News: 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2020
Open letter to D.I Kekemeke by Kabiyesi the Regent of Ibulesoro, Regent Moyinoluwa Olubunmi Falowo:

Dear Hon. Barr. D.I Kekemeke.

We have not had any personal interaction and you do not know me. However, I know you and will introduce myself.

In 2011, as an SS3 student of Federal Government Girls College Akure, I participated in the 5th edition of the Hon. D.I kekemeke Essay Competition for Secondary Schools in Ondo State. It centred on nation building. It was your project sir.

At the end of the contest, I came third. Ope Feyisayo Emmanuel who represented Stella Marris College Okitipupa came second. One other boy came first. You personally presented us with generous prices and I felt so elated.

To you, it may have been an annual philanthropic project, but it was worth more than that for a young girl who just had her first shot at writing on a national issue. I saw you as role model and was star struck.

Since that day, I have admired you because of that single contribution to my life, winning a prize in your competition. Inspite of being third position, I have always added that achievement to my CV. I was that proud.

I was appalled and disappointed when I saw the trending video where you boasted about your machinery of violence and intimidation on the forthcoming Gubernatorial Elections. I saw the video multiple times in disbelief that it couldn't have been you sir.

Even though I have no personal relationship with you, the young secondary school girl inside of me felt hurt and betrayed by a leader she admired. I was scared when you called yourself a Militant.

I'm unsure if I can reference proudly my secondary school essay achievement any longer.

Kindly apologise to the people of Ondo State. To you, it may have been political, but to us, it was a threat to our collective peace as a people. Kindly also commit to a violence free process. If not because of today, do it because of tomorrow.

Attached to this post is a publication on the award presentation ceremony that took place in 2012.

Thank you for your time.

Moyinoluwa Olubunmi Falowo
From Ibule-Soro, Ondo State.

Read More: https://www.smart360media.com.ng/2020/08/ondo-2020-im-disappointed-in-kekemeke.html?m=1

Re: Ondo 2020: I'm Disappointed In Kekemeke Says Ibulesoro Regent, Over Threat Video by Lamasta(m): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2020
I will advice her majesty to steer clear of political matters otherwise they will rubbish her like they did to SLS...
Re: Ondo 2020: I'm Disappointed In Kekemeke Says Ibulesoro Regent, Over Threat Video by etrange: 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
Lamasta:
I will advice her majesty to steer clear of political matters otherwise they will rubbish her like they did to SLS...

She's a citizen. Every citizen should have a say in politics cause no one is exempted from the chaos when things go wrong.
Re: Ondo 2020: I'm Disappointed In Kekemeke Says Ibulesoro Regent, Over Threat Video by Lamasta(m): 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
etrange:

She's a citizen. Every citizen should have a say in politics cause no one is exempted from the chaos when things go wrong.

I no argue just an advice to her...
Re: Ondo 2020: I'm Disappointed In Kekemeke Says Ibulesoro Regent, Over Threat Video by etrange: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
Lamasta:

I no argue just an advice to her...

Ok sir

1 Like

Re: Ondo 2020: I'm Disappointed In Kekemeke Says Ibulesoro Regent, Over Threat Video by richiemcgold: 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
The regent has spoken like a king and a mother. Anything that portends violence should be condemned. I hope other kings would also speak against it.
Re: Ondo 2020: I'm Disappointed In Kekemeke Says Ibulesoro Regent, Over Threat Video by Karlifate: 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2020
They turned governance to life & death issue.
Well, you can't give what you don't have. Kekemeke only has violence at his disposal & that's what he intends in giving out.
I hope he won't despise correction from the regent.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Nigerian Consulate In Switzerland Calls Police On Citizens Over Passport / Edo 2020: Counting Begins, APC Wins In Ize-iyamu, Oshiomhole’s Polling Units / Sultan Of Sokoto Hosts Festus Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.