Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Living In Cape Town / What $1000 Per Month Gets You In South Africa (video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Cape Town / What $1000 Per Month Gets You In South Africa (video) (678 Views)

US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living In Cape Town / What $1000 Per Month Gets You In South Africa (video) by TayoAinaFilms(m): 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
Living in Cape Town / What $1000 per month gets you in South Africa is a video about me traveling and exploring real estate in South Africa. I take you through the cost of living in Camps Bay, Cape Town, and an apartment tour of a two-bedroom home. I also show you some things to do in Cape Town and give you information about the cost of real estate in camps bay which is home to some of the most beautiful luxury real estate in Africa. Do watch, like, and subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx9zN_ZbIC8

(1) (Reply)

Opinion Needed ASAP. / Can Someone Travel Out Of The Country Without Covid-19 Vaccine? / Those That Japa,don't Know What God Do For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.